WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivermectin / Horse dewormer.. a true story

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Yes, but waaaay scaled down. They get a whole tube. That much would probably fuck you up.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Would you take it like the horses or would you not, Sounds like you have some experience how it works .
Just like with Horses/Livestock it's done by weight to calculate the dosage.

1 Tube would have approximately 6 doses for a 220lb human, taken daily.

You give it to them bi-monthly to yearly depending on your situation, feces analysis and vet recommendation. Every animal has a different environment, and as such needs different plans to prevent parasites.

Usually you would only use Ivermectin a few times a year, using other anti-parasite medications to rotate through if it was needed.

traquer

Reaction score
Big thanks to whomever posted the link/info on Push Health. I filled out the online form and requested ivermectin.

We’ll see what happens next as the Walmart pharmacy I had it sent to just called me and the pharmacist said he’s called the doctor who prescribed it to discuss because “it’s not FDA approved as a Covid-19 prophylactic and the risk if arrhythmia.”

It was all I could do to keep from laughing and calling bullshit but I need this guy’s help and it’s not his fault our government is corrupt as the day is long.
Man people don't know how to read or don't care to follow the specs!! Lol same story everyday in my line of work. I stated pretty clearly to not go to a corporate pharmacy since they will ask questions etc.

I hope they give it to you! If not ping the doc and maybe they can reroute to a mom and pop pharmacy for free

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Just like with Horses/Livestock it's done by weight to calculate the dosage.

1 Tube would have approximately 6 doses for a 220lb human, taken daily.

You give it to them bi-monthly to yearly depending on your situation, feces analysis and vet recommendation. Every animal has a different environment, and as such needs different plans to prevent parasites.

Usually you would only use Ivermectin a few times a year, using other anti-parasite medications to rotate through if it was needed.
Once a year we do it. Gives them the shits afterwards.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I keep wondering how someone decided to Try Horse Dewormer to Cure/Prevent Covid?, was it a case of we tried everything else, WTF?

It is a case of looking at the ingredients and seeing they are exactly the same.

Aspirin for a dog is the same as aspirin for a human. The dosage is just different.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Would be worth a try as no real side effects and a virus is still at the very basic a parasite

Parasites are live bacteria or very simple organisms, not viruses. Parasites usually have the distinction of feeding off their host. Viruses are not living, don't feed, and dont have a lifespan.

This drug has a known side effect of blocking the viral replication of sars type viruses. Basically it makes it difficult for the virus to replicate inside your body. It doesn't kill the virus. If that makes sense.

DarkJuJu

Reaction score
Just found out my son-in-law has gotten c19, I was wondering if anyone had an information link for dosage, his neighbor gave him some ivermectin (veridex?) 6mg caplets, he's 285 lbs? Poor guy has been working his ass off to get his class 11 ready for the mint 400, so far mild symptoms, headache, and no taste/smell

thanks in advance

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Just found out my son-in-law has gotten c19, I was wondering if anyone had an information link for dosage, his neighbor gave him some ivermectin (veridex?) 6mg caplets, he's 285 lbs? Poor guy has been working his ass off to get his class 11 ready for the mint 400, so far mild symptoms, headache, and no taste/smell

thanks in advance
Read back a couple pages, it is all in here with weight to dose ratio's. Hope he pulls through okay.

just_floatin

Reaction score

thanks in advance
FCE31465-3821-4C0A-89CF-1B532EE78986.jpeg

just_floatin

Reaction score
Man people don't know how to read or don't care to follow the specs!! Lol same story everyday in my line of work. I stated pretty clearly to not go to a corporate pharmacy since they will ask questions etc.

