WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivermectin / Horse dewormer.. a true story

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Well things continue to go down the path that we did not want. Tokay my MIL was taken to emergency. Not sure exactly how it all went down. After 5-6 hours the wife arrived in Kingman and was advised that her mother was going to be admitted to the hospital. Turns out that she had AFib and they are concerned with a few issues. They had given her blood thinners and doing a bunch of tests. She has a history of heart and a few other issues. Well I just got word that she will be taken to Phoenix tonight. Not sure where in Phoenix at this point.
Sorry to hear, but hopefully the care will be top notch.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Well things continue to go down the path that we did not want. Tokay my MIL was taken to emergency. Not sure exactly how it all went down. After 5-6 hours the wife arrived in Kingman and was advised that her mother was going to be admitted to the hospital. Turns out that she had AFib and they are concerned with a few issues. They had given her blood thinners and doing a bunch of tests. She has a history of heart and a few other issues. Well I just got word that she will be taken to Phoenix tonight. Not sure where in Phoenix at this point.
Phoenix hospitals do have access to newer technologies and a wider array of medical resources. Keeping your MIL and family in our thoughts.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Turns out that she is at the Valley Wise Health Medical Center in PHX AZ. I have not looked it up yet. The wife talked to her mother and said that she sounded better and a little more coherent being that they have her on oxygen. We shall see how things go. The next concern is how the wife could have picked up the vid. Now she is trying to get back to home in Havasu. I might have to find a place to stay if she pushes it for a few days to be sure that I am not infected.

JBS

Reaction score
Turns out that she is at the Valley Wise Health Medical Center in PHX AZ. I have not looked it up yet. The wife talked to her mother and said that she sounded better and a little more coherent being that they have her on oxygen. We shall see how things go. The next concern is how the wife could have picked up the vid. Now she is trying to get back to home in Havasu. I might have to find a place to stay if she pushes it for a few days to be sure that I am not infected.

You really need to get down to phoenix so you can manage her care. The hospital she is at is not one of the first choices we go to. If she is able to be moved get her to the Mayo hospital.

Good luck

DWC

Reaction score
Hope all is well sir. I’m heading to Phoenix Tuesday/Wednesday from Havasu. Let me know if i can do anything to help.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Prayers brother

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
You really need to get down to phoenix so you can manage her care. The hospital she is at is not one of the first choices we go to. If she is able to be moved get her to the Mayo hospital.

Good luck

Just got back to havasu. Thanks for the heads up on the hospital. Still trying to get a handle on what exactly is the issue. The wife talked to the hospital and others as well. They all believe that it will be only a couple of days. We shall see.

bentprops

Reaction score
iv in Japan.jpg

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Just got back to havasu. Thanks for the heads up on the hospital. Still trying to get a handle on what exactly is the issue. The wife talked to the hospital and others as well. They all believe that it will be only a couple of days. We shall see.

Hope your MIL is feeling better. Praying for her.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Can you post up the whole story? It requires you to log and I don’t really want to do it. I would like to ready the whole story so that I can consider options for MIL who is in the hospital right now with Covid and other medical issues.

Thank you,

An elderly COVID-19 patient has recovered after a court order allowed him to be treated with ivermectin, despite objections from the hospital in which he was staying, according to the family’s attorney.

After an Illinois hospital insisted on administering expensive remdesivir to the patient and the treatment failed, his life was saved after a court ordered that an outside medical doctor be allowed to use the inexpensive ivermectin to treat him, over the hospital’s strenuous objections.

Ivermectin tablets have been approvedby the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat humans with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. Some topical forms of ivermectin have been approved to treat external parasites such as head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea. The drug is also approved for use on animals.

Remdesivir has been given emergency use authorization by the FDA for treating certain categories of human patients that have been hospitalized with COVID-19. But the use of ivermectin to treat humans suffering from COVID-19 has become controversial because the FDA hasn’t approved its so-called off-label use to treat the disease, which is caused by the CCP virus also known as SARS-CoV-2.

Critics have long accused the FDA of dragging its heels and being dangerously over-cautious and indifferent to human suffering in its approach to regulating pharmaceuticals, a criticism that led to then-President Donald Trump signingthe Right to Try Act in May 2018. The law, according to the FDA, “is another way for patients who have been diagnosed with life-threatening diseases or conditions who have tried all approved treatment options and who are unable to participate in a clinical trial to access certain unapproved treatments.”

