WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivermectin / Horse dewormer.. a true story

Turnup

Reaction score
I heard today that a lawyer out of FL I believe submitted a FOIA request to the CDC or FDA asking for all documents related to all persons unvaxxed that contracted C19, recovered, and then spread the disease at a later time to any vaxxed or unvaxxed person thereafter. The response to the FOIA was a letter stating they have no such documented cases.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I've seen these and many more with no data to back it up. Everyone's perfectly healthy until the widowmaker heart attack. Nobody's been able to show me or present facts, it's always posts like one here, my brother in laws wife etc. I know there are cases of side effects, there has to be, but the risk vs benefit is far lower than ivermectrin or the flavor of the week. I personally know 4-6 folks that are majorly jacked due to covid and this is since April. The good news is most people will recover fine with no intervention, the one's that die don't have to, that's all. That can be supported with data.

Well you can call
Plan B. You can call other members that have been terribly affected..

The stories aren’t “I heard. “. They are very direct. Send them a pm ask for their phone number and talk to them?

I don’t think you are reading the posts you are skimming them. I’m glad it worked out for you but stop pretending it isn’t happening because to a lot of people on here it very much is.

Ask them

RD

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I
I just went to Los Algodones last week. You don't need anything to get into Mexico, just walk straight through. To get back across to the US I had my passport and had no issues. I will say that there was a woman in line behind me with zero ID, she said that she left her wallet in her car on the US side and was going back to get it. The US immigration officer asked her some questions, took her photo, and let her into the US.

I wouldn't do it without a valid passport, but a drivers license will probably work if you play dumb

A few years ago we went to Mexico with a group. This was about the time that the government said passports are mandatory to re-enter the US. One member did not have a passport, or so he thought. Turns out it was in a pocket of his backpack that he found 2 years later. He entered thinking that he did not have his passport. They just pulled him aside from the rest of the group when entering the US and looked him up. After 10 minutes he was good to go. With the open boarder policy these days if you have any issues just claim to be a Mexican immigrant and find the closest hotel int he wall to enter. :looking:

Reactions: DWC

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I've seen these and many more with no data to back it up. Everyone's perfectly healthy until the widowmaker heart attack. Nobody's been able to show me or present facts, it's always posts like one here, my brother in laws wife etc. I know there are cases of side effects, there has to be, but the risk vs benefit is far lower than ivermectrin or the flavor of the week. I personally know 4-6 folks that are majorly jacked due to covid and this is since April. The good news is most people will recover fine with no intervention, the one's that die don't have to, that's all. That can be supported with data.
I listed 3 people that I'm very close too, my grandmother included that have either died, or had massive vaccine side effects. What more data do you need, other than this is reality for those people?

We have a local professional mountain biker (Kyle Warner) that is suffering big time from Pericarditis. His story is well documented, look it up.

You can do internet searches all day long to find stories of people that are fully vaccinated that have died from Covid.

The reality of all of this is that Covid effects people differently, as does the vaccine. You can not in any way prove that because you were vaccinated that you recovered from Covid because of the vaccine. You may very well have recovered exactly the same without having been vaccinated.

I personally feel that most people that have died from Covid should not have. The protocol that the Federal Government has mandated on hospitals is criminal. Throughout the world doctors have more then proven that there are safe therapeutics that when used early on work very well in Covid recovery. The U.S. Government however has told people they must not use those therapeutics, stay home until in dire straights, go to hospital, get sedated, put on Remdesivir, wait for Remdesivir to destroy the kidneys at which time your lungs are flooded and you drown to death on a vent. Hospitals are killers.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
A few years ago we went to Mexico with a group. This was about the time that the government said passports are mandatory to re-enter the US. One member did not have a passport, or so he thought. Turns out it was in a pocket of his backpack that he found 2 years later. He entered thinking that he did not have his passport. They just pulled him aside from the rest of the group when entering the US and looked him up. After 10 minutes he was good to go. With the open boarder policy these days if you have any issues just claim to be a Mexican immigrant and find the closest hotel int he wall to enter. :looking:

To add to this, the woman behind me who told everyone that she accidentally left her wallet in her car which was parked on the US side ended up walking out of immigration right in front of me. When she got to the road, there was a guy in a car waiting for her on the US side of the border. She smiled, jumped in the car, and off they went. I don't know what the situation was, but it was pretty clear that she didn't leave her wallet in her car in the parking lot.

kimbalee

Reaction score
I listed 3 people that I'm very close too, my grandmother included that have either died, or had massive vaccine side effects. What more data do you need, other than this is reality for those people?

