WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivermectin / Horse dewormer.. a true story

AEA

Reaction score
Where can you find out how to calculate the proper dose rate and usage information?

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
…Just called the feed store closest to me ..,which is in Shadow Hills… They’ve got it… said that quite a few people who are not horse people have bought it…

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
I picked up 50 pills today, I used Pushhealth and they sent it to Walgreens. I was warned twice that it is not FDA approved for COVID, they seemed upset about it as well.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
What is the procedure for getting ivermectin in Algodones? I may be close by next weekend and am considering a detour to go to a pharmacy there. Are they open on Sunday mornings?

Do you just walk in and buy it, do they issue a prescription om the spot, something else?

Also I assume the recommendation is to park on the US side of the border and then walk across? I'm really not a Mexico fan and would like to be in and out if I decide to do this. I may just try to go online to get it. I am vaccincated but the rest of my family is not, and I'd like to have some on hand just in case.

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
What is the procedure for getting ivermectin in Algodones? I may be close by next weekend and am considering a detour to go to a pharmacy there. Are they open on Sunday mornings?

Do you just walk in and buy it, do they issue a prescription om the spot, something else?

Also I assume the recommendation is to park on the US side of the border and then walk across? I'm really not a Mexico fan and would like to be in and out if I decide to do this. I may just try to go online to get it. I am vaccincated but the rest of my family is not, and I'd like to have some on hand just in case.
Just walk in any pharmacy =you can buy any medication without a prescription. I bought 6 mg 4 pills per box and was limited to 10 boxes per trip ( I made 2 trips) Walking across is easy , pharmacy a few hundred feet from the crossing.

78Southwind

Reaction score

An interesting video on Ivermectin...

Copied and pasted from Dr. John Campbell youtube channel.

New Pfizer antiviral and ivermectin, a pharmacodynamic analysis New Pfizer antiviral, PF-07321332, C₂₃H₃₂F₃N₅O₄ PF-07321332 is designed to block the activity of the SARS-CoV-2-3CL protease, https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-rel...

So, what is a protease? So what is a protease inhibitor? And, what is 3CL? Chymotrypsin-like protease (3CL main protease, or 3CL Mpro) Identification of SARS-CoV‑2 3CL Protease Inhibitors by a Quantitative High-Throughput Screening (3rd September 2020) https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/...

The activity of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 viral infection was confirmed in 7 of 23 compounds Microscopic interactions between ivermectin and key human and viral proteins involved in SARS-CoV-2 infection https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/artic... the strength and persistency of the interaction between IVE and the binding site of 3CLpro indicate that a partial inhibition of the catalytic activity could have place as the drug interacts with the main subdomains that define the enzyme binding pocket: Identification of 3-chymotrypsin like protease (3CLPro) inhibitors as potential anti-SARS-CoV-2 agents https://www.nature.com/articles/s4200... as shown in Fig. 4, out of 13 OTDs only ivermectin completely blocked ( more than 80%) the 3CLpro activity at 50 µM concentration. Development, validation, and approval of COVID-19 specific drugs takes years. Therefore, the idea of drug repositioning, also known as repurposing, is an important strategy to control the sudden outbreak of life-threatening infectious agents that spread rapidly. Ilimaquinone (marine sponge metabolite) as a novel inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 key target proteins in comparison with suggested COVID-19 drugs: designing, docking and molecular dynamics simulation study https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/artic...

From the docking analysis, ivermectin showed the highest docking score with an average energy of −8.5 kcal mol−1 among all the compounds. Remdesivir showed the lowest binding energy and highest docking score of −9.9 kcal mol−1 https://bnf.nice.org.uk/medicinal-for... Ritonavir, C37H48N6O5S2 Ivermectin, C48H74O14 Exploring the binding efficacy of ivermectin against the key proteins of SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis: an in silico approach https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti... We have documented an intense binding of both ivermectin B1a and B1b isomer to the main protease with subsequent energy (ETot-) values of -384.56 and -408.6. PF-07321332 is designed to block the activity of the SARS-CoV-2-3CL protease, https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-rel... Risk of virus developing resistance to PF-07321332 Molecular Docking Reveals Ivermectin and Remdesivir as Potential Repurposed Drugs Against SARS-CoV-2 https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/...

