WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jeep Gladiator Build

RVRKID

Reaction score
very good customer of ours dropped off his new Gladiator for us to do some work on it!😃 This is the finished product!👍🏻 I wasn’t really all in on the Grumper system but think it came out nice!
CF4B299A-512C-4E74-A14B-E445039D9C4E.jpeg
3BCD4A13-5E38-455B-9E80-0FA63557ED4B.jpeg
DA41857C-B5D3-4F2D-8382-141426345632.jpeg

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Needs more aggressive tires other than that it’s the nices one I’ve seen 😎

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Not a fan of the Gladiator but that's just me.

RVRKID

Reaction score
With all the malls closed where is he going to take it?
He actually wants Kings but they shut down with the Vid. He’s adding a PCI radio and he will be taking it off-road. He’s bringing his JK in next week to change out lift and suspension.

Reactions: DWC

2Driver

Reaction score
He actually wants Kings but they shut down with the Vid. He’s adding a PCI radio and he will be taking it off-road. He’s bringing his JK in next week to change out lift and suspension.

I doubt that new POS 3 piece front axle will handle much off road with the 37’s. That 3- piece FAD axle was such a disappointment.

Slats

Reaction score
Looks like it’s got a lot of nice stuff on it. The lifted gladiators are nice. It’s a little bit much for my taste but it’s still nice. Nice job on the build.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
very good customer of ours dropped off his new Gladiator for us to do some work on it!😃 This is the finished product!👍🏻 I wasn’t really all in on the Grumper system but think it came out nice! View attachment 898006 View attachment 898007 View attachment 898008
View attachment 898010
A bit of a beating in here, lol.
I kinda like the the Grumper. 👍
Not really a Gladiator fan but that’s pretty cool. I agree with whoever said it needs a bit more tire.
Slap a Hemi in it and I’d roll it👍

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
A bit of a beating in here, lol.
I kinda like the the Grumper. 👍
Not really a Gladiator fan but that’s pretty cool. I agree with whoever said it needs a bit more tire.
Slap a Hemi in it and I’d roll it👍
So is the Grumper the extensions on the window and the grill? Not sure what you guys are talking about. Some of the comments have been kind of brutal. To each his own I guess. Looks nice for what it is but it’s a little rich for my taste. 😎

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
So is the Grumper the extensions on the window and the grill? Not sure what you guys are talking about. Some of the comments have been kind of brutal. To each his own I guess. Looks nice for what it is but it’s a little rich for my taste. 😎

Grumper= Grill+Bumper.

Unique look, to say the least.

Otherwise, looks pretty good.

Dan'l

Last edited:

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
What Dan’l said. Bumper grill.
I’m personally not a fan of the “flap” around the window, but to each their own.
It’s sorta what makes custom, custom.
I can’t help it, I’ve always been kind of an outcast around the jeep guys because I drive a couple of old FJ 40 Toyotas.🙃😊

Gelcoater

Reaction score
On the right road. On the right day.
EDB788A6-4DFF-46EF-A3EB-D4E1A0F38721.png
94CE0F76-691F-4C11-BD3F-19CBF5928F54.png
34AB7DF2-540D-48FF-A0F4-D3BA7C1014D4.png

It would pull wheelies.
It was one of 4 Jeeps in my driveway ar one time or another.
Another CJ 5 with a small block Chevy I told about in the police stop thread someone posted.😎
Jeeps. Lol. You spen time under them, cussing! And time in them just 😎

braindead

Reaction score
I’m personally not a fan of the “flap” around the window, but to each their own.

Sorry, but an ugly bumper anybody can buy and finance with a cc ain't even close to what makes custom, custom! And when did amp steps become sliders?

That's just ugly!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Sorry, but an ugly bumper anybody can buy and finance with a cc ain't even close to what makes custom, custom! And when did amp steps become sliders?

That's just ugly!
lol.
Again.
To each their own.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Not a fan of the Gladiator but that's just me.
Same here.
Bolt on parts makes things custom? Damn. Didn't know Pep Boys has a whole aisle of customization parts then.

Jeeps..... Pay through the nose to buy them, pay through the nose for someone to bolt parts on, and pay through the nose for the simplest of aftermarket parts that are sold to the masses and still be able to claim it as your badass custom "rig".

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Same here.Bolt on parts makes things custom? Damn. Didn't know Pep Boys has a whole aisle of customization parts then.

Jeeps..... Pay through the nose to buy them, pay through the nose for someone to bolt parts on, and pay through the nose for the simplest of aftermarket parts that are sold to the masses and still be able to claim it as your badass custom "rig".

lol. It did wheelies
Do that with your FJ😂

A guy comes on here posting about his efforts.
A bunch of people shoot him and his efforts down. I guess that’s the internet?
Explains why I’m on it less.
People are set on being assholes

Telling people to Fuck the Fuck Off becomes easier to justify.
I’ll just stop here.
✌️

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
lol. It did wheelies
Do that with your FJ😂

I’ll just stop here.
I'm not the one with the FJ.

Just never been a fan of the "Jeep way" And I wasnt really shooting any holes at the OP's post or work, more the customer's.

Dana757

Reaction score
Not my style but not my Jeep. Gladiators can get it done. Had a lady show up to run Miller Jeep trail with us. She had bright red, on 35's but otherwise a bone stock Rubicon that still had dealer plates on it. I tried to talk her out of it. She made it with no exterior body dents. Was nicely pin striped tho.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Same here.Bolt on parts makes things custom? Damn. Didn't know Pep Boys has a whole aisle of customization parts then.

Who peed in your cereal? Tell us then, what is customizing a vehicle, building it from the ground up? Do you give people shit for bolting parts onto their boats?

I’ll just stop here.

You're right. Maybe everyone's spent too much time with masks on trying to hide from the virus or it's "pandemic depression" setting in

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Who peed in your cereal? Tell us then, what is customizing a vehicle, building it from the ground up? Do you give people shit for bolting parts onto their boats?

You're right. Maybe everyone's spent too much time with masks on trying to hide from the virus or it's "pandemic depression" setting in
No one. Just sharring my opinion.

Boats are different. Although I kind of put this inline with someone who buys a brand new master craft roll bar boat, buys some clamp on accessories for the tower for a shop to put on and calls it "custom"

2Driver

Reaction score
Again to each their own but.....

I don’t comprehend the Rubicon Jeep build thing especially the people that pay an extra $7K for a Rubicon and never off-road. WTF? LOL, you don’t want a Rubicon, you need a Rubicon.

It's like buying a lawnmower and adding a bunch of accessories to it and not even owning a lawn.

2Driver

Reaction score
How did it do? I’m still on the fence with this truck.