WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jason... The cat, the killer, the bodybuilder

Reaction score
That cat is going to scratch you're face off. You better ditch him. I hate cats, hate um

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Cats don't hunt to feed alone. They're predators by nature, that's what they do.

We have a neighborhood bad-ass cat named Walter. Everyone knows him.

My wife's cats never leave the house but they do have a small enclosure that sits on our patio. Walter thinks my wife's cats are his bitches, he sort of stands guard on the patio when they're out there, and they all just seem to ignore one another. But if other cats come around then Walter beats them up and chases them away.

One of my wife's cats was feral, though. She's ok with Walter thru a window, or separated with the enclosure mentioned above. But sometimes she sneaks out, and when she does she chases Walter down and then it's on.

Cats are damned strange animals.

2 Tapatalk 1 Cup

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Cats don't hunt to feed alone. They're predators by nature, that's what they do.

My wife's cats never leave the house but they do have a small enclosure that sits on our patio. Walter thinks my wife's cats are his bitches, he sort of stands guard on the patio when they're out there, and they all just seem to ignore one another. But if other cats come around then Walter beats them up and chases them away.

One of my wife's cats was feral, though. She's ok with Walter thru a window, or separated with the enclosure mentioned above. But sometimes she sneaks out, and when she does she chases Walter down and then it's on.

2 Tapatalk 1 Cup

Robert has walter envy cause his wifes cats have made robert their bitch. :p

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score

2 Tapatalk 1 Cup

what about the gay cat? :p

Reaction score
Robert has walter envy cause his wifes cats have made robert their bitch. :p

Fucker is all jealous and shit. It's just a cat, no need to out him on a pedestal!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Fast Jack after a hard night of killing prey........and avoiding Coyotes!

jack_zps074b5a1e.jpg

Ozzy (Black Bastard) with his tail half bit off again. He was pissed the vet shaved his ass to sew him up.
This is about a week after the close call.

oz_zps5c2c7904.jpg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
One of these every day this week has arrived on my back porch.

This cat has no quit in him

:D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367181297.962266.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Holy hell what is that??? :eek

Lol... I think it's the ass end of a squirl. Interesting how it has removed everything from hip forward and left the guts intact. Now he's just showing off.

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
One of the funniest threads I've read this year...sleep with 1 eye open my friend.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I never had animals until I got married.
Over the years growing up I notice my friends dogs all ate their own shit,, and the cats buried their shit.

Since being married we have had cats.
They don't damage anything,, bury their poop and pee outside and have eliminated our mouse, gopher, Norwegian roof rat and massive dive-bombing shit bird problems.

For years a combined dovetailing effort with my neighbors and pest control services never got a hold of the problems. The problems actually got worse.

Then our cats Meiko, Knuckles and Zipper along with neighbor cats, Tarzan, Crackers and Lucky pushed the pest control efforts into our favor and have pretty much eliminated any pest issues entirely.
And they have run off stray cats.

jadenchick

Reaction score
I love Jason! Lol. I was outside with my cats tonight and another cat jumped on the block wall, my two cats started rushing the wall, hissing and going crazy. I grabbed my gray cat mid jump, she was so pissed. I made them both go inside. I don't let them near any other cats, I don't want them getting feline leukemia from a diseased cat.

Last edited:

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
That's the best cat story I've ever heard!!

Sent from my iPhone

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Holy hell what is that??? :eek

Lol... I think it's the ass end of a squirl. Interesting how it has removed everything from hip forward and left the guts intact. Now he's just showing off.

Yep it's a squirrel of some sort. About 10 minutes after I took this pic Jason came back and finished off everything except for the ass/tail. He usually eats everything except the liver. He's kind of picky on what organs he eats :eek

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Breakfast this morning lol

[video=vimeo;110703615]https://vimeo.com/110703615[/video]

gqchris

Reaction score
Nice to see Jason is looking "Swolled" as usual and hasnt slacked off on his program!!!

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
but still have a cat . Jason is beautiful and he wants to stay that way . He 'buffed up' to stay alive when he was on the streets and now he knows he's getting slower, but must keep up his 'street cred' in the neighborhood . (or get hurt) Please invest in a doctor visit, to prevent transmitting any diseases he may carry . Cats can 'look good' and still carry harmful sickness . I have always 'talked' with my cats, in English all the time, and in 'catlike replies' when one of them made any sounds while looking at me . I would explain to Rocky (while he was on his 'carpet' on the bench) while I put a tool in the mill and worked on a piece of metal . He would hang out with me all day, including lunch and breaks . Any time one of my cats 'talked' to me, I always try to reply with the same sounds, often we would go back and forth 6 or 8 times each . Every day requires a little 'cat play/cat buff' time, to bring them closer to you every day . Interaction and being part of what people do, is what being a pet is all about . Cats don't need to be entertained, but most like it once in a while . Well that's what my cats have told me .

