WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivermectin / Horse dewormer.. a true story

HBCraig

Reaction score
Oh the road that our family went down.…..I am blown away with the logic and the story that the doctors tried to spin. Sadly my wife’s mother passed away this past Thursday afternoon.

My mother in law had real heart/health issues for the majority of her life and it was getting worse as she aged. She was a private person and walked the path that she chose. The last 5 years she lived alone after her husband died and unfortunately had no desire to join our household. I think that we could have lengthen her life by a few years if she was with us when everything went down.

When she could not keep down food or any liquid on the Saturday after Thanksgiving a neighbor/friend took her into emergency. That is where the frustration began. The hospital was not able to place her in a room for most of the day. In the evening they moved her from Kingman to Phoenix.

My wife called the nurses numerous times throughout the three day ordeal. The responses were limited and just skating the surface. It was only the day before she passed that we pushed for a discussion with the doctors. The doctor expresed that all along her health was declining. We questioned if the current path is not gaining results then why not try another path. He response was quite laughable. I brought up other medication like Ivermectin and he said that he would inquire with higher ups. 30 minutes later he called back saying that Ivermectin and other drugs were not FDA approved. He was towing the line like I had expected. The unfortunate reality is that my mother in law was not going to make it out because of her condition to start with.

As I look back at all of this I realize that I need to find a doctor that is NOT going to follow the path of the medical boards or who ever is calling the shots behind the curtain since current doctors really have no interest in what is best for their patients.

Best of luck to those that find themselves or family members in the same situation.
Damn man. So sorry. Really

kimbalee

Reaction score
oh it's way worse than we've been told/is being reported and not censored - this info is a couple of weeks old - they are dropping left and right

https://yournews.com/2021/12/08/2262859/report-shows-nearly-300-athletes-worldwide-collapsed-or-suffered-cardiac/

1) 33-year-old professional dancer Santo Giuliano suffers a heart attack.

2) Soccer player Jalen Leavey dies.

3) Soccer player Tirrell Williams dies.

4) Soccer player Okafor Kelechi dies.

5) Soccer player Lee Moisés dies.

6) Footballer Stephen Sylvester dies.

7) Footballer Emmanual Antwi dies.

8) Soccer player Cayetano Nsofor dies.

9) Footballer Moira Claire Arney dies.

10) Baseball pitcher Andrew Roseman dies.

11) Footballer Nickolas Lawrinas dies.

12) Soccer player Miquel Lugo dies.

13) Soccer player Devon DuHart dies.

14) Footballer Ivan Hicks dies.

15) Footballer Joe Bradshaw dies.

16) Footballer Drake Geiger dies.

17) Soccer player Joshua Ivory dies.

18) Footballer Quandarius Wilbur dies.

19) Footballer Dimitri McKee dies.

20) Rugby player Dave Hyde dies.

21) Baseball player Yusuke Kinoshita dies.

22) Olympic cyclist Olivia Podmore dies.

23) Sprinter Cameron Burell dies.

24) Gilbert Kwemoi's Chinese Olympic champion dies.

25) Former footballer Franck Berrier dies.

26) Belgian footballer Jente Van Genechten suffers from cardiac arrest.

27) The Venezuelan marathon champion Alexaida Guedez dies.

28) José dos Reis, 29 years old, collapses in the field and has to be resurrected.

29) Diego Ferchaud suffers a cardiac arrest.

30) ASV Baden's Austrian player collapses on the field and has to be revived.

31) 16-year-old soccer player in Bergamo suffers cardiac arrest.

32) 27-year-old Belgian footballer Jens De Smet dies.

33) 13-year-old soccer player suffers a heart attack on the field.

34) Soccer player Dylan Rich dies.

35) Birati Club Münster player suffers cardiac arrest.

36) Abou Ali collapses with cardiac arrest.

37) Ice hockey player Sebastiaan Bos dies.

38) Former NFL pro Parys Haralson dies.

39) Soccer player Francis Perron dies.

40) 19-year-old FC Nantes soccer player suffers cardiac arrest.

41) Germany volleyball coach Traktor Divitz dies.

42) Shrewsbury forward Ryan Bowman treated with defibrillator during the game.

43) Goalkeeper Lukas Bommer dies.