With SARS-CoV-2 S Spike protein Ivermectin showed high binding affinity to the viral S protein as well as the human cell surface receptors ACE-2 and TMPRSS2. In agreement to our findings, ivermectin was found to be docked between the viral spike and the ACE2 receptor Binding Interactions of Selected Drugs With Human TMPRSS2 Protein (ACE2 protein) The docking results revealed that ivermectin showed the highest binding affinity to the active site of the protein (MolDock score −174.971) and protein–ligand interactions Binding Interactions of Selected Drugs With Human ACE-2 Protein that ivermectin showed the highest binding affinity to the active site of the protein (MolDock score −159.754) and protein–ligand interactions With SARS-CoV-2 S Glycoprotein Ivermectin showed the highest binding affinity to the predicted active site of the protein With SARS-CoV-2 Nsp14 Protein ivermectin showed the highest binding affinity (MolDock score −212.265) and protein–ligand interactions Binding Interactions of Selected Drugs With SARS-CoV-2 PLpro Ivermectin showed the highest binding affinity to the predicted active site of the protein (MolDock score −180.765) and protein–ligand interactions A brief message to world leaders Come on ya all

Last edited:

HBCraig

Reaction score
The shots do not check the boxes for a vaccine.
They do not stop one from getting it.
They do not stop transmitting it.
They do not stop deaths.
Mind boggling that people still believe they are protected by the shots.
Furthermore, the vax shots have been linked directly to severe blood clotting and have caused heart issues like myocarditis. The public isn't told about any of the terrible side effects.

kayz

Reaction score
Just walk in any pharmacy =you can buy any medication without a prescription. I bought 6 mg 4 pills per box and was limited to 10 boxes per trip ( I made 2 trips) Walking across is easy , pharmacy a few hundred feet from the crossing.
And to add to this: I live in Southern AZ so I have been across this border recently. Yes, park on the USA side, its much easier. The border crossing closes at 2pm now due to the border crisis/covid so get down there early if you can. The winter visitors are rolling back into Yuma right now as well so allow about 30-60 minutes to wait in line on your way back across. I always use my passport for re-entry but they may accept a drivers license. And most importantly, if the customs agent ask who the medication is for, you have to say it is for yourself, no one else....not even a family member or spouse.

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
And most importantly, if the customs agent ask who the medication is for, you have to say it is for yourself, no one else....not even a family member or spouse.

THIS is key for sure. I know someone that was lucky enough to have a patrol guy nice enough to say that it is for you ONLY

Riverbottom

Reaction score
I just went across Monday got the ten box limit Hydroxi, Ivermectin, and Z pack. I took two of my regular prescription bottles for colesterol and blood pressure medicine and purchased them also. The agent checked my name on the bottle and passport and said have a nice day. I went right back across for a second round no problem, but waited in line over an hour to get back at 11:00 A.M.

Drug pricing in the U.S. is out of control. I pay a fifteen dollar co-pay every month for thirty pills. ( don't know what retail is ) In Mexico a bottle of 100 is $ 3.99.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Well….aint that something.

I guess they do really want the Pharms to make billions. Evidence is mounting more everyday.

The fucks that decided to ban the ivermectin need strung up for treason and murder.

The government has been pushing vax from the beginning and ramping it up to more and boosters, etc. Clearly there's a $$$$$$$$$$$$ tie between them and big pharma

Wedgy

Reaction score
Swine flu Vax deaths. 231 Vax halted

COVID Vax, 20K deaths, and counting. If numbers were honest, the death total from the COVID psuedovax is now approaching 200,000. And counting.
Now, all the Kid's too? WTF for?
We call that a Clue.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I was able to get some Ivermectin in Algodones today. Simple process and there was no wait to walk back across the border so I think I got lucky on timing. I was over and back in my truck within about 30 minutes

Last edited:

kiethco

Reaction score
I'll tell you what's mind boggling, is you not realizing what these shots do to some people.
Tell me one person you know that had an adverse reaction to the shot. Nobody's been able to show evidence, they all say "I heard".
I had the vax in December, got covid in July, it lasted 3 days, I'd be dead without the vax. I've been hospitalized 15 days in the past 3 years with pneumonia.
The reason most people are against the vax is because they dont know anyone that's died. I've lost 4 in the past 6 weeks, all anti vaxers. The latest today, 58 years old, just retired. He went to huntington beach for the antibody infusion after 4 days with covid 10 days ago. Taking him off life support today. Get the vax and just say you'd never get it, seriously, it's gonna keep picking people off.
Ironically, one of the biggest reasons people rejected the vax was that it wasn't fuly vetted and approved by the fda, which in reality was more of a paperwork thing. Ivermectrin has strong precautions and large doses can be dangerous, it'd 100% not approved by the FDA in covid cases.

just_floatin

Reaction score
No thank you. I will take my chances with the ivermectin side effects as opposed to the side effects of the shot.

