WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in connection with sex-trafficking probe

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1656261621820.gif

thetub

Reaction score
case closed hahaha shes already been sentenced to death and didnt even know it...

4Waters

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Where do you guys figure this so called list is?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The victims have already told us who’s on the list.

Who does anyone believe?
The victims or the convicted trafficker?

Ghislaine is more afraid of being dead than being in jail.
Any list she makes up will be compromised for leniency.

Any list the girls tell about will be discounted as victims always are discounted.

Basically, just figure everyone you think is on this list is on the list.

samsah33

Reaction score
The victims have already told us who’s on the list.

Who does anyone believe?
The victims or the convicted trafficker?

Ghislaine is more afraid of being dead than being in jail.
Any list she makes up will be compromised for leniency.

Any list the girls tell about will be discounted as victims always are discounted.

Basically, just figure everyone you think is on this list is on the list.
Serious Q - why haven't we heard more from the victims? I saw a couple of the victims being interviewed for this story and am wondering why aren't they singing and pressing charges? Statute of limitations expired? Holding out for cash for selling their stories? Paid to shut up? I don't get it...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Serious Q - why haven't we heard more from the victims? I saw a couple of the victims being interviewed for this story and am wondering why aren't they singing and pressing charges? Statute of limitations expired? Holding out for cash for selling their stories? Paid to shut up? I don't get it...

To what end?

samsah33

Reaction score
To what end?
Exposure, personal reasons, closure, possible punishment for the victims. Similar to Andrew & Giuffre - the end to that was pretty bad for Andrew, not financially but his royal position and reputation took a pretty big hit. I get that the end won't be a large-scale exposure of the clients even if some list was disclosed, but why aren't we seeing more Giuffre-types personally going after their abusers? Only thing I can think of is that the abusers had the means to cover their tracks well enough to just make it a he-said/she-said incident. I mean I'm not expecting professional skepticism from the media, but are there others out there going after their abusers?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Exposure, personal reasons, closure, possible punishment for the victims. Similar to Andrew & Giuffre - the end to that was pretty bad for Andrew, not financially but his royal position and reputation took a pretty big hit. I get that the end won't be a large-scale exposure of the clients even if some list was disclosed, but why aren't we seeing more Giuffre-types personally going after their abusers? Only thing I can think of is that the abusers had the means to cover their tracks well enough to just make it a he-said/she-said incident. I mean I'm not expecting professional skepticism from the media, but are there others out there going after their abusers?

Epstein was originally arrested in 2005.
It all started with a 14 YO high school girl.

It took 3 years before States Attorney Acosta (yeah that Acosta) proffered the now infamous plea deal that allowed Epstein to plead out to 2 prostitution charges…one for soliciting a minor.
This was after multiple girls came forward, many who knew each other.
The plea resulted in basically a work release situation…with Epstein continuing his sexual escapades all day long everyday.
But the plea was proffered without notice given to the plaintiffs/ victims in the criminal case. This violated FL state law. It took TEN YEARS to undo that plea on those grounds. That’s after the victims even found a lawyer that dared push the issue.
In the meantime more shit came out on Epstein.
At the point of re arrest in NY (2018) it was clear that Epstein was a liability to those he once served, but now more or less blackmailed.
He was a loose cannon and above the law.
His arrest was warranted of course, but after 10 years since the plea deal it seems clear that that decision had nothing to do with “justice” or the victims (who were now grown adults with lives of their own) and everything to do with the wishes of those who wanted him erased.
He was arrested, more charges levied; and subsequently killed to make sure he was silent.
During that 15 years all THOSE girls grew up.
But there are many interviews and affidavits of these girls naming names, and pointing fingers.
Alan Dershowitz hit the fucking roof when the one girl talked about him!

So why isn’t that a part of Ghislaines prosecution?
Well, these arrests, prosecutions, and sentences (and of course the one assassination) have nothing to do with justice or the victims.
As was pointed out, the so called media informed anyone within earshot of the colonic bedroom habits of Johnny Depps whore bitch, and NOTHING of Maxwell.
Why is that?
The people that are on this make believe list that the mob is calling for ARE the people that made these arrests and trials and murders happen. They are NOT going to be named by anyone other than the girls. The same girls that Dershowitz has 100% discredited.
If any victim was over 17 years old they are automatically a willing participant who came to the house or island of their own free will…whether lied to or not is immaterial.
MOST girls underage had their parents permission because they thought they were getting some career boost depending on the lie they were told.
Lawyers of his status are experts at raising reasonable doubt.

The “media” is not going to name any names no matter what the girls say. The victims are not their employers, the rich are.

I see people in disbelief that the media isn’t trumpeting this…I’m in disbelief it ever came to light. The only reason this all unfolded was because of Epstein’s narcissism.