44) Professional footballer Fellipe de Jesus Moreira suffers a double heart attack.

45) Cycling champion Gianni dies.

46) English Helen Byrne with heart problems has to be removed from the field at the World Cup.

47) Germany's team leader Dietmar Gladow dies.

48) German goalkeeper Bruno Stein dies at the age of 15.

49) USA 14-year-old soccer player Ava Azzopardi collapses into a coma.

50) 12-year-old Jayson Kidd dies after collapsing during basketball practice in the US.

51) Robert Lima dies of a heart attack in Uruguay and a few hours later his wife dies.

52) Bodybuilder George Peterson dies.

53) The former champion of Kick Boxing Acero Cali dies.

54) Mr. Olympia Shawn Rhoden dies.

55) Italian footballer Giuseppe Perrino dies on the field.

Etc

Etc

Last edited:

rivergames

Reaction score
How does one go about picking up some Invermectin to store at home?

Riverbottom

Reaction score

Get your father and mother- in-law to make a run to Algodones. Gets them a trip, and lunch in Yuma. Real easy drive from Parker.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

rivergames

Reaction score
Go to Honeybee
Put in all your info and choose to pay cash

Just submitted my Info online and waiting for approval from a medical provider

Mexico or if you want to do it online, Honey Bee Health will ship it to you via an online pharmacy. It’s significantly more expensive online that the Mexico route.

I'm going to grab a couple prescriptions next time I head down to Baja

Push health.com
I went with Evergreen compounding pharmacy instead of honeybee. It was way cheaper.

The Evergreen wasn't showing for online order when I type my zip code in. I will pony up a little more $ to go through the honeybee

Get your father and mother- in-law to make a run to Algodones. Gets them a trip, and lunch in Yuma. Real easy drive from Parker.

They're too busy keeping up with the new puppy😁

I'll be in Baja in less than 2 months and stock up

hallett21

Reaction score
Jesus
oh it's way worse than we've been told/is being reported and not censored - this info is a couple of weeks old - they are dropping left and right

https://yournews.com/2021/12/08/2262859/report-shows-nearly-300-athletes-worldwide-collapsed-or-suffered-cardiac/

28) José dos Reis, 29 years old, collapses in the field and has to be resurrected.

44) Professional footballer Fellipe de Jesus Moreira suffers a double heart attack.

46) English Helen Byrne with heart problems has to be removed from the field at the World Cup.

50) 12-year-old Jayson Kidd dies after collapsing during basketball practice in the US.

51) Robert Lima dies of a heart attack in Uruguay and a few hours later his wife dies.

Etc

Etc

HBCraig

Reaction score
Just submitted my Info online and waiting for approval from a medical provider

I'm going to grab a couple prescriptions next time I head down to Baja

The Evergreen wasn't showing for online order when I type my zip code in. I will pony up a little more $ to go through the honeybee

They're too busy keeping up with the new puppy😁

I'll be in Baja in less than 2 months and stock up
Are you in SoCal?
If you do go to Mexico for some ivermectin I will gladly pay for yours if you have time to grab extra

welldigger00

Reaction score
You don’t need to go to Mexico for the ivermect. Go on pushhealth.com. They send it right to your pharmacy of choice, with a zpack. I got mine on Saturday, after two hours from when I placed the order. I didn’t do shit by the way. The zpack helped a ton though. I took it too late I think.

kiethco

Reaction score

Etc

Etc

I googled a name on the list randomly. Pitcher Andrew Rosen cause of death. There is no mention of a vaccine trigger or anything related. In fact there is a question of the accident that caused his death. This is the problem, people read lists like these and take it for gospel with no science or data to back it up. Welcome to Omicron, the fastest spreading mutant of COVID yet. It could have been gone by now with proactive (vax) vs objective (ivermectin) treatments. But the masses dont understand the science. So, here we go, year 3.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I googled a name on the list randomly. Pitcher Andrew Rosen cause of death. There is no mention of a vaccine trigger or anything related. In fact there is a question of the accident that caused his death. This is the problem, people read lists like these and take it for gospel with no science or data to back it up. Welcome to Omicron, the fastest spreading mutant of COVID yet. It could have been gone by now with proactive (vax) vs objective (ivermectin) treatments. But the masses dont understand the science. So, here we go, year 3.