1. Myocarditis
2. Blood clots
3. Heart attacks
4. Guillian-Barre
5. Bells Palsy
6. Miscarriage
7.Pericarditis
8. Inflation 😉
9. Memory loss
10. Sudden death
11. Seizures
12. Tremors
13. Stroke
14. Heart attack
15. Paralysis
16. Deafness
17. Blindness
18. Tinnitus
19. Nerve damage

Good to hear the “shot” saved you from going to the hospital when you contracted covid. Although I question how one would know the shot saved you from the hospital. Stay well and don’t forget the shot is only good for six months before you need a “boost”.

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Tell me one person you know that had an adverse reaction to the shot. Nobody's been able to show evidence, they all say "I heard".
I had the vax in December, got covid in July, it lasted 3 days, I'd be dead without the vax. I've been hospitalized 15 days in the past 3 years with pneumonia.
The reason most people are against the vax is because they dont know anyone that's died. I've lost 4 in the past 6 weeks, all anti vaxers. The latest today, 58 years old, just retired. He went to huntington beach for the antibody infusion after 4 days with covid 10 days ago. Taking him off life support today. Get the vax and just say you'd never get it, seriously, it's gonna keep picking people off.
Ironically, one of the biggest reasons people rejected the vax was that it wasn't fuly vetted and approved by the fda, which in reality was more of a paperwork thing. Ivermectrin has strong precautions and large doses can be dangerous, it'd 100% not approved by the FDA in covid cases.
1. My grandmother had a stroke 2 days after the vax. She was healthy prior and is now on comfort care until she passes.
2. My best childhood friends mother died 1 day after second dose.
3. My sister-in-laws younger sister (34 years old, fit dancer) has Pericarditis with a resting heart rate of 120 that spikes to 160+ when she gets up and moves around. This after second dose.

PlanB

Reaction score
I had one shot of Pfizer more than four months ago. I am still having severe nuero symptoms. My life is on hold right now because of my reaction to this "vaccine".

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Have you not seen the threads on here? The guys son in law, plan b’s post and many others? There are several rdp members that are directly fucked up (seriously f’d up) from the vax’s??

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

You gonna need this Kieth.Thanks for the post.
34BFB6DE-9B58-4AD0-B0DD-0FD7CE4A6FB3.jpeg

Surfdriver

Reaction score
My wife. She had a severe allergic reaction to Moderna. Now her blood sugar is jacked and she's lost 50lbs since the shot. Our son's allergies are worse than hers. After discussing with Dr.'s, the concencus is he should not get vacinated. I appreciate the info shared in this thread.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Some people may say it's purely political why I won't get it. Not true at all. When Trump was pushing the idea, or Biden, still too "new". As time has progressed, there have been other treatments found that make this less the "zombie apocalypse" the media pushed. People here have had issues with both the vaccine and the illness. The choice should be made by the individual, not a beurocrat.

As it comes out who is not required to take it, and some of them are forcing others, that should raise questions.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I had the China virus, don’t really want it again. Having said that, it was just a bad chest cold for both of us. The tingling feet and hands with the bottom of your feet sweating wasn’t enjoyable but I survived.
Why should I get vaccinated for something I survived pretty easily? Doesn’t make sense to me.

Oh yeah, fuck you, I win. Lol
C9A83E3B-E9D8-4FFB-8F46-B03F3708C9E6.jpeg

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Glad you were saved by the pseudo vax, but unfortunately more vaxxed people are dying in some areas of the world than the unvaccinated. I do have a close friend who developed a blood clot, but is now okay and on blood thinners. No vaccine has ever killed as many people and caused as many side effects as this shot and been allowed to stay on the market, let alone mandated.(VAERS) As far as Ivermectin, it is considered an essential drug by the WHO and was given the Nobel prize in medicine. It has saved millions and considered extremely safe at the recommended doses. It sounds like your pre existing condition may have made you a good candidate for the shot, but that doesn't make it true for everyone, you might try doing some research.