Medical doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, even though the FDA claims that its off-label use could be harmful in some circumstances. Clinical human trials of the drug for use against COVID-19 are currently in progress, according to the agency.

The drug “most definitely” saved the elderly patient’s life “because his condition changed right immediately after he took ivermectin,” attorney for the family, Kirstin M. Erickson of Chicago-based Mauck and Baker, told The Epoch Times.

Sun Ng, 71, who was visiting the United States from Hong Kong to celebrate his granddaughter’s first birthday, became ill with COVID-19 and within days was close to death. He was hospitalized on Oct. 14 at Edward Hospital, in Naperville, Illinois, a part of the Edward-Elmhurst Health system. His condition worsened dramatically and he was intubated and placed on a ventilator a few days later.

Ng’s only child, Man Kwan Ng, who holds a doctoral degree in mechanical engineering, did her own research and decided that her father should take ivermectin, which some medical doctors believe is effective against COVID-19, despite the FDA’s guidance to the contrary.

But against the daughter’s wishes, the hospital refused to administer ivermectin and denied access to a physician willing to administer it.

The daughter went to court on her father’s behalf and on Nov. 1, Judge Paul M. Fullerton of the Circuit Court of DuPage County granted a temporary restraining order requiring the hospital to allow ivermectin to be given to the patient. The hospital refused to comply with the court order.

At a subsequent court hearing on Nov. 5, Fullerton said one physician who testified described Sun Ng as “basically on his death bed,” with a mere 10 to 15 percent chance of survival. Ivermectin can have minor side effects such as dizziness, itchy skin, and diarrhea at the dosage suggested for Ng, but the “risks of these side effects are so minimal that Mr. Ng’s current situation outweighs that risk by one-hundredfold,” Fullerton said.

The judge issued a preliminary injunction that day directing the hospital to “immediately allow … temporary emergency privileges” to Ng’s physician, Dr. Alan Bain, “solely to administer Ivermectin to this patient.”

The hospital resisted the order on Nov. 6 and 7, denying Bain access to his patient. The hospital claimed that it couldn’t let Bain in because he wasn’t vaccinated against COVID-19 and that its chief medical officer wasn’t available to “proctor” Bain administering ivermectin.

The daughter’s attorneys filed an emergency report with the court on Nov. 8 and Fullerton heard from both sides. The judge admonished the hospital and restated that it must allow Bain inside over a period of 15 days to do his job. When the hospital filed a motion to stay the order, Fullerton denied it, again directing the facility to comply.

The ivermectin appears to have worked, and Sun Ng has recovered from COVID-19. He was discharged by the hospital on Nov. 27.

“My father’s recovery is amazing,” his daughter, Man Kwan Ng, said in a statement.

“My father is a tough man. He was working so hard to survive, and of course, with God’s holding hands. He weaned off oxygen about three days after moving out of the ICU. He started oral feeding before hospital discharge. He returned home without carrying a bottle of oxygen and a feeding tube installed to his stomach. He can now stand with a walker at the bedside and practice stepping. After being sedated for a month on a ventilator in ICU, his performance is beyond our expectations. Praise the Lord.”

Attorney Erickson said the “happy” end result here provides “hope for the nation.”

“We get calls from all over the place,” she told The Epoch Times. “People that want to sue hospitals after someone’s passed, they wanted to get the medicine and couldn’t. Obviously, that’s a different, difficult case because a medical malpractice case is very difficult.”

People just want to do what’s best for their family members and “find ivermectin themselves” and have it on hand “and use it when someone starts to develop symptoms,” Erickson said.

She said her legal team and client were “really thankful” that Ng recovered and “we salute” Judge Fullerton, Dr. Bain, and others, as well as the hospital for abiding by the court order in the end.

For more information on ivermectin and how to obtain it, Erickson said people should visit the website of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance at Covid19CriticalCare.com.

Keith Hartenberger, system director for public relations for Edward-Elmhurst Health, declined to comment.

“We’re not able to comment due to patient privacy guidelines,” he told The Epoch Times by email.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
An elderly COVID-19 patient has recovered after a court order allowed him to be treated with ivermectin, despite objections from the hospital in which he was staying, according to the family’s attorney.

After an Illinois hospital insisted on administering expensive remdesivir to the patient and the treatment failed, his life was saved after a court ordered that an outside medical doctor be allowed to use the inexpensive ivermectin to treat him, over the hospital’s strenuous objections.