If I wanted your opinion, I'd give it to you.

Dan'l

USMC2010

Reaction score
So you are saying if everyone by now had got the shots that don't stop anything we would be past this?🤔😂

kiethco

Reaction score
So you are saying if everyone by now had got the shots that don't stop anything we would be past this?🤔😂
Fact is the vax stops the hospital visits in most cases. Just as other vacinnes. And no, I believe the number is 70-75% is all it would take to eradicate covid. Just like all the other vax programs that have worked the last 60 years and helped double our life expectancy over the past 100 years.
I'm tripple vaxed and had covid in July, lasted a mere 3 days. According to the latest data, I'm Superman against this shit. Now, I'll prolly die from Omicron by New Years.
Get the vax and forget about all the snake oil reactive treatments. The feeling of being safe is so worth it.
The thing about this thread and nobody is mentioning is the bullshit "facts". I googled one name and it was pure b.s. Why doesn't anyone question that? It's amazing how many people I know that became infectious disease experts the past 2 years!

USMC2010

Reaction score
Fact is the vax stops the hospital visits in most cases. Just as other vacinnes. And no, I believe the number is 70-75% is all it would take to eradicate covid. Just like all the other vax programs that have worked the last 60 years and helped double our life expectancy over the past 100 years.
I'm tripple vaxed and had covid in July, lasted a mere 3 days. According to the latest data, I'm Superman against this shit. Now, I'll prolly die from Omicron by New Years.
Get the vax and forget about all the snake oil reactive treatments. The feeling of being safe is so worth it.
The thing about this thread and nobody is mentioning is the bullshit "facts". I googled one name and it was pure b.s. Why doesn't anyone question that? It's amazing how many people I know that became infectious disease experts the past 2 years!
Since we are discussing facts, the shots do not stop the spread, they do not stop deaths, they may lessen severity depending on the individual. If it were my call 2 years ago, I would have left the planet wide open and we would have been past this a very long time ago.

HBCraig

Reaction score
The facts are these. The Vax may cause a very, very bad reaction especially to those with heart issues and/or clotting issues.
Another fact, ivermectin is almost 100% effective. Tons of real world examples and studies to back that up.

Dalton

Reaction score
8C15B37F-4798-4625-943D-F3933A3501AF.jpeg

just_floatin

Reaction score
The facts are these. The Vax may cause a very, very bad reaction especially to those with heart issues and/or clotting issues.
Another fact, ivermectin is almost 100% effective. Tons of real world examples and studies to back that up.
100% true. My close friend had major blood clots surgically removed after a stroke suffered on Thanksgiving day. He told me the doctor stated it was a tooth infection that caused the blood clots. I was looking at him in disbelief and said “so the Covid shot you took was ruled out?” Long Pregnant pause 🤷🏼‍♂️
5FAEB45F-07C0-4BA8-8AA3-72EFC4F79248.jpeg

rivergames

Reaction score
My order is on the way. Thank you all for the solid guidance on how to obtain a batch to have 'in case' it will be needed to save anyone I know. Wasn't cheap, but sure as shit worth a loved ones life

kimbalee

Reaction score
you can NEVER use goggle - it is severely censored by the left. DDG used to be independent but in the last couple of months the algorithm has changed and the search results look VERY similar to goggle. I now use Yandex - the difference in search results in astounding. If u follow Dr. Jane Ruby on telegram, you will see posts periodically about all the athletes dying daily from the whackcine. I'm not here to convince you - do ur own research - the proof is plentiful if u look.......

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
THURSDAY 12/23/21

Merck & Co.’s Covid-19 pill was cleared by U.S. regulators Thursday, giving high-risk patients a second at-home treatment just as the omicron variant is causing cases to surge around the country.”

“The drug, molnupiravir, received emergency authorization on the heels of Pfizer Inc.’s competing pill that was cleared Wednesday. The FDA said Merck’s drug is not recommended for use in pregnant people.“

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Why are the vaccinated so afraid of the unvaccinated? Once you’re vaccinated you should be worry free if you’re following the science.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

I don’t doubt that he truly believes in the use of the vaccine.