You might ask yourself why the medical field is one of the most resistant to the shot.;)

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
Honeybee Sent this Email Last Week and I wrote them back bitching to them about the Price Gouging they are doing with Ivermectin. They replied back, "Sorry, we are getting gouged by the distributors. Yea sure......whatever.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for trusting Honeybee with your medications. As pharmacists and technicians on the front lines of providing access to medication, our job is to meet your needs quickly and efficiently. Over the past few months, we have admittedly not lived up to the quality of service you expect. We are sending this message to address the delays you may have experienced and what we're doing to prevent them from happening again.

Since August, we've had a substantial number of new prescriptions for Ivermectin sent to Honeybee. As one of the only national pharmacies willing to dispense this medication, our team was quickly overwhelmed with tens of thousands of new orders daily, resulting in orders taking much longer than usual to ship. We take pride in our expediency and service, and this is not the experience we want our customers to have. We sincerely apologize for the delays you encountered.

We've since hired more US-based employees, implemented new technology, and added a third shift to our operations team to help keep up with demand. We're back to regular processing times, and our support team is available by phone or email should you need any assistance. We'll continue to invest in growing our team and finding new efficiencies to lower your costs - all while providing the highest level of service possible.

Thank you again for choosing Honeybee as your pharmacy. Our motto is "The pharmacy that lets you choose," and we are proud to uphold your right to decide the medications best for your healthcare. As an independent pharmacy that does not take insurance and is not dictated by corporate policies or middlemen, you can trust that we will always put you, our customer, first.

Thank you again for your support—we welcome you back anytime.

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
Some people may say it's purely political why I won't get it. Not true at all. When Trump was pushing the idea, or Biden, still too "new". As time has progressed, there have been other treatments found that make this less the "zombie apocalypse" the media pushed. People here have had issues with both the vaccine and the illness. The choice should be made by the individual, not a beurocrat.

As it comes out who is not required to take it, and some of them are forcing others, that should raise questions.
I think that Trump couldn't do anything other than to push the vax due to the political backlash that would ensue? How did he cure his?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I had the China virus, don’t really want it again. Having said that, it was just a bad chest cold for both of us. The tingling feet and hands with the bottom of your feet sweating wasn’t enjoyable but I survived.
Why should I get vaccinated for something I survived pretty easily? Doesn’t make sense to me.

Oh yeah, fuck you, I win. Lol
View attachment 1066886

Shit I’m gonna go get checked if I had it now. Because I had a cold a week ago and my feet were tingling.. I didn’t really relate the two. 😳

Reactions: DWC

HBCraig

Reaction score
Wtf?
Have you been gone for the past 3 months?
What's odd here is that none of us non-vax guys could give 2 shits less if you get the vax yet you are adamant about us getting it.

There is no denying there are severe side effects of the vax. Many RDP folks just to start. Multiply that across the country and its millions.

HotRod82

Reaction score
My 86 y/o father had massive blood clots in his legs after his second Moderna shot. He went from walking 2 miles a day to barely being able to get out of bed. He back to normal now, thankfully.
Your post stated that not "not properly vetted" was simply a paperwork issue. This could not be further from the truth. My wife works in the pharma/ life sciences business and she even jokes "we are all taking part in the largest phase 3 drug trial in history". I guarantee you if this approval process had taken the time typically required to perform and review a proper phase 3 trial, the C19 vaccines would NEVER have seen the light of day. The documented and proven reactions that have come out in the past year would have absolutely torpedoed any other drug.

kiethco

Reaction score
Have you not seen the threads on here? The guys son in law, plan b’s post and many others? There are several rdp members that are directly fucked up (seriously f’d up) from the vax’s??
I've seen these and many more with no data to back it up. Everyone's perfectly healthy until the widowmaker heart attack. Nobody's been able to show me or present facts, it's always posts like one here, my brother in laws wife etc. I know there are cases of side effects, there has to be, but the risk vs benefit is far lower than ivermectrin or the flavor of the week. I personally know 4-6 folks that are majorly jacked due to covid and this is since April. The good news is most people will recover fine with no intervention, the one's that die don't have to, that's all. That can be supported with data.

