WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jason... The cat, the killer, the bodybuilder

rrrr

Reaction score
We got a male orange tabby kitten about 18 months ago. I missed BOC, and male orange tabbys are almost always entertaining. We named him Zoom, he hauls ass everywhere he goes. He also bugs the hell out of our two other cats. They'll be sleeping, and he takes a running jump and lands on top of them. The commotion it causes is damn funny.

IMG_20201201_011013573.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
We got a male orange tabby kitten about 18 months ago. I missed BOC, and male orange tabbys are almost always entertaining. We named him Zoom, he hauls ass everywhere he goes. He also bugs the hell out of our two other cats. They'll be sleeping, and he takes a running jump and lands on top of them. The commotion it causes is damn funny.

View attachment 976337
He looks like our Jeggy cat did.
Is his tail ringed?

jadenchick

Reaction score
Awesome! Another update. Glad he’s still here. Is he friendly?

jadenchick

Reaction score
I’ve heard orange tabby’s are crazy fun. Lol I lost Chloe Jan 2 and it’s been so hard and sad. She traveled with us to Havasu all the time and loved the car and her Havasu house.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Awesome! Another update. Glad he’s still here. Is he friendly?
Will he let you pet him now days?

He doesn’t like to be pet. He’ll lay at your feet but the minute you try to pet him he’ll retract all awkward and pissed.

You can take the cat out of the streets but you can’t take the streets out of the cat. He just wants to be left alone.

jadenchick

Reaction score
He sounds semi-feral or he just hates people LOL. Glad he’s doing good. I like his little fang. How old does you think he is?

Gelcoater

Reaction score

View attachment 976337
That looks just like the one that decided of all the houses in this area, mine, that smells like dogs is the one to take a nap in. Dumb ass, lol.

00E0D664-BE07-4867-918C-C5ADFE89CB50.jpeg
This one clamped onto its shoulder but the orange head managed to wiggle out of it and took off towards the fence.
Was cut off by Mr Man.
EE68D192-3AAE-4CE4-9377-5716DCF15DBF.jpeg

So he hooked right, up a 3 foot retaining wall then up over a 6 foot fence.
He got lucky. And haven’t seen him around since.
I think he figured out there are more peaceful places to nap. 😂

Water Romper

Reaction score
Did he kill the poor kid on the couch? :D
I had to go back and look at the picture, LAUGHED my ass off, I didn’t even notice the kid in the background- and he aint lookin so good (I assume asleep) maybe ol Jason is from the Pet Cemetery and was busy smackin on the little one right before the photo. 😆

Water Romper

Reaction score
Sooo, your putting through the channel, as-wipe on shore hits you with a water canon, little does as-wipe no you got a "hit cat" on board, you throw Jason at as wipe, open another beer, call it good. Cops will come if you send a dog, but cops see Mr. psycho Jason licking his paws after he shreds aswipe to pieces, No one wants to arrest the guy who owns a cute lil kitty

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
He sounds semi-feral or he just hates people LOL. Glad he’s doing good. I like his little fang. How old does you think he is?

I moved into this house in 2004 and he was pretty young when he walked into my garage as I was moving in. At a minimum he’s 16 or 17.

He has the same size fang on both sides of his mouth. He looks evil with both hanging out of his mouth when viewed at the right angle.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
This thread reminded me of ty... we miss that guy. He got caught up in our neighbors electric fence. Super shitty deal. We have a new black cat and he is almost exactly like ty. Something about black cats

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
So I hear Jason meowing something awful on my side yard. Almost a meow like right before two cats throw hands with one another.

Anyways... it was just him celebrating a gopher meal he caught lol

jadenchick

Reaction score
Well he’s healthy!!!! I love the Jason updates. Do you think he would let a female pet him or he’s just like nope to everyone?

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Wont have "indoor" cats and outdoors lthey ive at thier own peril . Because we live in the country the Coyotes eventually get them , there is a "animal shelter /cat rescue" a bout a mile away over my back pasture as the crow flies , Years ago folks would drop off their unwanted cats in the nite and as one might imagine the yowling attracted "Wiley" , The coyotes would trot past the front of the house and thru the back pasture to grub on pussy , watching this over a period of time I kept my 870 at the back door , finally when the Coyote showed up in front I stepped out the back and whacked her with a round of 00 Buck ....

billperkins3@att.net

Reaction score
Can't believe I missed this great thread last 8 years.... just got caught up..... rivrrts429 you crack me up, great writing skills.....
We were always a dog family till one day in Va we also inherited one tough sumbitch feral cat.... Jason is a stud... glad he's survived .... my dad used to say, "Boy you never own a cat and they're never domesticated like dogs. You let a dog loose in a city, its dead in a week... a cat is thriving"

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Well he’s healthy!!!! I love the Jason updates. Do you think he would let a female pet him or he’s just like nope to everyone?

My 12 year old daughter pets him all the time. Me not so much. He tolerates her for a few seconds then turns and flips her off with his asshole haha.

I won’t feed him domesticated cat food. He either hunts dinner or finds a scrap laying around. I think that keeps him somewhere between being an African Plains lion and neighborhood cat.

Hopefully I can get a video of him catching a squirrel. It’s like watching a battle in the Roman ring in the movie Gladiator, it’s loud and aggressive. Only thing he leaves behind are their tails. He eats the whole damn thing pretty much.

Htwolow

Reaction score
Omg that cat is yoked up lol! Be careful, you may wake up with your other cat's severed head on your pillow one day.