Ivermectin tablets have been approvedby the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat humans with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. Some topical forms of ivermectin have been approved to treat external parasites such as head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea. The drug is also approved for use on animals.

Remdesivir has been given emergency use authorization by the FDA for treating certain categories of human patients that have been hospitalized with COVID-19. But the use of ivermectin to treat humans suffering from COVID-19 has become controversial because the FDA hasn’t approved its so-called off-label use to treat the disease, which is caused by the CCP virus also known as SARS-CoV-2.

Critics have long accused the FDA of dragging its heels and being dangerously over-cautious and indifferent to human suffering in its approach to regulating pharmaceuticals, a criticism that led to then-President Donald Trump signingthe Right to Try Act in May 2018. The law, according to the FDA, “is another way for patients who have been diagnosed with life-threatening diseases or conditions who have tried all approved treatment options and who are unable to participate in a clinical trial to access certain unapproved treatments.”

Medical doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, even though the FDA claims that its off-label use could be harmful in some circumstances. Clinical human trials of the drug for use against COVID-19 are currently in progress, according to the agency.

The drug “most definitely” saved the elderly patient’s life “because his condition changed right immediately after he took ivermectin,” attorney for the family, Kirstin M. Erickson of Chicago-based Mauck and Baker, told The Epoch Times.

Sun Ng, 71, who was visiting the United States from Hong Kong to celebrate his granddaughter’s first birthday, became ill with COVID-19 and within days was close to death. He was hospitalized on Oct. 14 at Edward Hospital, in Naperville, Illinois, a part of the Edward-Elmhurst Health system. His condition worsened dramatically and he was intubated and placed on a ventilator a few days later.

Ng’s only child, Man Kwan Ng, who holds a doctoral degree in mechanical engineering, did her own research and decided that her father should take ivermectin, which some medical doctors believe is effective against COVID-19, despite the FDA’s guidance to the contrary.

But against the daughter’s wishes, the hospital refused to administer ivermectin and denied access to a physician willing to administer it.

The daughter went to court on her father’s behalf and on Nov. 1, Judge Paul M. Fullerton of the Circuit Court of DuPage County granted a temporary restraining order requiring the hospital to allow ivermectin to be given to the patient. The hospital refused to comply with the court order.

At a subsequent court hearing on Nov. 5, Fullerton said one physician who testified described Sun Ng as “basically on his death bed,” with a mere 10 to 15 percent chance of survival. Ivermectin can have minor side effects such as dizziness, itchy skin, and diarrhea at the dosage suggested for Ng, but the “risks of these side effects are so minimal that Mr. Ng’s current situation outweighs that risk by one-hundredfold,” Fullerton said.

The judge issued a preliminary injunction that day directing the hospital to “immediately allow … temporary emergency privileges” to Ng’s physician, Dr. Alan Bain, “solely to administer Ivermectin to this patient.”

The hospital resisted the order on Nov. 6 and 7, denying Bain access to his patient. The hospital claimed that it couldn’t let Bain in because he wasn’t vaccinated against COVID-19 and that its chief medical officer wasn’t available to “proctor” Bain administering ivermectin.

The daughter’s attorneys filed an emergency report with the court on Nov. 8 and Fullerton heard from both sides. The judge admonished the hospital and restated that it must allow Bain inside over a period of 15 days to do his job. When the hospital filed a motion to stay the order, Fullerton denied it, again directing the facility to comply.

The ivermectin appears to have worked, and Sun Ng has recovered from COVID-19. He was discharged by the hospital on Nov. 27.

“My father’s recovery is amazing,” his daughter, Man Kwan Ng, said in a statement.

“My father is a tough man. He was working so hard to survive, and of course, with God’s holding hands. He weaned off oxygen about three days after moving out of the ICU. He started oral feeding before hospital discharge. He returned home without carrying a bottle of oxygen and a feeding tube installed to his stomach. He can now stand with a walker at the bedside and practice stepping. After being sedated for a month on a ventilator in ICU, his performance is beyond our expectations. Praise the Lord.”

Attorney Erickson said the “happy” end result here provides “hope for the nation.”

“We get calls from all over the place,” she told The Epoch Times. “People that want to sue hospitals after someone’s passed, they wanted to get the medicine and couldn’t. Obviously, that’s a different, difficult case because a medical malpractice case is very difficult.”

People just want to do what’s best for their family members and “find ivermectin themselves” and have it on hand “and use it when someone starts to develop symptoms,” Erickson said.