We have a local professional mountain biker (Kyle Warner) that is suffering big time from Pericarditis. His story is well documented, look it up.

You can do internet searches all day long to find stories of people that are fully vaccinated that have died from Covid.

The reality of all of this is that Covid effects people differently, as does the vaccine. You can not in any way prove that because you were vaccinated that you recovered from Covid because of the vaccine. You may very well have recovered exactly the same without having been vaccinated.

I personally feel that most people that have died from Covid should not have. The protocol that the Federal Government has mandated on hospitals is criminal. Throughout the world doctors have more then proven that there are safe therapeutics that when used early on work very well in Covid recovery. The U.S. Government however has told people they must not use those therapeutics, stay home until in dire straights, go to hospital, get sedated, put on Remdesivir, wait for Remdesivir to destroy the kidneys at which time your lungs are flooded and you drown to death on a vent. Hospitals are killers.
You're 100% correct - the vax & hospitals are murdering patients - hospitals with their protocols that they will not change for ANYONE. It is completely money driven - these facilities are getting paid massive amounts for vented pts and forcing poisonous remdesivir into their bodies. They are drowning to death. ALONE. We are witnessing genocide. Unless you're on the brink of death, for the love of God keep your friends and families away from hospitals. Beyond evil. There are hundreds of thousands of cases now - people are waking up and there are groups on telegram with 100k + members and their stories. First hand proof is everywhere if u look for it.

just_floatin

Reaction score
You're 100% correct - the vax & hospitals are murdering patients - hospitals with their protocols that they will not change for ANYONE. It is completely money driven - these facilities are getting paid massive amounts for vented pts and forcing poisonous remdesivir into their bodies. They are drowning to death. ALONE. We are witnessing genocide. Unless you're on the brink of death, for the love of God keep your friends and families away from hospitals. Beyond evil. There are hundreds of thousands of cases now - people are waking up and there are groups on telegram with 100k + members and their stories. First hand proof is everywhere if u look for it.
The hospital payments include:
- PCR test required for every ER patient
- Bonus for each positive COVID diagnosis
- Bonus if admitted w/COVID-19
- Boost for giving Remdesivir
- Bonus for putting patient on ventilator
- Added amount if COVID-19 in Cause of Death (Coroner gets too)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

What is telegram?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The hospital payments include:
- PCR test required for every ER patient
- Bonus for each positive COVID diagnosis
- Bonus if admitted w/COVID-19
- Boost for giving Remdesivir
- Bonus for putting patient on ventilator
- Added amount if COVID-19 in Cause of Death (Coroner gets too)

FAWK. Just follow the $$$

$$$ for hospitals and coroners.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for big pharma that obviously is going to the corrupt politicians. Why else do you think they're mandating these shots?! (It's NOT because they care about your health - they DON'T)

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
What is telegram?

Telegram is an online messaging app that works just like popular messaging apps WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. This means that you can use it to send messages to your friends when connected to Wi-Fi or your mobile data.