I question the narcissistic tone he uses about sarcastically meeting “infectious disease experts” the last two years but then goes on to be his own infectious disease expert by mentioning immunity numbers and eradication lol

Then you realize it’s further bullshit when he still got Covid after being vaccinated and celebrated being sick for “only three days” like that’s some miraculous evidence the vaccine is a miracle 😂

I’ve got a secret! The vast majority of people that catch this and are not vaccinated have the exact same symptoms and result he did 😂🤣😂

rebelmark75

Reaction score
You are the definition of a sheep! Baaaaaa!!

golakers

Reaction score
Everyone needs to stop calling it a "Vaccine", go read the definition of "Vaccine". It does not create immunity!! Its a shot, end of story!! Does it help with symptoms, 100%!!! Everyone I know that has C19 right now is fully vax'd! Sooooooooo

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Personal insult has nothing to do with solutions. Why the personal insults?

boatnam2

Reaction score
Great thing about America, 2 years ago everyone was dying from Covid and nothing else..... no heart attacks, strokes, flu, nothing. Now everyone is dying of a heart attack, stroke, flu from getting a covid shot and nothing else. Thank god we still get to live in a great country no matter what you believe.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I am gonna run to Mexico this weekend if anyone wants to go.
I would love to make a Mexico run but unfortunately my passport has expired some time ago and renewals/ new passports are not real fast incoming right now.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Everyone that I know that have gotten Covid over the past few months to this very day that are jabbed or un-jabbed have had identical symptoms which are about the same as a common cold. So the jab which does nothing to stop contraction of the virus also yields the same symptomatic results as what the un-jabbed get. I’d say at this point (2 years in) this virus is burning itself out and is far less dangerous and the jab doesn’t do anything other than cause cardiac issues, blood clot and stroke issues, infertility issues, pregnancy issues and even death. Just sayin!

C08H18

Reaction score
Has anyone actually used the horse med versus the prescription type? I calculated that one tube has ~ 5 doses (for my weight). I won't be close to Yuma for a few more weeks and just wondering if having a tube or two of the horse gel would be prudent. BTW, i crew up on a ranch and the ranch hands would routinely give us kids a dose of whatever they cattle were getting. Never did any harm me other than the elephant size needed we used on the ranch.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Has anyone actually used the horse med versus the prescription type? I calculated that one tube has ~ 5 doses (for my weight). I won't be close to Yuma for a few more weeks and just wondering if having a tube or two of the horse gel would be prudent. BTW, i crew up on a ranch and the ranch hands would routinely give us kids a dose of whatever they cattle were getting. Never did any harm me other than the elephant size needed we used on the ranch.
I believe a few on here have said they did. I also met a guy that did and it worked great for him.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Do you recall which paste is sufficient? Some folks have stated to stay away from this brand. I don’t know. I do have a tube of this on hand but unclear if it is safe for human use.
👇🏽
8816DD7B-D789-4E56-A908-DE76F4E1F156.jpeg

Joker

Reaction score
We just tested positive. Can you take this if you’re vaccinated. I got one shot, wife has 2. We have ivermectin here and not sure it’s going to help. Only feeling cold symptoms

DWC

Reaction score
We just tested positive. Can you take this if you’re vaccinated. I got one shot, wife has 2. We have ivermectin here and not sure it’s going to help. Only feeling cold symptoms
Sorry to hear. Take care Joker. Use everything in the arsenal and keep moving even when you don’t feel like it.
Do you have a pulseox?

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Yes, our pulse is good. We decided to start the ivermectin 👍🏻

Hopefully your experience is like ours John. Let me know if there’s anything we can do for you guys. Take a look at the list of vitamins I listed on my thread. Hopefully that will help you as well.

Joker

Reaction score
Hopefully your experience is like ours John. Let me know if there’s anything we can do for you guys. Take a look at the list of vitamins I listed on my thread. Hopefully that will help you as well.
I printed that out and we are using that as our regimen. Are you and your wife feeling better?

rivergames

Reaction score
if your not scared of the horse ivermectin you can get it at tractor supply, that's what I did and I'm fine.
My wife was telling me to grab some at a feed store. She used to give it to her horses

I'd easily munch on some apple paste ivermectin if I wasn't feeling good.