She said her legal team and client were “really thankful” that Ng recovered and “we salute” Judge Fullerton, Dr. Bain, and others, as well as the hospital for abiding by the court order in the end.

For more information on ivermectin and how to obtain it, Erickson said people should visit the website of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance at Covid19CriticalCare.com.

Keith Hartenberger, system director for public relations for Edward-Elmhurst Health, declined to comment.

“We’re not able to comment due to patient privacy guidelines,” he told The Epoch Times by email.

Thanks for doing this for me. Going to be talking to Dr.s in the next 24 hours to find out their game plan. This is very helpful.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Thanks for doing this for me. Going to be talking to Dr.s in the next 24 hours to find out their game plan. This is very helpful.
Does anyone have access to her? Anyone that can bring in some ivermectin?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Stay away from Remdesevir treatment as the hospitals automatically use that protocol which appears to either prolong the patient’s stay in the hospital - for two weeks - or it makes the patient worse.

just_floatin

Reaction score

This gentlemen
👇🏽
F0F29DC5-7F7C-4BF7-928C-2C5FDE10B6AE.jpeg

just_floatin

Reaction score

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Pretty sad when a person gets covid his or her first call is to a non medical professional.

Aaron Rogers (Packers QB) called Joe Rogan too. The most wealthiest and powerful country and yet the medical and governmental agencies have this company so gridlocked it’s become a bunch of Tom Foolery. Never seen them move goal posts on their citizens like they have with this virus.

gqchris

Reaction score
I was thinking to myself today, Has anyone heard of someone dying from Covid at home? NONE! I truly believe the hospitals are killing people. There is no explanation. The more I look, the more it is so fucking scary.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

It took a FUCKING COURT ORDER demanded by a patient to get a hospital to treat him with one of the world’s safest drugs ever made - one that is proven to be effective in treating Covid patients.

Ask yourself why. Here’s my take: The corrupt politicians are in bed with big pharma - QUID PRO QUO - they’re all getting super wealthy together while people are dying from THEIR VAXXES

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
my SIL and BIL (ex bus partner) both had Covid 2 weeks ago... were SICK... took Ivermectin with other natural herbs.... both recovered after 5 days....
my still honey works for them... did not catch the "Vid"... but we did double our doses of daily herbs...

neighbors across the street, Family of 6... all vaccinated Nov 22nd...

all currently have Covid-19...

I guess the "Jab" is losing its effectiveness ..... only good for two weeks....

maybe, there JAB allowed them to be not as sick as others....

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Oh the road that our family went down.…..I am blown away with the logic and the story that the doctors tried to spin. Sadly my wife’s mother passed away this past Thursday afternoon.

My mother in law had real heart/health issues for the majority of her life and it was getting worse as she aged. She was a private person and walked the path that she chose. The last 5 years she lived alone after her husband died and unfortunately had no desire to join our household. I think that we could have lengthen her life by a few years if she was with us when everything went down.

When she could not keep down food or any liquid on the Saturday after Thanksgiving a neighbor/friend took her into emergency. That is where the frustration began. The hospital was not able to place her in a room for most of the day. In the evening they moved her from Kingman to Phoenix.

My wife called the nurses numerous times throughout the three day ordeal. The responses were limited and just skating the surface. It was only the day before she passed that we pushed for a discussion with the doctors. The doctor expresed that all along her health was declining. We questioned if the current path is not gaining results then why not try another path. He response was quite laughable. I brought up other medication like Ivermectin and he said that he would inquire with higher ups. 30 minutes later he called back saying that Ivermectin and other drugs were not FDA approved. He was towing the line like I had expected. The unfortunate reality is that my mother in law was not going to make it out because of her condition to start with.

As I look back at all of this I realize that I need to find a doctor that is NOT going to follow the path of the medical boards or who ever is calling the shots behind the curtain since current doctors really have no interest in what is best for their patients.

Best of luck to those that find themselves or family members in the same situation.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Oh the road that our family went down.…..I am blown away with the logic and the story that the doctors tried to spin. Sadly my wife’s mother passed away this past Thursday afternoon.

My mother in law had real heart/health issues for the majority of her life and it was getting worse as she aged. She was a private person and walked the path that she chose. The last 5 years she lived alone after her husband died and unfortunately had no desire to join our household. I think that we could have lengthen her life by a few years if she was with us when everything went down.

When she could not keep down food or any liquid on the Saturday after Thanksgiving a neighbor/friend took her into emergency. That is where the frustration began. The hospital was not able to place her in a room for most of the day. In the evening they moved her from Kingman to Phoenix.