HBCraig

Reaction score

Stop with facts bro, he doesn't want to hear that. ;)

Tom Slick

Reaction score
A very close friend of mine took a flight on one of his buddies private planes over the weekend. The buddy with the plane is a doctor that owns several clinics. The doctor is pushing the vax like it's some kind of wonder drug and in the same breath saying how much money hes made from this thing. There's a reason that most doctors are pushing it and most nurses are pushing back against it. The doctors are getting rich and the nurses are getting fired. The nurses know the truth.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Have you not seen the threads on here? The guys son in law, plan b’s post and many others? There are several rdp members that are directly fucked up (seriously f’d up) from the vax’s??
Yup.... I think I'll be staying away from that booster. I had two Moderna jabs and feeling lucky no issues [Yet] lol

Last edited:

arch stanton

Reaction score
Well this discussion has he thinking, scary I know, It seems free thinkers are finding out what the truth is about the Vax and Liberals and people that are easily manipulated by the press and constant advertising fight against any information that goes against the official story even though that story changes all the time and has been wrong repeatedly.
I think the liberals that run the government are going to kill off the very people they need to vote for them in a higher percentage than the free thinkers of the conservative side, so I have been resting with these thoughts should I continue to bang my head against the wall of liberal hate and ignorance and tell them the truth or let them die of the ignorance that consumes them.
I have witnessed liberals support the end justifies the means and I think this Virus and Vax are being used to reduce the population so I will no longer try and educate the other side as the end justifies my silence on this matter !

l

just_floatin

Reaction score

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Well this discussion has he thinking, scary I know, It seems free thinkers are finding out what the truth is about the Vax and Liberals and people that are easily manipulated by the press and constant advertising fight against any information that goes against the official story even though that story changes all the time and has been wrong repeatedly.
I think the liberals that run the government are going to kill off the very people they need to vote for them in a higher percentage than the free thinkers of the conservative side, so I have been resting with these thoughts should I continue to bang my head against the wall of liberal hate and ignorance and tell them the truth or let them die of the ignorance that consumes them.
I have witnessed liberals support the end justifies the means and I think this Virus and Vax are being used to reduce the population so I will no longer try and educate the other side as the end justifies my silence on this matter !

l
You will drive yourself crazy trying to educate the other side and convince them of the truth. Not worth your time or aggravation.

just_floatin

Reaction score
The strongest hart in the 🌎 is no match for the shot.
1B29C2DD-958F-47B0-A8E4-D9944EFF7F8E.jpeg

Tireman

Reaction score
Tell me one person you know that had an adverse reaction to the shot. Nobody's been able to show evidence, they all say "I heard".
I had the vax in December, got covid in July, it lasted 3 days, I'd be dead without the vax. I've been hospitalized 15 days in the past 3 years with pneumonia.
The reason most people are against the vax is because they dont know anyone that's died. I've lost 4 in the past 6 weeks, all anti vaxers. The latest today, 58 years old, just retired. He went to huntington beach for the antibody infusion after 4 days with covid 10 days ago. Taking him off life support today. Get the vax and just say you'd never get it, seriously, it's gonna keep picking people off.
Ironically, one of the biggest reasons people rejected the vax was that it wasn't fuly vetted and approved by the fda, which in reality was more of a paperwork thing. Ivermectrin has strong precautions and large doses can be dangerous, it'd 100% not approved by the FDA in covid cases.
MY DAD LOST THE ABILITY TO WALK. crazy thing is he would crawl to the line for the booster as soon as they would have him do it.

Tireman

Reaction score
what do you mean no facts? all these people are wrong? you sound like election officials and the dems that ran it.

Tireman

Reaction score
There were 11 vaccines in use worldwide as of a couple weeks ago. Soooo, they're all poison? Or, are they helping keep people alive. Someone went as far to tell me this is a cleanse and it only kills those with pre existing contributors or aged. The vax will keep you out of the hospital, this we know.
nope- lots of hospitalized folks that are vaxed.

Tireman

Reaction score
The WHO is in fact tracking covid adverse reactions unlike the CDC. Nothing to see here.
View attachment 1067299
Citations
👇🏽
yeah but where are the facts and data. stop spreading lies.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Back to Ivermectin.

My buddies mother is 80 years old and vaccinated, but has been exposed to Covid, as my buddy unknowingly brought it home to his parents and his dad is now positive and not feeling great. His dad just took his first Ivermectin and now we wait. My question is about the 80 year mom. She is on lots of meds for other issues. Is there any data about taking Ivermectin with other meds? Also, What is the protocol for taking Ivermectin, i.e. dosage, frequency and duration.

