WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivermectin / Horse dewormer.. a true story

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Yes, our pulse is good. We decided to start the ivermectin 👍🏻
It's your O2 we want good, probably between 96-98. ;) I'm sure you know that.😁

And I've never heard anyone say there's a problem with being vaxxed and Ivermectin.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Fact is the vax stops the hospital visits in most cases. Just as other vacinnes. And no, I believe the number is 70-75% is all it would take to eradicate covid. Just like all the other vax programs that have worked the last 60 years and helped double our life expectancy over the past 100 years.
I'm tripple vaxed and had covid in July, lasted a mere 3 days. According to the latest data, I'm Superman against this shit. Now, I'll prolly die from Omicron by New Years.
Get the vax and forget about all the snake oil reactive treatments. The feeling of being safe is so worth it.
The thing about this thread and nobody is mentioning is the bullshit "facts". I googled one name and it was pure b.s. Why doesn't anyone question that? It's amazing how many people I know that became infectious disease experts the past 2 years!

We know this isn't true because countries with very high vaccination rates (90%+) still having the same problems, and are fairing no better, as ones with low rates.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
My 02 is hovering around 92

Not to worry you, but that seems a little on the low side. Do you know your approximate normal? Is your wife's running the same? It also could be that particular oximeter. If you feel okay I would closely monitor, but if it drops much more I would see a doctor. If you have a GP you might want to let them know of yours and wife's situation. For most people Ivermectin is giving results by the second or third dose from what I've heard. Take care.

Joker

Reaction score
Not to worry you, but that seems a little on the low side. Do you know your approximate normal? Is your wife's running the same? It also could be that particular oximeter. If you feel okay I would closely monitor, but if it drops much more I would see a doctor. If you have a GP you might want to let them know of yours and wife's situation. For most people Ivermectin is giving results by the second or third dose from what I've heard. Take care.
We’re taking a dose every 4 hours in lieu of taking 5 of the 3mg at once. Do you think we should just do all of them once?
Basically we had 1 yesterday and 2 today so far.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
We’re taking a dose every 4 hours in lieu of taking 5 of the 3mg at once. Do you think we should just do all of them once?

How are you feeling?

Joker

Reaction score
How are you feeling?
I’m feeling worse today than yesterday. No fever, no sore throat, i feel like the flu was coming on yesterday and now it’s in full effect. Our daughter tested negative yesterday and today. The wife just feels like it’s a cold.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I’m feeling worse today than yesterday. No fever, no sore throat, i feel like the flu was coming on yesterday and now it’s in full effect. Our daughter tested negative yesterday and today. The wife just feels like it’s a cold.

I drank lots of tea with lemon and honey. One cup every hour or two. Hang in there.

C08H18

Reaction score
@Joker I have not taken the horse med yet, but i'm preparing just in case. This is the recomnended dosage of Ivermectin i was able to find:
Table 1: Dosage Guidelines for STROMECTOL (ivermectin) for Strongyloidiasis

Body Weight (kg)Single Oral Dose
Number of 3-mg Tablets
15-241 tablet
25-352 tablets
36-503 tablets
51-654 tablets
66-795 tablets
≥ 80200 mcg/kg

I wieght 235 lbs., so i would need 21 mg or 7 tablets (3 mg). The prescribed dosage is once a day for 5 days. The horse med that comes in a 6.08gram tube (1.87% ivermectin) has a total of 113.322 mg of ivermectin. For my 235 lb body, one tube has 5.38 doses. i have not found the specifid issue with the Praziquantel yet.

Sandlord

Reaction score
@Joker I have not taken the horse med yet, but i'm preparing just in case. This is the recomnended dosage of Ivermectin i was able to find:
Table 1: Dosage Guidelines for STROMECTOL (ivermectin) for Strongyloidiasis

Body Weight (kg)Single Oral Dose
Number of 3-mg Tablets
15-241 tablet
25-352 tablets
36-503 tablets
51-654 tablets
66-795 tablets
≥ 80200 mcg/kg

I wieght 235 lbs., so i would need 21 mg or 7 tablets (3 mg). The prescribed dosage is once a day for 5 days. The horse med that comes in a 6.08gram tube (1.87% ivermectin) has a total of 113.322 mg of ivermectin. For my 235 lb body, one tube has 5.38 doses. i have not found the specifid issue with the Praziquantel yet.
Thanks for the chart, but what about the frequency?
I got my Ivermectin for about 41 cents per mg in Mexico.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
To be clear, Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine or any other of that black magic won’t necessarily cure you of the Covid. What they will do is help with the chest congestion, head congestion or other symptoms and allow your body help fight this nasty cold. Even a z pack is better than nothing.

Keep eating the vitamins, all of it will help.

DWC

Reaction score
My son tested positive last night. He’s been in town since Wednesday night. Came home coughing/hacking so i handed him an at home test. Lit up positive so he went to get a real one, same deal. Mother F’r. His week vacation is now sitting on the couch.
Wife has him on a little of everything.

9C078239-68B7-4E00-BE38-0E1AE24B62AA.jpeg

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I'm really no expert, but the instructions that my wife and I got with two different prescriptions though Push Health was to take them all at once. I think they were between 5 and 6, 3mg tabs per day for 5 days. We haven't needed them yet however.

Last edited:

Joker

Reaction score
My son tested positive last night. He’s been in town since Wednesday night. Came home coughing/hacking so i handed him an at home test. Lit up positive so he went to get a real one, same deal. Mother F’r. His week vacation is now sitting on the couch.
Wife has him on a little of everything.

View attachment 1076969
Hopefully he get better and you guys stay safe.