My wife called the nurses numerous times throughout the three day ordeal. The responses were limited and just skating the surface. It was only the day before she passed that we pushed for a discussion with the doctors. The doctor expresed that all along her health was declining. We questioned if the current path is not gaining results then why not try another path. He response was quite laughable. I brought up other medication like Ivermectin and he said that he would inquire with higher ups. 30 minutes later he called back saying that Ivermectin and other drugs were not FDA approved. He was towing the line like I had expected. The unfortunate reality is that my mother in law was not going to make it out because of her condition to start with.

As I look back at all of this I realize that I need to find a doctor that is NOT going to follow the path of the medical boards or who ever is calling the shots behind the curtain since current doctors really have no interest in what is best for their patients.

Best of luck to those that find themselves or family members in the same situation.

That is terrible news. Your family is in our thoughts.

wallnutz

Reaction score

Sorry to hear about the outcome with your mil.
I don’t know how Dr.’s and hospitals can just stop and not try different treatments, especially if families are asking them to try.
If it turns out the some of these alternative treatments work I hope they are held liable in someway.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

Sorry to hear this.

Condolences to you all and may she RIP

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
thoughts and Prayers to you and your family HNL2LHC....
Moms now at peace with Pops

FreeBird236

Reaction score
So sorry to hear. Condolences to you and your family. May she RIP.

I'll limit my displeasure with the medical community.:mad:

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
It took a FUCKING COURT ORDER demanded by a patient to get a hospital to treat him with one of the world’s safest drugs ever made - one that is proven to be effective in treating Covid patients.

Ask yourself why. Here’s my take: The corrupt politicians are in bed with big pharma - QUID PRO QUO - they’re all getting super wealthy together while people are dying from THEIR VAXXES
I was in the industry for over 20 years and wouldn’t have ever believed this could occur except with a few outliers. It has never been more clearer that this is what is now happening on the widest of scales. They are blatantly ignoring the science that would typically lead to a fast track FDA approval.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen that interview on Epoch times with the doctor from Yale. He is a epidemiologist specializing in drug research.

He basically said there is now so much evidence that hydrochlorquine works no one can deny it. Ivermectin works also.

He said all the opposition to it stems from the FDA website saying it’s not approved and dangerous which should be taken down because it is not true. He called out the FDA to remove that from their website

He said at this point denying patients these two drugs is malfeasance

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen that interview on Epoch times with the doctor from Yale. He is a epidemiologist specializing in drug research.

He basically said there is now so much evidence that hydrochlorquine works no one can deny it. Ivermectin works also.

He said all the opposition to it stems from the FDA website saying it’s not approved and dangerous which should be taken down because it is not true. He called out the FDA to remove that from their website

He said at this point denying patients these two drugs is malfeasance
That's MD. and PHD Harvey Risch, he believes 80% could have been saved with Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
That's MD. and PHD Harvey Risch, he believes 80% could have been saved with Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin.
Great interview. He basically called out the FDA for their roll in effectively banning it and for malfeasance.

The other point he made and on another interview was how the lockdowns were completely worthless. There are the same or more deaths now and we should have just not locked down and gone on with life.

They discussed how the young and healthy should go out into the world, get sick, recover and get natural immunity. Then we protect those who are susceptible to death(old and sick). The data clearly shows who is susceptible which are older, sick and those with co-morbidity.

We all know this stuff but it’s interesting to hear and expert say it officially

WhatExit?

Reaction score
If you heard about this 10 years ago you'd never believe it could happen in America.

How far down the shitter this country has gone. We used to have the best medical care now we have politically driven experimental vaccinations and patients can't get 2 of the most proven and safe drugs ever made.

Someday people will storm the White House and Capitol (for real not the Democrats that organized Antifa to stop the Stolen Election vote) and tar and feather the scumbag politicians who don't give a shit about Americans.

jet496

Reaction score
I was thinking to myself today, Has anyone heard of someone dying from Covid at home? NONE! I truly believe the hospitals are killing people. There is no explanation. The more I look, the more it is so fucking scary.
Agreed. I told my wife to get Ivermectin from our doctor friend, who believes in it, if I ever get covid & absolutely do not let them put me on a ventilator. (said this from day one when the stats were 9 out of 10 patients die on them, hmmmm). Preferably keep me at home.