I'm sure most of the answers to these questions are in this thread, but this thread is pretty big, so hoping for a quick answer.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Back to Ivermectin.

My buddies mother is 80 years old and vaccinated, but has been exposed to Covid, as my buddy unknowingly brought it home to his parents and his dad is now positive and not feeling great. His dad just took his first Ivermectin and now we wait. My question is about the 80 year mom. She is on lots of meds for other issues. Is there any data about taking Ivermectin with other meds? Also, What is the protocol for taking Ivermectin, i.e. dosage, frequency and duration.

I'm sure most of the answers to these questions are in this thread, but this thread is pretty big, so hoping for a quick answer.
Honestly bro, go ask an actual pharmacist. They should be able to tell you

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
My script reads 18mg on day 1 and 18mg on day 3.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Back to Ivermectin.

Here is a starting point for you and your famiLy.….

EF868E7D-8F9C-42D6-8B36-4DE3E904FE36.png
A16A2683-56D4-4BC5-9D37-A4FEDC0935D3.png
10EE8F7C-7E55-46CA-824A-0C64166B48E7.png

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
2 days ago the MIL in Kingman was not feeling well. She said that she was not thinking it was the vid. Yesterday morning she was not feeling better so she just took Ivermectin but said that she was not testing. I pushed her to take the test to be sure if she has it she was watching her condition closely. Wele we got call this morning that it was positive. She feels sick but it has not gotten worse. Wish us luck……..

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
During our drive today we reached out to my MIL. She sounded so much better and almost back to normal. The wife and I are so relieved hearing so much improvement for a day ago. We attribute it to her taking the ivermectin erly on. I just am concerned because Titties & Beer said the dame thing. He was sick getting better then bam into the hospital. I;d really like to know if he took anything before going into the hospital or not.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Tell me one person you know that had an adverse reaction to the shot. Nobody's been able to show evidence, they all say "I heard".
I had the vax in December, got covid in July, it lasted 3 days, I'd be dead without the vax. I've been hospitalized 15 days in the past 3 years with pneumonia.
The reason most people are against the vax is because they dont know anyone that's died. I've lost 4 in the past 6 weeks, all anti vaxers. The latest today, 58 years old, just retired. He went to huntington beach for the antibody infusion after 4 days with covid 10 days ago. Taking him off life support today. Get the vax and just say you'd never get it, seriously, it's gonna keep picking people off.
Ironically, one of the biggest reasons people rejected the vax was that it wasn't fuly vetted and approved by the fda, which in reality was more of a paperwork thing. Ivermectrin has strong precautions and large doses can be dangerous, it'd 100% not approved by the FDA in covid cases.

Wow. Just wow.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
So I’m just now back to about 70%, i tested positive Nov 3rd, and was off till yesterday.

I got Ivermectin, and HCQ through a dr in Phoenix, who uses a pharmacy in Utah. Wasn’t cheap wasn’t fast, but also was all human grade from an actual American pharmacy.
It may have helped a little but idk i had it pretty bad as well ended up with a pretty bad case of pneumonia. On day 13, i had been at 85-88 on my oxygen, from about day 7-16 and seeing fevers as high as 103.8, so was able to get into the hospital without being admitted, for oxygen that was so cold and tasted like heaven, as well i got the Regeneron Infusion.
I will say i highly suggest to anyone to get ahold of a dr and try and get the Regeneron as soon as you test positive. From all the study’s it shows to help best taken asap and i was lucky to get it as it’s only approved to be taken as late as day 10. It helped a ton, but my lungs still hate me.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Daughter just tested positive…last night she was at our super spreader Thanksgiving dinner. There were 17 of us at our house last night.

We think it is her second round of the China virus. She is going to drop by the house and I am going to give her a weeks worth of Ivermectin, she is already on a Z pack. We are also giving her our Quercetin, Zinc and Vitamin C.

I will update her status as it changes. She feels ok but has chest congestion.

Edit: Dr told her to take NyQuil…ya know the stuff you take for a cold. Lol
The worlds deadliest pandemic..cough, cough and they tell her to take NyQuil.

