WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jay Photoglou is Throwing a party for Gretchen Rossi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
LOL.....good advice there. Can't one just pick up a couple a tags for $10 at any sporting goods store?.....

dont forget to make sure both of your cougar hunting permits are current.:D

dezertrider

Reaction score
I plan on wearing my finest board shorts and flip flops. I sure hope RB doesn't bring out the "pink rolex".

No, it's not like that. I just really like Woody's ;):D:D

What time you heading over? Kathy and I will meet you there

R

Retired Member

What time you heading over? Kathy and I will meet you there

RB is meeting me at my place at 7:30. You guys can meet us there also, that way you can drive us to Woody's and if you leave early we can cab it back to my pad. ;):D

Desertgirl

Reaction score
RB is meeting me at my place at 7:30. You guys can meet us there also, that way you can drive us to Woody's and if you leave early we can cab it back to my pad. ;):D

Looks like we can meet you at your place Dennis. I need directions. Text them to me or Brian. :D

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
I cannot wait to hear about our RDP crew being there tomorrow. ;)

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Now that you 2 are coming Im going to have to wear my "Im with stupid" shirt. Or deny even knowing either of you ;)

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry, we'll explain the body shots that Ry Ry took off you at RR.:D

once I was on the bar I had no say in who took them off of me....I did them off of females only.

camerapics108.jpg

R

Retired Member

once I was on the bar I had no say in who took them off of me....I did them off of females only.

camerapics108.jpg

Right, do you really think that's how the story is gonna go tonight? ;)

Ok, I'm on my way home.

dezertrider

Reaction score
This aught to be good!!!!!!

Parker Crew meets the OC house wifes. I will try and document the evening

I think I finnaly get to be that fly on the wall

XtrmWakeborder

Bean Counter
Reaction score
After seeing that show, and them constantly saying people were low class... this should be hilarious! River personalities and uptight bitches don't mix well. :thumbsup:D

dezertrider

Reaction score
I cant stand the show!!! Desertgirl loves it.

I guess I love Train wrecks also

CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOO......... TO THE BAR!!!!!!!!!!!:beer

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I am her Business Manager. And this episode is one she will be watching what happens for the first time (she got alittle tipsy and is shocked to see herself doing what is on film)

A little tipsy..:eek: She was hammered.:beer

OnlyMoney

Reaction score
OMG!!!!! I can't believe it's TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait, simply can't wait. :D :D :D

R

Retired Member

WOW, thtas about the most pretenciuos group I have ever met. Photo = manager? BS I had a great time, as did the rest of the Allstars, but those peole don't get out past the gates of Coto much. I will say, Gretchen is extremely HOT in person!

MoVal Tim

Reaction score
WOW, thtas about the most pretenciuos group I have ever met. Photo = manager? BS I had a great time, as did the rest of the Allstars, but those peole don't get out past the gates of Coto much. I will say, Gretchen is extremely HOT in person!

Partyin' all night and up at 5 to give us a report. You are a giver!:thumbsup

dezertrider

Reaction score
That was fun!!!

I love people watching and last night was great, It was the typical Newport crowd adding the Coto people.

There was a guy that looked like the joker form Batman. He should of fired his plastic surgeon. He hit on every girl in the house. When he asked Desertgirl if she wanted a drink she just stared at him like she was at a haunted house. I almost pee'ed my pants laughing so hard

Then there was the girl that RB was hitting on. First thing she asks was what he did for a living. He said Build Home Depots........... Her responce was " Boy construction is slow these days" and walked away shortly after that.

I was the DD and enjoyed the entire night... Good times!!!!!

There are a few more too

dezertrider

Reaction score

Yes she is. Way better looking in person

Desertgirl

Reaction score
Very fun party - Thanks Jay, and good to see you again.

RB - where are those pics from the blondes camera?

OnlyMoney

Reaction score
Sorry I missed it. :(

BTW, you guys do realize that she really doesn't hang with the Coto part of the group, right? Most of those peeps actually live in the beach areas of the OC. The show is slowly changing it's course. ;)

Glad it was a success Jay!!! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ

Reaction score
it was good to see the Parker Peeps last night and yes I ended up going to work this morning :(

SHAKE-YO-AZZ

Reaction score

I got her business card it has her email address on it she we can email her to get the pics. when I get home tonight I will PM you her info and good seeing u again

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
That was fun!!!

I love people watching and last night was great, It was the typical Newport crowd adding the Coto people.

There was a guy that looked like the joker form Batman. He should of fired his plastic surgeon. He hit on every girl in the house. When he asked Desertgirl if she wanted a drink she just stared at him like she was at a haunted house. I almost pee'ed my pants laughing so hard

Then there was the girl that RB was hitting on. First thing she asks was what he did for a living. He said Build Home Depots........... Her responce was " Boy construction is slow these days" and walked away shortly after that.

I was the DD and enjoyed the entire night... Good times!!!!!

There are a few more too

I ended up talking to that guy at the end of the night. walked up to him and said "you miss 100% of the shots you dont take right??....then told him better luck next time" He laughed and we had a coupel drinks together...on his tab of course.

Yes she is. Way better looking in person

:drool:drool

I talked to her this morning, she isnt feeling to hot right now and is at work, but she will ge them to me soon.

it was good to see the Parker Peeps last night and yes I ended up going to work this morning :(

I had a conf callat 5am this morning, it was a little rough, deicded to just stay up instead of goign to bed and then having to wake back up.

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
Sorry we missed the party Jay. I did watch the show from my hotel room in Jacksonville, FL.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I tried watching that show the other nght. Stupid as stupid can be and not worth the time. I feel dumber if that is possible.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

I think someone should start a thread to track you. You know, like where's Waldo. You seem to be on the road a lot for business or is it all for relaxation?

Hope all is well

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
I think someone should start a thread to track you. You know, like where's Waldo. You seem to be on the road a lot for business or is it all for relaxation?

Hope all is well

Work, work, work.

Things are fantastic. A lot of road time but, I was built for that.

Hope to see you soon,

Mark

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score
For those of you that went, or that missed it but would have liked to have gone. If I put something like this together again, Would you go?

Last edited:

PVHCA

Reaction score
For those of you that went, or that missed it but would have liked to have gone. If I put something like this together again, Would you go?

Oh Ya!! Count me in the next time Big Boy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.