I hope they give it to you! If not ping the doc and maybe they can reroute to a mom and pop pharmacy for free
Yep - All of the major corporations are in on it. Hell even Stevie Wonder can see that 😉

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

thanks in advance

BEst to the family. I hope that he gets in early on the treatments. 👍

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I know a phone call may be different than walking in with a prescription, but my wife hasn't found a pharmacy in Havasu that says they will fill for Ivermectin.:mad:

If you contact these people, you could have it delivered right to your house. My girlfriend had to do this because we haven’t had the time to go down to Mexico. They are very helpful and explain to them what the situation is.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score

thanks in advance

Wait, subject change......Who's your Son in Law, I race class 11, and will be racing the Mint again this year, but in a friends car instead of mine.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I just signed up with the process Shintoo used. I've had Covid, and I'm "sort of" vaccinated. But, I figured maybe having a small dose on hand wouldn't hurt, never know who might need it.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
If you contact these people, you could have it delivered right to your house. My girlfriend had to do this because we haven’t had the time to go down to Mexico. They are very helpful and explain to them what the situation is.

Thanks I'll look into that system.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Received an email today from Honeybee that my prescription is being filled and they will send me a tracking number shortly.
I think I am going this route. Don't have time for a Mexico trip. In the worst case scenario, horse dewormer is it.

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
So is everyone taking Ivermectin either paste or pill daily or just keeping it on hand when or if you get the rona?

Warlock1

Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if you had to get the shot and then got sick if this would ease the symptoms?

just_floatin

Reaction score
I know a phone call may be different than walking in with a prescription, but my wife hasn't found a pharmacy in Havasu that says they will fill for Ivermectin.:mad:
I heard through a friend of a friends brothers neighbor, that if you go through honey 🐝 health dot com. They will ship directly to your doorstep. Takes two weeks by USPS. Also grab the 10% coupon online off your first order.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Parasites are live bacteria or very simple organisms, not viruses. Parasites usually have the distinction of feeding off their host. Viruses are not living, don't feed, and dont have a lifespan.

This drug has a known side effect of blocking the viral replication of sars type viruses. Basically it makes it difficult for the virus to replicate inside your body. It doesn't kill the virus. If that makes sense.

So, your saying covid is a bacteria? Pretty sure if it works on covid, it can't make the flu worse

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Also, aren't most colds and flus a Corona virus? I know some colds are rhinoviruses ( spelling) but some are Corona viruses. You won't know for sure until someone tries it.

Only problem, there is no flu anymore.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
So, your saying covid is a bacteria? Pretty sure if it works on covid, it can't make the flu worse

Covid is a virus, not a bacteria. Bacteria is alive and can replicate in its own. A virus is just dna information in a carrier, it has to enter the cell of a living organism to replicate.

The flu is also a virus

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Covid is a virus, not a bacteria. Bacteria is alive and can replicate in its own. A virus is just dna information in a carrier, it has to enter the cell of a living organism to replicate.

The flu is also a virus

So your saying there's a chance

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
For a year and a half, people were Laughing and dismissing Masks and the VAX, and now everyone is running to Mexico for the "Magic Fix"🤔

nowski

Reaction score
"A True Story" this thread got my attention.

I'd like to add to the storyline: A neighbor of mine recently had a bad case of the rona virus, his son got him on ivermectin and after 3 days he was back on his feet. The stuff works and that's all that matters...

FrznJim

Reaction score
Anyone been down to algodones recently. Do the pharmacies have ivermectin available? How about hydroxy cholorquine?

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
The process Shintoo outlines was super easy, and I have confirmation my prescription was filled and waiting for my Honeybee email for tracking. Again, just keeping some on hand.

just_floatin

Reaction score
The process Shintoo outlines was super easy, and I have confirmation my prescription was filled and waiting for my Honeybee email for tracking. Again, just keeping some on hand

Same here. Just in case I am off the grid. “Better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.”

Honey🐝dotcom. With the push help appointment I was right at $210 for 30 tabs, doorstep delivery. I did not want to deal with the brick and mortar pharmacies and get on a goberment tracking list 😉. Note - The higher your bodyweight, the higher the tab count you will receive on the script.
👇🏽
727578D3-93FB-46A7-A03F-E015FB28A06C.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For a year and a half, people were Laughing and dismissing Masks and the VAX, and now everyone is running to Mexico for the "Magic Fix"🤔

I think it’s the over generalizations that are part of the problem.

I don’t think a paper mask is gonna do anything for me. I have always known the virus is very real.. I don’t believe the death numbers they put up, nor do I believe the numbers they put up with how many infected.

That said I know enough people personally that have seen the results from supposed horse dewormer that I’m a believer.