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
I just tested negative for the travels back to Hawaii this morning. MIL is still feeling the results of the vid. Talk to her every few days. Having a hard time getting food and water intake. Went to ER yesterday to get meds for nausea in hopes of feeling better when she eats. RX was closed since it was Thanksgiving yesterday. Got the pills this morning. Kind of still worried about the direction that she is going in. The good thing is that she is in Kingman with a large number of friends that have been through it.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Well things just escalated a bit. Not sure on the details being that we are getting them from a neighbor. The MIL went to urgent care this morning. They are admitting her to the hospital. She has been having a hard time keeping food and water down. They are going to be able to give her meds, oxygen and nourishments easier. Let’s hope that she is not forced onto the vent being that she is adamant that she does not want it. Dropping off the wife in Kingman shortly then i drop my mother in Vegas and my travels to Hawaii has been cancelled. :(:(:(:(

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Well things just escalated a bit. Not sure on the details being that we are getting them from a neighbor. The MIL went to urgent care this morning. They are admitting her to the hospital. She has been having a hard time keeping food and water down. They are going to be able to give her meds, oxygen and nourishments easier. Let’s hope that she is not forced onto the vent being that she is adamant that she does not want it. Dropping off the wife in Kingman shortly then i drop my mother in Vegas and my travels to Hawaii has been cancelled. :(:(:(:(
Might be a good thing your plans to HI are pushed back.... feels like this new variant is causing intercontinental travel to begin to halt.... and HI will be very sensitive to that perhaps locking down early again. They were super cautious last round. I barely got back to mainland on my last Maui visit.

Reactions: DWC

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Prayers for your MIL

HBCraig

Reaction score
Did they mention anything about Regeneron?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Daughter just tested positive…last night she was at our super spreader Thanksgiving dinner. There were 17 of us at our house last night.

We think it is her second round of the China virus. She is going to drop by the house and I am going to give her a weeks worth of Ivermectin, she is already on a Z pack. We are also giving her our Quercetin, Zinc and Vitamin C.

I will update her status as it changes. She feels ok but has chest congestion.

Edit: Dr told her to take NyQuil…ya know the stuff you take for a cold. Lol
The worlds deadliest pandemic..cough, cough and they tell her to take NyQuil.

She is feeling better today but has been sleeping a ton. After 2 days of Vitamins, Ivermectin, a Vicks Humidifier and some sunshine, her coughing is pretty much gone. She just wants to go back to work and is upset she had to cancel a trip to the river. Lol

Hoping she continues to improve.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Did they mention anything about Regeneron?
Not sure. Communication is limited. Just dropped off the wife so that she is there for direct contact with the hospital it has been 4 hours and she does not have a room yet. A retired nurse friend noted that they typically hold patients for 4 hours to get the full funding from the insurance company. Then they start asking questions and the patient is moved. Once Ina room my wife will be able to see her mother.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Might be a good thing your plans to HI are pushed back.... feels like this new variant is causing intercontinental travel to begin to halt.... and HI will be very sensitive to that perhaps locking down early again. They were super cautious last round. I barely got back to mainland on my last Maui visit.
I have been going back and forth since the scamdemic started almost two years ago. I am a resident of Hawaii for now and need to get home. Wink wink

HBCraig

Reaction score
Not sure. Communication is limited. Just dropped off the wife so that she is there for direct contact with the hospital it has been 4 hours and she does not have a room yet. A retired nurse friend noted that they typically hold patients for 4 hours to get the full funding from the insurance company. Then they start asking questions and the patient is moved. Once Ina room my wife will be able to see her mother.
Either way, best wishes man.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Well things continue to go down the path that we did not want. Tokay my MIL was taken to emergency. Not sure exactly how it all went down. After 5-6 hours the wife arrived in Kingman and was advised that her mother was going to be admitted to the hospital. Turns out that she had AFib and they are concerned with a few issues. They had given her blood thinners and doing a bunch of tests. She has a history of heart and a few other issues. Well I just got word that she will be taken to Phoenix tonight. Not sure where in Phoenix at this point.