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
but still have a cat . Jason is beautiful and he wants to stay that way . He 'buffed up' to stay alive when he was on the streets and now he knows he's getting slower, but must keep up his 'street cred' in the neighborhood . (or get hurt) Please invest in a doctor visit, to prevent transmitting any diseases he may carry . Cats can 'look good' and still carry harmful sickness . I have always 'talked' with my cats, in English all the time, and in 'catlike replies' when one of them made any sounds while looking at me . I would explain to Rocky (while he was on his 'carpet' on the bench) while I put a tool in the mill and worked on a piece of metal . He would hang out with me all day, including lunch and breaks . Any time one of my cats 'talked' to me, I always try to reply with the same sounds, often we would go back and forth 6 or 8 times each . Every day requires a little 'cat play/cat buff' time, to bring them closer to you every day . Interaction and being part of what people do, is what being a pet is all about . Cats don't need to be entertained, but most like it once in a while . Well that's what my cats have told me .

No way could I get Jason to a vet, I've tried. It would be like the scene in Tommy Boy when the deer wakes up in the back seat of the car lol

We had a vet come to our house to handle our other animals and he couldn't get a hold of Jason without a war brewing.

This cat is not an ordinary feline. I'm going to keep trying when the vet comes out but unless we can get him sedated somehow it's not happening. He fights for fun and I'm not willing to go toe-to-toe just yet with him.

Stay tuned for updates...

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
This freak is still holding court. He’s older but still thinks he can keep crip’n.

He came home to the house a month back and you could tell he got worked. Had to be a rival set from a hood a block over that caught him slipping.

His neck was a dried bloody mess with a big hole in his lower jaw. I let him be and he slept on the backyard furniture for a week, barely moved.

He’s back to his old self but I think humbled.

IMG_1308.jpg

jadenchick

Reaction score
Poor Jason. I feel so badly
For him. I hope he’s feeling better.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Our tired old mouser brought this gift in a while ago.

Previously he brought one into the house alive. He took it in the bathroom and played with it for a while before he murdered the thing. Bunny claw marks on the walls... then a head, a tail, and a Kill Bill massacre in the middle. I'm lucky I didn't hurl while cleaning it up.

Once in a while when you get out of bed in the middle of the night to take a leak, you see a dark spot on the carpet.... did I leave a sock there? Nope, it'll be a dead rat.

Watch where you step!

Bunny.jpg

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
It's been about a year since my Bockycat died. We named him BOC because he was a Bad Orange Cat. If there was something he could knock off the counter, chew on, break, or otherwise create havoc he was on it. We played fetch and Secret Agent Kitty all the time.

Still haven't found a replacement, I look at the rescue kitties at the shelter all the time. It sucks losing your buddy.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
We are down to one cat at the moment. Weird Bob. definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed but a character none the less. My wife and I are the only ones that can touch him, He has homicidal tendencies with everyone else. We refer to it as "the trap", because he comes up to everyone all friendly and wanting to rub on everyone, then the trap is sprung.......
Kind of an interesting contrast to my other, now retired, cat that didn't have a mean bone in her body for people.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
OMG LMFAO! Best story ever. I am actually crying from laughing so hard. Sure seems he has taken a liking to you. Good looking cat for sure. Looks very healthy. Must be from all the baby blood he has been drinking.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
If Jason is going to be allowed in your house and around your family I would seriously consider having him vaccinated, especially when you consider Jason?s rap sheet.

A few months ago my sister in laws best friend Becky was attacked by her own cat. Apparently she had had this cat since it was a kitten and the cat was as friendly as can be. Becky woke up and let the cat in the house as she usually does on most mornings. On this particular morning the cat jumped on Becky and started attacking her. Luckily Becky?s roommate was home and heard all of the commotion, the roommate was able to rip the cat off of Becky and lock it in a bathroom.

Becky had to have over 200 stitches. She has now undergone several rounds of plastic surgery to repair the damage done to her face by the cat. I was told the cat damn near ripped her lips off and there were flaps of skin hanging from her face. Becky?s arms were also shredded by the cat. Had Becky?s roommate not been home at the time the cat may have killed her.