I’m actually amazed that Maxwell even got arrested…

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Let’s say some list came to light.
What would it look like?
I mean, would it be categorized by sexual act?
Or level of deceit?
What about those who let the sex acts happen?
Would they be on a sub list?
Maybe the pilots for flying the passengers to pedo island?
We already have those lists…but who’s dick went inside of what?

See the problem?
What good is a list? We already have dozens of names. Every single one of them would laugh at anything these girls said about them…and they have. Or rather, their million dollar lawyer would laugh as he slapped the injunctions down.
We see the pic of 16 year old with the prince…she smiling but says she was terrified of these powerful people and I believe her.
But what does that prove?
I believe every word these girls say. But that’s not what prosecutes billionaires.
That’s not what puts a Prince in jail.

These people do not get in trouble until their peers decide they need to go.

samsah33

Reaction score
Epstein was originally arrested in 2005.
It all started with a 14 YO high school girl.

It took 3 years before States Attorney Acosta (yeah that Acosta) proffered the now infamous plea deal that allowed Epstein to plead out to 2 prostitution charges…one for soliciting a minor.
This was after multiple girls came forward, many who knew each other.
The plea resulted in basically a work release situation…with Epstein continuing his sexual escapades all day long everyday.
But the plea was proffered without notice given to the plaintiffs/ victims in the criminal case. This violated FL state law. It took TEN YEARS to undo that plea on those grounds. That’s after the victims even found a lawyer that dared push the issue.
In the meantime more shit came out on Epstein.
At the point of re arrest in NY (2018) it was clear that Epstein was a liability to those he once served, but now more or less blackmailed.
He was a loose cannon and above the law.
His arrest was warranted of course, but after 10 years since the plea deal it seems clear that that decision had nothing to do with “justice” or the victims (who were now grown adults with lives of their own) and everything to do with the wishes of those who wanted him erased.
He was arrested, more charges levied; and subsequently killed to make sure he was silent.
During that 15 years all THOSE girls grew up.
But there are many interviews and affidavits of these girls naming names, and pointing fingers.
Alan Dershowitz hit the fucking roof when the one girl talked about him!

So why isn’t that a part of Ghislaines prosecution?
Well, these arrests, prosecutions, and sentences (and of course the one assassination) have nothing to do with justice or the victims.
As was pointed out, the so called media informed anyone within earshot of the colonic bedroom habits of Johnny Depps whore bitch, and NOTHING of Maxwell.
Why is that?
The people that are on this make believe list that the mob is calling for ARE the people that made these arrests and trials and murders happen. They are NOT going to be named by anyone other than the girls. The same girls that Dershowitz has 100% discredited.
If any victim was over 17 years old they are automatically a willing participant who came to the house or island of their own free will…whether lied to or not is immaterial.
MOST girls underage had their parents permission because they thought they were getting some career boost depending on the lie they were told.
Lawyers of his status are experts at raising reasonable doubt.

The “media” is not going to name any names no matter what the girls say. The victims are not their employers, the rich are.

I see people in disbelief that the media isn’t trumpeting this…I’m in disbelief it ever came to light. The only reason this all unfolded was because of Epstein’s narcissism.

I’m actually amazed that Maxwell even got arrested…
Thank you, I'm in disbelief as well but not holding my breath...

samsah33

Reaction score
We already have those lists…but who’s dick went inside of what?

See the problem?
What good is a list? We already have dozens of names. Every single one of them would laugh at anything these girls said about them…and they have. Or rather, their million dollar lawyer would laugh as he slapped the injunctions down.
We see the pic of 16 year old with the prince…she smiling but says she was terrified of these powerful people and I believe her.
But what does that prove?
I believe every word these girls say. But that’s not what prosecutes billionaires.
That’s not what puts a Prince in jail.

These people do not get in trouble until their peers decide they need to go.
I think that's it right there, he said/she said... Andrew was probably the only one foolish enough to snap a pic with his victim. Hopefully there's more DNA-stained blue dresses out there...

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

If you’re wondering why the pedophiles in Ghislaine Maxwell’s sex ring have never been named, here’s a potential clue

179edfa9ced95c85.jpg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
In order for victims of Jeffrey Epstein to recieve compensation from the Epstein Victim's Compensation Program set up by his estate, they have to sign away their right to testify against Ghislaine Maxwell.
-
The Epstein Estate has paid out $125 million (so far) to about 150 individuals through this court-approved "voluntary compensation program".
-----
Meaning for slightly less than a million dollars a piece, they have silenced 150 witnesses that might have otherwise testified against Ghislaine Maxwell, or in one of the other 7 lawsuits still active against Epstein.

They are buying off victims.

Join: @Darkmaga_news