WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivermectin..You are not a horse. You are not a cow.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I would say it's working. In my county the hospitals are running 90/10 unvaccinated to vaccinated. I like those odds.
You are not paying attention. Seriously. I really wish I had your ignorance...it is bliss. I really want a vaccine.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
One question....how do you get the Ivermectin over Trump's wall? Now Mexico is your friend? 🤣

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
My sister was sick as shit with covid. Took too long to get the meds. On day 4 (too late) she had 3 days of IVM. It all turned around. It also takes other over the counter. Big help is betadine in nasal and mouthwash. Flccc.net. I MASK+ protocol. Get prepared... vaxxed or not. I am doing IVM for prevention... took 7 tabs yesterday. And a few milker lites...all good

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
One question....how do you get the Ivermectin over Trump's wall? Now Mexico is your friend? 🤣
Independent doctors. Most doctors are a part of big corpo hospitals. Big corpo pharmacy like cvs, walgreens try to block as if they have a med license. It’s all political now. No science just scientism.

Rye

Reaction score
Long term Ivermectin effect…
2ED273C5-54CB-4A38-8FB1-3AEB1EE36526.png

GRADS

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
LOL

They should just let natural selection run it’s course.

I don’t get it. How could that happen with veterinary drugs you buy in Mexico?

Two imbeciles still believing the Russia Russia media!!! 😆

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score
You can't talk to a Conservative in this manner..........so, you are good to go for it!....Carry On!👍 :p

Conservatives believe in personal responsibility for their actions. 🤔🤔🤔

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Conservatives believe in personal responsibility for their actions. 🤔🤔🤔

Conservatives believe in a variety of things......including taking personal responsibility is among the top..... but I don't recall Conservatives ever supporting the abortion practices currently in place.....nor do I recall Conservatives arguing for the government to pay for abortions...
there doesn’t seem to be any health funding for that specific group to discover the pregnancy or pay for the abortion?

and, you continue this lie below....I must say, if the Liberal shoe fits.....

Forcing a rape or incest victim to carry a child to term is not a burden on ones freedom?

As I pointed out to you in another thread (below)

Do you honestly believe it takes more than 6 weeks for a female to know if she was rapped or a victim of incest? In these situations, surely the victim would get screened ASAP......besides, it is common practice to take the "morning after" pill in these situations....and if not,
As soon as the fertilized egg implants into the uterine wall, the hCG pregnancy hormone is produced. This means a high-quality pregnancy test could detect a pregnancy in as little as five days after conception.

Of course, the above only works if people take "personal responsibility".... ;)

530RL

Reaction score
Conservatives believe in a variety of things......including taking personal responsibility is among the top..... but I don't recall Conservatives ever supporting the abortion practices currently in place.....nor do I recall Conservatives arguing for the government to pay for abortions...

and, you continue this lie below....I must say, if the Liberal shoe fits.....

As I pointed out to you in another thread (below)

Of course, the above only works if people take "personal responsibility".... ;)

So what you are saying is that a rape or incest victim must take personal responsibility for the crime committed upon them.

Sounds like the Taliban version of conservatism/personal responsibility. 🤷🤷🤷

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
So what you are saying is that a rape or incest victim must take personal responsibility for the crime committed upon them.

No, and please stop playing the "dumb fuck"...that is what Liberals do...
As clearly pointed out TWICE, the victim has the opportunity to resolve the situation in an ample amount of time at the cost of about $10....

Now to this.....
"Taliban" LMFAO!!!!....What you going to call me next? Nazi! ....that is so Liberal of you.

With all due respect, you appear to have “Conservative” confused with “Opportunist”….. IMHO, You Sir over the years have displayed the mindset of a “Opportunist”……..”it’s all about me and get out of my way”……. Funny, I would say the same about the mindset of “Liberals”. :cool:

Sandlord

Reaction score

FE7E7ABF-3E7F-402A-ADB0-CAF1DB35D7BA.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score
No, and please stop playing the "dumb fuck"...that is what Liberals do...
As clearly pointed out TWICE, the victim has the opportunity to resolve the situation in an ample amount of time at the cost of about $10....

Now to this.....
"Taliban" LMFAO!!!!....What you going to call me next? Nazi! ....that is so Liberal of you.

With all due respect, you appear to have “Conservative” confused with “Opportunist”….. IMHO, You Sir over the years have displayed the mindset of a “Opportunist”……..”it’s all about me and get out of my way”……. Funny, I would say the same about the mindset of “Liberals”. :cool:

Yeah, let’s put the burden on the victim. That is certainly conservative ……..

With respect to opportunity, yes that is what conservatives believe in. Taking equal opportunity and excelling. It is what has made America great.

Sandlord

Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score
Meh, no one in here believes fact checkers. 🤔🤔🤔

530RL

Reaction score
If you are so conservative that you are issue aligned with libtards...you may be an ideological contortionist...just sayin.

Fair point and exactly my point with respect to Trump supporters. 🤔🤔🤔

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
It is what has made America great.

I believe families and our core values are the keys to what made American great....not mere monetary gains....... w/o families, there is nothing......and abortions are the family's evil enemy.
Count your money Ebeneezer, and sign off on killing our children as it appears we view "greatness" from totally different perspectives.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I just dont get engaging these idiots anymore.

i respect the effort you guys put forth…I just dont have the patience or time.

for those of you that push back against these crazy people. thank you

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I just dont get engaging these idiots anymore.

i respect the effort you guys put forth…I just dont have the patience or time.

for those of you that push back against these crazy people. thank you
Same here!! RD and LOF let them shit all over this website. I know it's a privately owned website but to let a bunch of traitors, who will not even own up to what they are doing to the USA, is just down right embarrassing. So carry on guys, keep those clicks coming.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Same here!! RD and LOF let them shit all over this website. I know it's a privately owned website but to let a bunch of traitors, who will not even own up to what they are doing to the USA, is just down right embarrassing. So carry on guys, keep those clicks coming.

I think having the clowns here is good in the long run. We need to monitor the level of crazy.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, let’s put the burden on the victim. That is certainly conservative ……..

With respect to opportunity, yes that is what conservatives believe in. Taking equal opportunity and excelling. It is what has made America great.
Equal opportunity. Capital naturally centralizes and globalizes. Both are antithetical to American self governance, and Nationalism. You are not conserving anything. Maybe you are a Laissez-faire libertarian?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Equal opportunity. Capital naturally centralizes and globalizes. Both are antithetical to American self governance, and Nationalism. You are not conserving anything. Maybe you are a Laissez-faire libertarian?
Uhhh NO SIR! He is such a true conservative that it actually makes him a liberal. Think of like circling the globe, if you just keep going right eventually you will end up on the left.

Oh.. and Trump said some really mean things so there is that too.

GRADS

Reaction score
You should see the royalty check Dave cut me on this thread. 👍 👍 👍

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score