WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jay Photoglou is Throwing a party for Gretchen Rossi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If time permitted I'd definately come out to say hello.. :)

RD

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score
I'm sure she would love to see you too Dave last time was what May?

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score
I just thought of a weird one... My Birthday is Feb 17th. Isn't that when the last episode is? I think so. and Isn't that when the reunion show is? I might have a party here in town instead of going to Cabo... If I do where do you guys think I should have it so it is close to everyone?

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I just thought of a weird one... My Birthday is Feb 17th. Isn't that when the last episode is? I think so. and Isn't that when the reunion show is? I might have a party here in town instead of going to Cabo... If I do where do you guys think I should have it so it is close to everyone?

SUTRA!!!

J

jpcmich

It is all over the place that you are far from her business manager. You have been banging her the entire time Jeff was with her. Why not just come clean?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It is all over the place that you are far from her business manager. You have been banging her the entire time Jeff was with her. Why not just come clean?

Well let me fill you in on Page 1 of yesterdays news.. LOL He already kicked her to the curb as well. LOL (At least their professional relationship, which is all that I would know about.. LOL)

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

BTW Mich, what kind of boat do you own and where do you go? Just curious if your on here for the sole purpose to cause drama with Jay? Fan of the show? Or if you were a boater?

RD

J

jpcmich

"He" would be a she, thank ya very much!

And not "were" you a boater, "AM' one.

I am just sick and tired of hearing about how he tried to keep it all on the DL and then came out like yeah I kicked her to the curb. If he was with her, then why not admit it and quit the games? No drama here, just tired of hearing her complain is all.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
"He" would be a she, thank ya very much!

And not "were" you a boater, "AM' one.

I am just sick and tired of hearing about how he tried to keep it all on the DL and then came out like yeah I kicked her to the curb. If he was with her, then why not admit it and quit the games? No drama here, just tired of hearing her complain is all.

Where did you hear her complain? As well where did you hear "Jay" say he kicked her to the curb?

You heard "me" say "He kicked her to the curb." LOL

I dunno Gretchen, but I do know Jay.. and I'll say this, he's one elligible bachelor, that never has a problem in the women dept. If she fucked him around even a little bit, then she hit bricks whether she likes it or not.. From what I understand she was being a dumbass. (Par for the course from watching the show twice now)

I'm telling you Jay kicked her to the curb because I know Jay, and I don't think he'd tolerate dubious behavior from a chick.. Tv or no Tv. LOL Truthfully after watching the show for the first time last week, I was kinda shocked that he would have any involvement with her. His tastes are usually of a higher scale, both in the looks and the brains dept.

As far as whether or not they were an item.. I dunno if he was or wasn't.. but I'd tell you my money is he was bangin her like a screen door. LOL So what?

I'm glad to hear your a boater.. :) Welcome to the board. Hopefully you'll continue on participation here even after this thing ends here shortly. :) As well please check out the ladies section. I'm trying (we're changing the colors I already know..) to create a little haven for girls that like to goto the river / boating etc.. as there isn't any real good place on the web dedicated to that. :)
RD

J

jpcmich

Sorry but you are not the first to say he dumped her. Anywho, I am sure he did too, but why wait until now to come out and say something? Money? If it was all on the DL then why not keep it there.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sorry but you are not the first to say he dumped her. Anywho, I am sure he did too, but why wait until now to come out and say something? Money? If it was all on the DL then why not keep it there.

Did he come out and say something somewhere? Last I heard he was her biz manager.. Now he's not?

If curious you can just come out and ask him? He's on here all the time..

Or you can do one better, just call him and ask him? His cell phone # is listed on the main forum index? 714-552-0300

RD

J

jpcmich

lol thanks, I believe I did ask him with my first post. I'll just wait for him to answer if he feels like it. I am just hoping he will put an end to this crap with G and it is now getting in the way with J&P and their whole deal.

So while looking for a new toy, I see this and had to call it out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
lol thanks, I believe I did ask him with my first post. I'll just wait for him to answer if he feels like it. I am just hoping he will put an end to this crap with G and it is now getting in the way with J&P and their whole deal.

I don't even know what a J&P is.. LOL (Is that part of the show?)

You never answered my initial questions? What kind of boat, and where do you boat at? Are you single? maybe I can set ya up with Jay for a little river excursion if ya meet the right criteria.. :D

Just think, date a pseudo celebrity? ;)

RD

J

jpcmich

OMG Don't make me laugh!
nope not single anyhow! LOL! My God as if.

J&P Are not part of any show. He will know what I am talking about.

As for our boats, Ill let my other half answer that. I leave in the morning so I will get back here after the weekend. After that its back to the west coast. I miss it. :(

chow

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
I have a hard time wondering why jays life should be an open book.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
wow ~ this thread took a waay left turn! LOL drama :D
let it go...breath...in and out.....;)

GET SOME

Reaction score

This is not HOTBOAT.. now move along..:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

PVHCA

Reaction score
So does this mean I don't get to go to the next party?:eek: Cheese n fuckin rice been bragging to all sorts of peeps about the next shinndig. Fuckin Jay, Thanks!! No more sales to me!!:D

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score

Maybe since Jeff was in such poor health he hired Jay to bang her like a screen door? No sense in the lady going without a little action. Just my crazy little thought... :rolleyes:

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score

Gretchen and I have dated since Jan 2008. This is before she even knew that she was going to be on the show.