DWC

Reaction score
Hopefully he get better and you guys stay safe.
Thank you. You guys as well. Sounds like you’re on the right path. Throw everything in the Arsenal at it just in case.
So far so good. Kids ox levels are good and breathing is fine. Wife and i tested negative so we feel good about it. I got the vax in July and Vid in August. If my wife didn’t have a COH appt Thursday we would have already bailed for Havasu.
This wave is pretty nuts. Got a call Friday saying someone on our business trip tested positive. Got a call Sunday morning that a family at our Xmas eve party tested positive. Hoping this is one last deal and it fizzles out.

idk

Reaction score
Has anyone actually used the horse med versus the prescription type? I calculated that one tube has ~ 5 doses (for my weight). I won't be close to Yuma for a few more weeks and just wondering if having a tube or two of the horse gel would be prudent. BTW, i crew up on a ranch and the ranch hands would routinely give us kids a dose of whatever they cattle were getting. Never did any harm me other than the elephant size needed we used on the ranch.
This what I took and I only got 4 doses out of a tube. And this is the weight chart that I went by .

Attachments

• 242E287A-13B4-4B19-82A5-AB6D419B1E6A.jpeg
    242E287A-13B4-4B19-82A5-AB6D419B1E6A.jpeg
    512.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 0A564AB7-1CC0-47BD-A3BD-F8FAC9D76214.jpeg
    0A564AB7-1CC0-47BD-A3BD-F8FAC9D76214.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64

idk

Reaction score
My wife was telling me to grab some at a feed store. She used to give it to her horses

I'd easily munch on some apple paste ivermectin if I wasn't feeling good.
I bought it at tractor supply it’s 10-12 bucks and I think ace hardware by me has it to. Hot tip it doesn’t taste like apples 😜. I would have responded sooner but I was out in the desert for a couple weeks.

Dalton

Reaction score
We know this isn't true because countries with very high vaccination rates (90%+) still having the same problems, and are fairing no better, as ones with low rates.

Yup…my buddy just caught Covid in UAE, 91% of population fully vaccinated, higher than US will probably ever get.

I hear people say, “if we just wore masks this would be over” or “if we just got vaxed this would be over”, reality is neither of those are true, and there was ALWAYS a ZERO percent chance of everyone doing those things, there was no chance at all of everyone just mindlessly going along with either of those things. People that think that need to join reality and the present.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Yup…my buddy just caught Covid in UAE, 91% of population fully vaccinated, higher than US will probably ever get.

I hear people say, “if we just wore masks this would be over” or “if we just got vaxed this would be over”, reality is neither of those are true, and there was ALWAYS a ZERO percent chance of everyone doing those things, there was no chance at all of everyone just mindlessly going along with either of those things. People that think that need to join reality and the present.

On top of that we know that even if they did do both those things it wouldn't stop the spread. We know masks don't work at stopping the spread, and we know the "vax" has a pretty low protection rate in regard to contagion and spreading.

Last edited:

idk

Reaction score
It’s not my fault

Attachments

• EB059BF4-C54D-4F13-9655-A192BBB3C1E3.jpeg
    EB059BF4-C54D-4F13-9655-A192BBB3C1E3.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 68

idk

Reaction score
I wonder if the VAX people actually believe if everyone was VAX there would be no COVID????

the answer is... if the VAX worked, and you are VAXED.... then you have nothing to worry about....

if that is the case, then only people catching the VID are the un-VAX..

its as simple as that..
Because there are a lot of sheep that believe what there told and they don't know how to research for them selves. Before I tried ivermectin I researched it and found that they have ben doing blind studies and others all over the world since 2012 on ivermectins effect on sars and covid the results are impressive but you don't hear about that in the media. Shit if they could do it all over again Asprin would probably be a prescription drug.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
from MTG

In foreign countries, you can walk in a pharmacy and buy Ivermectin over the counter without a prescription like I did, and it has saved many lives.

In America, the FDA tells pharmacies not to fill Ivermectin prescriptions if it’s prescribed for covid, stopping sick people from taking a well known cheap safe effective drug that saves lives.

The media makes fun of people for wanting to take it, calls it horse wormer, & reported fake stories about hospitals overflowing with people overdosing on veterinary type Ivermectin.

But the government can’t mandate a vaccine if there are treatments for covid, and early treatment of Ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies is a CURE in most cases.

Withholding these treatments is murder, and I believe the government is responsible.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Extreme diabetic, 2-3 packs a day smoker, and other health problems.. Was circling the drain, got ahold of the Mexican meds. Was a long road ahead but he pulled through it and is back to normal now.

Turned away the ambulance twice.. Ask him
If he thinks it works.. he will tell you himself when he see’s ya.

FF300E32-78D3-4EB6-B16F-7C9FCEE4E49B.jpeg

attitude

Reaction score
My dad has COVID and took a turn for the worse yesterday. He called me after he went to the E.R. And was told there was a 2-3 hour wait so he went home.

I’m about to head to Tractor Supply to buy some Ivermectin, how are you guys taking the past? On bread? Straight in the mouth? How often should a dose be administered? He’s about 6’2 and 240lbs.

C08H18

Reaction score
My dad has COVID and took a turn for the worse yesterday. He called me after he went to the E.R. And was told there was a 2-3 hour wait so he went home.

I’m about to head to Tractor Supply to buy some Ivermectin, how are you guys taking the past? On bread? Straight in the mouth? How often should a dose be administered? He’s about 6’2 and 240lbs.

There is 113.322 mg of ivermectin in a 6.08 gram tube of 1.87% of horse paste. Your Dad needs 21mg, or roughly 1/5 -1/4 of the tube. Once a day.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

traquer

Reaction score
Guys, it seems like your dosing is too low. We did .4 mg/kg, which is *double* what's on this table. The .2 is for preventive.

1643221927300.png

HBCraig

Reaction score

Ivermectin dude. Get on it