Animal control suspected that Becky?s cat had eaten a squirrel or other rodent that was infected with rabies, the cat contracted the rabies and went crazy.

Sounds like "Cat Scratch Fever". Sorry, Bad joke but I couldn't resist, Hope Becky Recovers well.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
The question is...does he still do his morning burpees? Lmao:D:p

He worked out on my wood fence but I’ve since replaced it with vinyl.

I swear I thought there would be a day after his workout sesh that he’d come up to me and in his best Schwarzenegger voice say to me, “get to tha choppa!”

He was full blown swoll lol

He’s getting older now. Instead of being king of the neighborhood I’m pretty sure he’s decided he’ll just be king of my 1/2 acre.

I still hate cats but this one has something most don’t, swagger. I laugh my ass off at some of the shit he does.

jadenchick

Reaction score
I still love Jason! My cat Chloe (not the one in my sig) messes with the dogs next door. She will go right up to the fence and just taunt them!

TrollerDave

Reaction score
I still love Jason! My cat Chloe (not the one in my sig) messes with the dogs next door. She will go right up to the fence and just taunt them!
I think taunting dogs is in the bylaws of being a cat. The cat that lives behind us will sit on the wall and calmly watch my dog as she LOSES HER MIND trying to get that damned cat.
I still think cats are the spawn of hell. o_O

Rondog4405

Reaction score
He worked out on my wood fence but I’ve since replaced it with vinyl.

I swear I thought there would be a day after his workout sesh that he’d come up to me and in his best Schwarzenegger voice say to me, “get to tha choppa!”

He was full blown swoll lol

He’s getting older now. Instead of being king of the neighborhood I’m pretty sure he’s decided he’ll just be king of my 1/2 acre.

I still hate cats but this one has something most don’t, swagger. I laugh my ass off at some of the shit he does.
Lmao.. In those younger jason picts he had some seriously jacked forearms! Lol. Im a cat guy! Would to have seen jason putting in work back in his glory days!

rrrr

Reaction score
I think taunting dogs is in the bylaws of being a cat.

I still think cats are the spawn of hell. o_O

We have two pet beds along the wall near the back door. One is about 36" X 24", and the other is no more than 20" X 18". The other cats chill on them, while BOC was always over in the living room corner on his 7' tall cat condo.

My mother-in-law has a big female boxer that we babysit when she goes to Florida to visit friends and eat at Golden Corral.

The boxer would lay down on the bigger bed and sleep. The Bockycat would take note of this, climb down from his perch, and walk over to the boxer, asleep on the bed.

He would sit down four inches from her face and poke her until she woke up. Then he would sit there, staring at the dog, who outweighed him by at least 70 lbs.

She would look around nervously, get up, and lay down on the other tiny bed. BOC would triumphantly climb onto the big bed and go to sleep. The boxer was hanging over the sides of the bed, looking at the cat out of the corner of her eyes like she expected him to jump her any second.

This was repeated every time the cat decided to get up and do something else, then he would come back and terrify the dog again.

It was hilarious. He was definitely the Bad Orange Cat.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
How he relaxes after we give him a raw flank steak lol

IMG_1949.jpg

In all seriousness this freak is still doing work in the streets. We don’t feed him store bought cat food. We don’t touch or pet him. Dude just rolls in through the doggy door and posts up. I guess he’s kind of domesticated but kind of not. Basically a ranch cat with the creature comforts when he wants.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I think id be sleeping with 1 eye open with killa-J roaming the house at night:D:D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lol I just read bits and pieces. I think I posted about rescuing a cat when we came home from the river. Same deal. They cat is gnarly. He’s more of a neighborhood cat. I’ve gone into the neighbors house to find him sleeping on their couch. Now that we are in norco he’s a killing machine. All the neighbors live it though. Surprisingly he won’t mess with any chickens. He will watch them but he’s never gone after one.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Well I know where ty was...that’s cool not like we have little kids or anything o_O
646BEF34-A80A-486F-B8D4-9A8B43CA1EA8.jpeg

jadenchick

Reaction score
Yay a Jason update! I love his face! You’re doing the right thing feeding him raw food.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
We have a semi feral that lives in our house with our other two in door fuckers. Don’t get me wrong I love my two dudes but kind of a trip having a sort of scaredy cat among them.
She’ll show up at feeding time, tolerate a swipe or two at most before she flits off away.

EBT531

Reaction score
Cats are crazy! I had an outdoor cat that would kill the bunnies in the yard so I let him hang around. Then one day I found a dead bunny and the cat had sh*t in its mouth. WTF?