WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jerry Herbst dead at 80

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Not sure if the like is appropriate here but thanks for posting. May he RIP and have the pedal down on the way to the afterlife.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Rip Jerry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
He one this 2nd chevron gas station in st George , 1 as you come into town one as you leave . Rip

skater40

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this.He was larger than life and a real nice guy..

BasilHayden

Reaction score
A great family is a great legacy to a man who loved life to the fullest. As a personal friend to the boys he did it right. RIP

wiredguy

Reaction score
RIP Jerry
Great guy with a Big heart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydroman55

Reaction score
RIP Jerry.......I remember Powerboat magazine doing an article about Jerry and his boats. He was standing next to 3 of his boats lined up, all in red of course. Seemed like a GN boat, Mod VP maybe and could have been in the parking lot at London Bridge?

If anyone has that article to post it would make a nice remembrance....Issue was from the late 70s early 80s I think.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Spent a lot of time growing up on the lake with him and his sons, Jerry would talk to you as a 10 year old kid the same way he would talk to an adult. I remember back when Mickey Thompson was doing his stadium racing series Jerry and Mary-anne 'kidnapped' me off lake mead, let me drive the old 34' Silverwing, and took me out to the races at the Sam Boyd stadium to hang out with them in the pits and watch the races, met Ivan Stewart, My parents came and picked up late that night after the races, it was one of the coolest things ever as a young kid at that age. :cool:

RIP Jerry, what a great guy, he was a positive force in this world and will be missed my many.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
A great family is a great legacy to a man who loved life to the fullest. As a personal friend to the boys he did it right. RIP

Spent a lot of time growing up on the lake with him and his sons, Jerry would talk to you as a 10 year old kid the same way he would talk to an adult. I remember back when Mickey Thompson was doing his stadium racing series Jerry and Mary-anne 'kidnapped' me off lake mead, let me drive the old 34' Silverwing, and took me out to the races at the Sam Boyd stadium to hang out with them in the pits and watch the races, met Ivan Stewart, My parents came and picked up late that night after the races, it was one of the coolest things ever as a young kid at that age. :cool:
RIP Jerry, what a great guy, he was a positive force in this world and will be missed my many.

Hopefully the Herbst Family is aware of this Thread.Incredible Tributes.Every Post.