This all reminds of Children of Men & The Hunger Games even though I can't remember exactly what happened in those movies. I think I'll re-watch them to see why.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your MIL @HNL2LHC. Unfortunately the medical system has resorted to full blown capitalism raking in bonuses for covid profit with hospital physicians and admin in on it.

I pray nobody has to go through this unethical behavior with their love ones. Having said that, if you find yourself in this situation, document everything and every single person that touches the patient chart. It is very easy to find anyone online 🤫. Until folks are held accountable, expect money first, patient second behavior to continue.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

Another person fighting the hospital he's in to save his life! And an attorney is helping others fight hospitals...

Pennsylvania COVID-19 Patient Fights for Access to Ivermectin​

BY BETH BRELJE

December 7, 2021 Updated: December 7, 2021

YORK, Pennsylvania—Keith Smith received the first of three doses of ivermectin Monday, while being treated for COVID-19 in the intensive care unit at UPMC Memorial Hospital; the York, Pennsylvania hospital objected to the treatment, but Keith’s wife Darla Smith got a court order to allow it.

Ivermectin has been prescribed for human use for 35 years and has been used over 4 billion times around the globe,” Buffalo, New York attorney Ralph Lorigo, who handled the Smith case, told The Epoch Times. “It is an essential drug. The CDC recommends every refugee that comes into the country take ivermectin. That shows how safe it is.”

Ivermectin is approved for the treatment of parasitic diseases but has been successful in treating COVID-19 patients, although COVID-19 treatment is considered off-label use. It is legal for doctors to prescribe drugs for off-label uses.

Since his first ivermectin case in January, in which an 80-year-old woman went from near death and on a ventilator, to celebrating her 81st birthday healthy and at home, Lorigo has taken on over 100 cases of patients’ families fighting with hospitals over the right to try ivermectin.

“Things are so bad that I had 37 inquiries over the weekend from people desperately seeking treatment for a loved one in the hospital, who is in terrible shape. The hospital has done its protocol, and it didn’t work.”

(We know this -->) Often the protocol is another drug, Remdesivir, and if the patient’s health declines, being intubated—that is, put on a ventilator.

(We know this -->) “When you are placed on a ventilator, it means they have done their protocol and now it is wait-and-see. Your chances of getting better once on a ventilator diminish substantially,” Lorigo said.

“At the beginning of COVID, if you went on the ventilator, you had an 80–90 percent chance of not surviving. It’s better now, but being on a ventilator can harm lungs. As you stay on that ventilator, your chances of survival diminish.”

500bbc

Reaction score
Another person fighting the hospital he's in to save his life! And an attorney is helping others fight hospitals...

Pennsylvania COVID-19 Patient Fights for Access to Ivermectin​

BY BETH BRELJE

December 7, 2021 Updated: December 7, 2021

YORK, Pennsylvania—Keith Smith received the first of three doses of ivermectin Monday, while being treated for COVID-19 in the intensive care unit at UPMC Memorial Hospital; the York, Pennsylvania hospital objected to the treatment, but Keith’s wife Darla Smith got a court order to allow it.

Ivermectin has been prescribed for human use for 35 years and has been used over 4 billion times around the globe,” Buffalo, New York attorney Ralph Lorigo, who handled the Smith case, told The Epoch Times. “It is an essential drug. The CDC recommends every refugee that comes into the country take ivermectin. That shows how safe it is.”

Ivermectin is approved for the treatment of parasitic diseases but has been successful in treating COVID-19 patients, although COVID-19 treatment is considered off-label use. It is legal for doctors to prescribe drugs for off-label uses.

Since his first ivermectin case in January, in which an 80-year-old woman went from near death and on a ventilator, to celebrating her 81st birthday healthy and at home, Lorigo has taken on over 100 cases of patients’ families fighting with hospitals over the right to try ivermectin.

“Things are so bad that I had 37 inquiries over the weekend from people desperately seeking treatment for a loved one in the hospital, who is in terrible shape. The hospital has done its protocol, and it didn’t work.”

(We know this -->) Often the protocol is another drug, Remdesivir, and if the patient’s health declines, being intubated—that is, put on a ventilator.

(We know this -->) “When you are placed on a ventilator, it means they have done their protocol and now it is wait-and-see. Your chances of getting better once on a ventilator diminish substantially,” Lorigo said.

“At the beginning of COVID, if you went on the ventilator, you had an 80–90 percent chance of not surviving. It’s better now, but being on a ventilator can harm lungs. As you stay on that ventilator, your chances of survival diminish.”

Murderers...