kiethco

Reaction score
My 86 y/o father had massive blood clots in his legs after his second Moderna shot. He went from walking 2 miles a day to barely being able to get out of bed. He back to normal now, thankfully.
Your post stated that not "not properly vetted" was simply a paperwork issue. This could not be further from the truth. My wife works in the pharma/ life sciences business and she even jokes "we are all taking part in the largest phase 3 drug trial in history". I guarantee you if this approval process had taken the time typically required to perform and review a proper phase 3 trial, the C19 vaccines would NEVER have seen the light of day. The documented and proven reactions that have come out in the past year would have absolutely torpedoed any other drug.
There were 11 vaccines in use worldwide as of a couple weeks ago. Soooo, they're all poison? Or, are they helping keep people alive. Someone went as far to tell me this is a cleanse and it only kills those with pre existing contributors or aged. The vax will keep you out of the hospital, this we know.

HBCraig

Reaction score
There were 11 vaccines in use worldwide as of a couple weeks ago. Soooo, they're all poison? Or, are they helping keep people alive. Someone went as far to tell me this is a cleanse and it only kills those with pre existing contributors or aged. The vax will keep you out of the hospital, this we know.
No it won't. They aren't sharing that data with you. A vaccine takes a decade to make not a few months like this idiot catastrophe they call a covid vax. Plus, the side effects you refuse to see aren't worth the risk for a virus that has north of a 98% survival rate.

BajaT

Reaction score
I got the FLU a month and a half ago. My fully vaccinated wife (Moderna) got it right after me. She was just as sick and she is younger and healthier. It sucked. As soon as there is a vaccine, I'll take it. If I was older, or worse off health wise, I would have a stash of Ivermectin.......Seems it is the only proven medicine in this fight. How can one know if they would have been in Hospital if they did not have the definition altered to fit vax? Wouldn't you have to have COVID twice, once vaccinated and once unvaccinated? Funny how Ivermectin working stories are not valid but Vax keeping me from the hospital stories are........

Last edited:

HotRod82

Reaction score
Of Course they are not all poison. The fact of the matter is, these 3 C19 vaccines, (actually they are not vaccines, the CDC actually changed the definition of what a vaccine is to fit the C19 narrative - true story look it up!) have a significant adverse reaction rate that is becoming more apparent by the day. My own father very nearly died from his second Moderna shot, his Dr. is now advising him to not take the booster. The number of professional athletes ALONE affected by this shot should scare the hell out of everyone. Again, if this was any other experimental drug it would be banned by now......

just_floatin

Reaction score
Too bad we will have to wait until 2076. The more you research the more you know. “In God we trust, all others bring data.”
👇🏽
Citation 👇🏽

just_floatin

Reaction score
The WHO is in fact tracking covid adverse reactions unlike the CDC. Nothing to see here.
1320C442-C50F-4844-A533-DAA13017F685.jpeg

Citations
👇🏽

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The WHO is in fact tracking covid adverse reactions unlike the CDC. Nothing to see here.
View attachment 1067299
Citations
👇🏽

You and I and everyone with a pulse knows this:

Those numbers for the vax are WAY SHORT (under-reported/counted). WAY

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
I just went across Monday got the ten box limit Hydroxi, Ivermectin, and Z pack. I took two of my regular prescription bottles for colesterol and blood pressure medicine and purchased them also. The agent checked my name on the bottle and passport and said have a nice day. I went right back across for a second round no problem, but waited in line over an hour to get back at 11:00 A.M.

Drug pricing in the U.S. is out of control. I pay a fifteen dollar co-pay every month for thirty pills. ( don't know what retail is ) In Mexico a bottle of 100 is $ 3.99.
Do you have to have a passport to go across or just a driver’s license

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I
Do you have to have a passport to go across or just a driver’s license
I just went to Los Algodones last week. You don't need anything to get into Mexico, just walk straight through. To get back across to the US I had my passport and had no issues. I will say that there was a woman in line behind me with zero ID, she said that she left her wallet in her car on the US side and was going back to get it. The US immigration officer asked her some questions, took her photo, and let her into the US.

I wouldn't do it without a valid passport, but a drivers license will probably work if you play dumb