WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivermectin / Horse dewormer.. a true story

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Hey, so heres a crazy question, whats the paste taste like? Being serious, just bought some to have on hand in case of emergency as I am not close to the border and if I had it and went there I feel like thats a dick move risking other people getting sick because I was unprepared. So yeah what does it taste like?

It doesn’t taste like anything. I’ve tried the Apple flavored and the original. Just the texture is weird.

Come to think of it... I had the Rona so maybe I couldn’t taste anything 🤷‍♂️ lol

HitIt

Reaction score
This contains around 300 doses for a 180 pound cow. Mooooooo! And no, you don't have to inject it.

0w0Ido2.png

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Curious as what is the dosage amount on the pills that you bught?
Read the information on the website I posted all of the information is there. It depends on the mg from the pills you have. If needed you can cut the pills in half. If you still don’t understand get the pills, determine the volume and then you go by your weight. There are a couple of different pill and mg available.

Ducksquasher

Reaction score
Is one of the pastes off of Amazon better than the other? There are a bunch of them?

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I just signed up for "PUSHHEALTH.COM". Lets see what happens.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Hey, so heres a crazy question, whats the paste taste like? Being serious, just bought some to have on hand in case of emergency as I am not close to the border and if I had it and went there I feel like thats a dick move risking other people getting sick because I was unprepared. So yeah what does it taste like?

I ate the "apple flavor" paste fresh from Tractor Supply as well as my Brother. No problem.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Thanks for POSTING!!!!!!!!! I hope not to get it, but if I DO, I'm not going to no friggin doctor!
Like having ammo on hand, Ivermectin is a must have.

Hospitals are where you go to die alone with this virus while racking up thousands of dollars renting bed space.

The doctors and nurses are good people. It’s those at the administration level and the feds that have these peoples wrists handcuffed.

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
You can buy the human dosage pretty much online and delivered to your door. This what turned the corner for me.
Coincidence...direct relation...placibo...who gives a shit.
It is a legal drug, with little side effects (ever read the drug pamphlet in ANY prescription med??)
What our "medical community", politicians on lab coats has done to us is disgusting

Glad to here a success story
What would be considered the Human dosage?.....I have found the pills at 3mg

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Hospitals are where you go to die alone with this virus while racking up thousands of dollars renting bed space.

The doctors and nurses are good people. It’s those at the administration level and the feds that have these peoples wrists handcuffed.
100%

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Tastes like apple mush. It's a tiny amount even for a 200lb+ guy.

I've tasted just about everything I ever gave my horses when I owned them, figured if I did not like it, they would not as well haha!

I have no issues with taking the "dewormer", it's got the same main ingredient that you need.

My horse being 1300lbs got most of the tiny tube.

Last edited:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score

HitIt

Reaction score
Just mix it in a glass of something and drink it?
Yeah, or just squirt it in your (cows) mouth and chase it with something.

Btw, ivermectin is fat soluble and is absorbed best when taken right after a fatty meal.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Yeah, or just squirt it in your (cows) mouth and chase it with something.

Btw, ivermectin is fat soluble and is absorbed best when taken right after a fatty meal.
Thank you! Ordered a bottle and some paste.

smilemaker

Reaction score
Did I screw up? The paste I ordered has ivermectin 1.87% and praziquantel 14.03%.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I keep wondering how someone decided to Try Horse Dewormer to Cure/Prevent Covid?, was it a case of we tried everything else, WTF?

HitIt

Reaction score
I keep wondering how someone decided to Try Horse Dewormer to Cure/Prevent Covid?, was it a case of we tried everything else, WTF?
No, it was a case of:
  • searching for an existing drug to repurpose for COVID
  • identifying Ivermectin as an anti-parasitic with billions of safely given human doses as something that had shown anti-viral properties in the past
  • performing experiments in a lab to show that Ivermectin inhibits replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro
  • trying it in humans with little downside if it didn't work because it has proven so safe.
Ya know, science.

The outstanding question is whether or not the anti-viral properties exhibited in lab which were at really high concentrations will still hold true in the much lower doses that we are giving to humans.

HitIt

Reaction score
I don’t see anything that’s different
praziquantel 14.03%

I assume what was purchased is this which contains two active ingredients. Ivermectin and Praziquantel. Again DO NOT TAKE THIS ONE:

You don't want the second ingredient. What people are taking is this or the equivalent which only has Ivermectin and a bunch of fillers:

That said do your own homework, YMMV, I am not a doctor or lawyer, etc.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Big thanks to whomever posted the link/info on Push Health. I filled out the online form and requested ivermectin.

We’ll see what happens next as the Walmart pharmacy I had it sent to just called me and the pharmacist said he’s called the doctor who prescribed it to discuss because “it’s not FDA approved as a Covid-19 prophylactic and the risk if arrhythmia.”

It was all I could do to keep from laughing and calling bullshit but I need this guy’s help and it’s not his fault our government is corrupt as the day is long.

smilemaker

Reaction score
praziquantel 14.03%

I assume what was purchased is this which contains two active ingredients. Ivermectin and Praziquantel. Again DO NOT TAKE THIS ONE:

You don't want the second ingredient. What people are taking is this or the equivalent which only has Ivermectin and a bunch of fillers:

That said do your own homework, YMMV, I am not a doctor or lawyer, etc.
Yes. I'm going to return. Just wanted to have some on hand, if needed in future. Thanks for your reply. I figured it was wrong paste.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I did the same thing today through pushhealth.com and I chose the honeybeehealth.com home delivery and got 40 pills, 3mg each, for $197 after a 10% off coupon. The whole thing took 10 minutes.

They will be delivered next week at my house.
Have you guys had Covid yet?

HitIt

Reaction score
No and we’re “vaccinated” but if shit hits the fan, I’m using all available options
One of the thing that I looked into was an at home IV drip. I was surprised to find several options in my area. They have menus of all sorts of concoctions from hangover cures to flu fighters. If you are looking into all options, you might want to consider that, too. I have heard that vitamins like C are super helpful when taken via IV.

98special

Reaction score
What's the proper dose for the 3mg pill? Asking for a friend.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Big thanks to whomever posted the link/info on Push Health. I filled out the online form and requested ivermectin.

We’ll see what happens next as the Walmart pharmacy I had it sent to just called me and the pharmacist said he’s called the doctor who prescribed it to discuss because “it’s not FDA approved as a Covid-19 prophylactic and the risk if arrhythmia.”

It was all I could do to keep from laughing and calling bullshit but I need this guy’s help and it’s not his fault our government is corrupt as the day is long.
Let us know if you get it please

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Let us know if you get it please

Will do. Likely won't hear back from the Walmart pharmacist until work day tomorrow (Monday). I probably should have gone with the home delivery option with Honeybee Pharmacy - that's what I'd recommend for anyone else going through Push Health as it appears that Honeybee does Ivermectin (Stromectol)...

Seeing their description maybe we should all say we have parasites :oops: