WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jay Photoglou is Throwing a party for Gretchen Rossi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
What is the theme of this party? Why does she need one? I watch the show but don't get your connection to it.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
What the hell is a Gretchen Rossi?
dunnoea6.gif

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
My guess would be that Gretchen Rossi is our own OnlyMoney.

She was on Real Housewives a few weeks back and it sounds like she had a lot of fun.

Mrs Lovin Summer

Summer Summer Summer!!!
Reaction score
Is Gretchen the one whos boyfried died from cancer?

An now she is banging Vicki's son?

I dont know, i never watch the show:D

jdf

Reaction score
she's the new chic right married to jeff

jdf

Reaction score
okay ....man that ladie is a class all by herself

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score
What is the theme of this party? Why does she need one? I watch the show but don't get your connection to it.

I am her Business Manager. And this episode is one she will be watching what happens for the first time (she got alittle tipsy and is shocked to see herself doing what is on film)

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score
My guess would be that Gretchen Rossi is our own OnlyMoney.

She was on Real Housewives a few weeks back and it sounds like she had a lot of fun.

No but they are friends!!! And OnlyMoney had a great time!!!

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out the relevance of signing up with a website and getting an invitation to a party.

What's the catch Jay?

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Three pages of what? It amazes me that someone would put a show like this on the air!!

Tried to watch it, but holy cow, what a waste of time....kinda embarrassing...

OnlyMoney

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out the relevance of signing up with a website and getting an invitation to a party.

What's the catch Jay?

It's an easy way to make up a list to get you in....that's it, no catch. He just wants to make sure you get into the party.

Last edited:

PHOTOGLOU

Reaction score
It's an easy way to make up a list to get you in....that's it, no catch. He just ts to make sure you get into the party.

OK you said it better than me... Good thing I'm not in P.R. LOL

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm. I might go to this, Jay you have my email already. sounds like it might be a good time.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm. I might go to this, Jay you have my email already. sounds like it might be a good time.

Bill, as your AA sponsor I suggest you reconsider this venue. It might be difficult to remain strong and hold to your convictions in a pub full of hot chicks and free flowing liquor.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Bill, as your AA sponsor I suggest you reconsider this venue. It might be difficult to remain strong and hold to your convictions in a pub full of hot chicks and free flowing liquor.

LMAO. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I wish I could make it up Jay.. Sounds like it would be a good time! I've always loved Woody's as well.

RD

thumbs

Reaction score
The party should be for when they cancel that sad sad program. These folks are not portrayed as the cool rich folks that they think they are.

AzLakeLizard

Ride on the Rough Side
Reaction score
It's an easy way to make up a list to get you in....that's it, no catch. He just wants to make sure you get into the party.

oh heck.. I would say sign me up but I am tooo far away dang it!

Pixilated

Everyones favorite Bitch!
Reaction score
Have fun you guys....but I think the Pixi's will sit this one out.

Pixilated

Reaction score
We will also be sitting this one out. :fsakes
LMAO!!!!!

So much for RD's being a low key place for our lil group!!! AGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! That show is so over the top. Im a real true OC housewife! BUSTING MY ASS TO HELP MAKE ENDS MEET!!! Grew up in HB... One who works from home in the Blue collar world with her hubby, takes care of her kids, drives kids to & from sports....without the luxury of a huge home with a pool, nanny/house cleaner, limo, unlimited bugdet....personal trainer...chef...etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!

Dont get me wrong...it would be fun to live like that....but truthfully all of OC is NOT living that life.

"TEAM LOW BUDGET LIVING LARGE IN THE OC!!!":thumbsup:thumbsup:beer

mbrown2

Reaction score
RB and myself will be there.

You guys going to start a thread when you get on TV? :) j/k....lets see some pics...as I have a feeling you guys will add something a little different to the atmosphere...

Pixilated

Reaction score
You guys going to start a thread when you get on TV? :) j/k....lets see some pics...as I have a feeling you guys will add something a little different to the atmosphere...

O CRAP!!! LOL!!! Yes they will....Im sure they are only going for the hot EYE-CANDY!;)

OnlyMoney

Reaction score
Jay, we're officially NOT going to make it tonight, we'll be there tomorrow night for the hockey game.

Give Gretchen my love, see you guys soon!!!! :D

R

Retired Member

I plan on wearing my finest board shorts and flip flops. I sure hope RB doesn't bring out the "pink rolex".

O CRAP!!! LOL!!! Yes they will....Im sure they are only going for the hot EYE-CANDY!;)

No, it's not like that. I just really like Woody's ;):D:D

Pixilated

Reaction score
I plan on wearing my finest board shorts and flip flops. I sure hope RB doesn't bring out the "pink rolex".

No, it's not like that. I just really like Woody's ;):D:D

OH SURE.................:hmm:skull

mbrown2

Reaction score

That was sort of along the lines of what I was thinking....maybe a mexican belt buckle making an appearance...

Status
Not open for further replies.