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score
Where did you hear her complain? As well where did you hear "Jay" say he kicked her to the curb?

You heard "me" say "He kicked her to the curb." LOL

I dunno Gretchen, but I do know Jay.. and I'll say this, he's one elligible bachelor, that never has a problem in the women dept. If she fucked him around even a little bit, then she hit bricks whether she likes it or not.. From what I understand she was being a dumbass. (Par for the course from watching the show twice now)

I'm telling you Jay kicked her to the curb because I know Jay, and I don't think he'd tolerate dubious behavior from a chick.. Tv or no Tv. LOL Truthfully after watching the show for the first time last week, I was kinda shocked that he would have any involvement with her. His tastes are usually of a higher scale, both in the looks and the brains dept.

As far as whether or not they were an item.. I dunno if he was or wasn't.. but I'd tell you my money is he was bangin her like a screen door. LOL So what?

I'm glad to hear your a boater.. :) Welcome to the board. Hopefully you'll continue on participation here even after this thing ends here shortly. :) As well please check out the ladies section. I'm trying (we're changing the colors I already know..) to create a little haven for girls that like to goto the river / boating etc.. as there isn't any real good place on the web dedicated to that. :)
RD
Thanks Dave. And you did meet her. She was the girl at my house in June and July 2008 while we were doing the ski pole... She actually is very pretty on the outside. But you saw her with no make up on.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

I take it you don't drive GM vehicles.

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score

J & P ?? Mich I was looking to do what Gretchen and I agreed on and that was keep our relationship on the DL until the time was right. Well in Jan we decided the time was right and the reunion show was the place. But Gretchen backed out and I am brought up on the reunion show (by some of the wives) and she went against what we agreed on. More will come out tomorrow night.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
She was the girl at my house in June and July 2008 while we were doing the ski pole.

Did that pole turn out to be long enough to get the job done? I recall length being a concern.

Last edited:

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
I am confused. Jay is dating Gretchen and has been since January 2008? I do not know either of them but I do find it interesting! I just watched the season finale and am looking forward to the reunion show.

<----yeah, I watch it, so what?!? :D

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score
I have a hard time wondering why jays life should be an open book.

It will be on the reunion show tomorrow. It will explain Tamra and Vicki's wanting to get Gretchen drunk and have her talk about her real life. Sorry Mark. You know me and know I don't back down. I might as well be the one explaining it....

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score
So does this mean I don't get to go to the next party?:eek: Cheese n fuckin rice been bragging to all sorts of peeps about the next shinndig. Fuckin Jay, Thanks!! No more sales to me!!:D

We will make you a special deal and I will buy you an Ice cream... Better???

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Tom. Should I hire you as my P.R. rep? I can only imagine how you would spin this...

You want me to spin something up? No charge! :)

For a couple hundy, I know a couple of guys that can take care of her dog.

I feel bad for you, Jay. I don't know either you or Gretchen but I can see you're currently on the bottom of this relationship, sexually.

R

Retired Member

Screw all this Bull Shit! No one needs it, Jay can do what he wants and shouldn't have to explain it to anyone. When is the next shindig where we can all get together and drink lots of Patron?:beer

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
It will be on the reunion show tomorrow. It will explain Tamra and Vicki's wanting to get Gretchen drunk and have her talk about her real life. Sorry Mark. You know me and know I don't back down. I might as well be the one explaining it....

Just hope you are OK, brother!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Jay,

no need to explain yourself here.

BTW...shouldnt you be finding me a 4x4 sub that you guys want to pretty much give away?

Im thinking black on black ;) ar at least charcoal with black int.

dezertrider

Reaction score
Screw all this Bull Shit! No one needs it, Jay can do what he wants and shouldn't have to explain it to anyone. When is the next shindig where we can all get together and drink lots of Patron?:beer

Agree!!:beer

BTW the party was a blast and thanks again

wUTwZAT

Reaction score
Can we stop bumping this thread, I finally got her to quit calling me! :cool: :D :beer

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score
For those of you that know me you know Gretchen and I have been together for over a year. For those of you that don't, here is a picture from the night of the (Nov 25th 2008) real Housewives of O.C. first episode of Season 4. Gretchen and I both got each others name tattoo'd on our ring finger Oct 8th 2008 on our 9 month anniversary.

Attachments

• Ring_Tatoo.jpg
    Ring_Tatoo.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2,147

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
For those of you that know me you know Gretchen and I have been together for over a year. For those of you that don't, here is a picture from the night of the (Nov 25th 2008) real Housewives of O.C. first episode of Season 4. Gretchen and I both got each others name tattoo'd on our ring finger Oct 8th 2008 on our 9 month anniversary.

Damn...and I thought I had a chance with her at Woodys...now Im going to have to get that I <3 Gretchen tattoo that I got on my ass covered up...lol ;)

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, Jay. This is not good for anyone.

Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.