Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
a chick and a sort of jet boat.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 721

Reaction score
Why not just move it to the jet section where it should be? Maybe pitting the boating topics in the correct forums will drive traffic to the appropriate areas. Instead of the lounge being a catch all for the site.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
x2

people have been bitching about the banter in threads. When dont they check out the tech sections or any of them at that.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Why not just move it to the jet section where it should be? Maybe pitting the boating topics in the correct forums will drive traffic to the appropriate areas. Instead of the lounge being a catch all for the site.

You're missing the point of this thread. It needs to be in the lounge. :p

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
x2

people have been bitching about the banter in threads. When dont they check out the tech sections or any of them at that.

I say we move it only if the lounge can go a full 30 days without a jetboat slam. :cool:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I say we move it only if the lounge can go a full 30 days without a jetboat slam. :cool:

If you look on the Denny's menu down in Blythe that is a very popular breakfast item the Flat bottom v-drivers like to order. :D

30 Days, wow. I can make it. :thumbsup

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
you and i both know that aint gunna happen.

Well, the lounge needs boating content and judging by the views of this thread it's a big success so let's boogie! Anyone have any shots of the twin jet Trident? :thumbsup

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
If you look on the Denny's menu down in Blythe that is a very popular breakfast item the Flat bottom v-drivers like to order. :D

30 Days, wow. I can make it. :thumbsup

I dont think you could finish an order of Jetbote Slam:smackbum:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
You're missing the point of this thread. It needs to be in the lounge. :p

I think your missing the point of having sub forums ;):D

Jet boats are gay and any topics in regards to them should be kept in homo corner aka the jet section.

Reaction score

Jet boats are gay and any topics in regards to them should be kept in homo corner aka the jet section.
Says the guy owned and loved his jetbote. Im suprised you were able to speak that, usually you have stokers nutt sacks crammed down your mouth. Congrats you got some air

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score

I'm really not interested what your point is... :loser: :D

The only jetboats that are gay would be of the big sea doo and yamaha variety. Neither of which are " true performance" boats. This thread isn't about them.

Old_jetboat_pics_009.jpg

Reaction score
Jerry whats your take on the jets running well into the 7'S and well over a buck 30?:D:D:D since were stirring the pot

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Jerry whats your take on the jets running well into the 7'S and well over a buck 30?:D:D:D since were stirring the pot

Thats as believable as RDs golf cart actually getting completed some day.

Just Electric

freway offramp panhandler
Reaction score
saw quit a few jets that went over the 142 mile an hr mark this weekend at the drags and if i recall right mark halyacks boat aka jackpunxs boat went a 142 for the fastest stroker:skull

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Do some reading and you will be suprised. And did that cart ever get done?:D

Can't believe everything you read. And no it has yet to materialize

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
saw quit a few jets that went over the 142 mile an hr mark this weekend at the drags and if i recall right mark halyacks boat aka jackpunxs boat went a 142 for the fastest stroker:skull

I went to a jet boat drag race....it was like the special Olympics of boat racing.

Last edited:

RiverRacerX

RRX Dude
Reaction score
The only jetboats that are gay would be of the big sea doo and yamaha variety.

Thanks! :grumble:

5970_108896511508_844501508_2100840_4561540_n.jpg

This was our fast boat..... and it wasn't a jet.
38705_427808971508_844501508_4727544_4532537_n.jpg

cave

Reaction score
Widowmaker ran in the low 140's this past weekend. All you ol thinkers here figure these ol jets are just well, old. The jetboat guys in NJBA are putting up some awesome numbers and ETs.

:D:thumbsup

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Says the guy owned and loved his jetbote. Im suprised you were able to speak that, usually you have stokers nutt sacks crammed down your mouth. Congrats you got some air

Jet boats suck!!;)

Last edited:

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Widowmaker ran in the low 140's this past weekend. All you ol thinkers here figure these ol jets are just well, old. The jetboat guys in NJBA are putting up some awesome numbers and ETs.

That's what cracks me up! Most (if not all) of the girls makin fun in here would shit there panties if they went for a 7 sec. jet ride. ;)

DSC09175.JPG

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine how fast these shit boxes would be if they put props on them ;)

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I dont think you could finish an order of Jetbote Slam:smackbum:

Jetbote....LOL Your infected.

Don't do that, it confuses me. Like JBB Vinning himself,

WTF? Shit like this is liable to end the world.

:eek::D:D

cave

Reaction score
Imagine how fast these shit boxes would be if they put props on them ;)

Like I said thats all Old Skool technology. Been done 10 different ways but all the same. These guys are doing what all you say cant be done. Or ignore the fact that these NJBA fellas are knocking down the barriers. In Jets. :D:thumbsup. No offense to the Vdrive guys they still run the numbers. Jets have been picking it up for years now.

All the haters need to buy a bigger pair of Crocks. The pain in they're feet are getting to them.

sergeantmike

Reaction score
"how many stations you get with that bow rail?"

Back in the day..... if you had a bow rail, you could ride on the front of the boat while underway. Fish, grab some sun, etc. and the boat nazi cops (No offense to Boatcop) could not say shit.:cool::fingers:

That actually makes sense.... bow rail. Ride on bow, hold on if it gets scary, slippery etc. Easy handle to grab on to to side tie, trailer, dock, etc. No wonder someone did away with it.:(

I'd put one on my 18' if I could find one.:D

Just Electric

freway offramp panhandler
Reaction score

And what about the 418 boat here comes whitey and f bomb who killed this weekend and the 999 boat too

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
And what about the 418 boat here comes whitey and f bomb who killed this weekend and the 999 boat too

Alot of these guys are smack takin on PB, grudge racing at Lost Lake this weekend, but don't tell anybody.

Mine will be right where it belongs when the racing starts, on the trailer.
Fun to watch from the grandstands.:party2:

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
"how many stations you get with that bow rail?"

Back in the day..... if you had a bow rail, you could ride on the front of the boat while underway. Fish, grab some sun, etc. and the boat nazi cops (No offense to Boatcop) could not say shit.:cool::fingers:

That actually makes sense.... bow rail. Ride on bow, hold on if it gets scary, slippery etc. Easy handle to grab on to to side tie, trailer, dock, etc. No wonder someone did away with it.:(

I'd put one on my 18' if I could find one.:D

you coulda had mine when it got removed :D

although i realized how much i missed it when i almost slipped off my deck the first time i was on it after it was removed. they definately serve a purpose, just not aestheticly :D

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
That's what cracks me up! Most (if not all) of the girls makin fun in here would shit there panties if they went for a 7 sec. jet ride. ;)

DSC09175.JPG

Yes they would and that very simple boat in that picture would do it. Morgan's boat is one of the cleanest boats ( install and rigging) I've ever seen. Very understated.

S CP

cave

Reaction score
ttt:D:thumbsup

Attachments

• Frank Randy n Billy.jpg
    Frank Randy n Billy.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 528

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
We allready have a picture thread in here! This needs to be put back in the lounge where it was intended. I'm on strike until it's put back. :D

Outlaw

Polishing MOFO
Reaction score
We allready have a picture thread in here! This needs to be put back in the lounge where it was intended. I'm on strike until it's put back. :D

I guess they could merge the two, since they dont want any boating
content in the lounge:moon::D

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score

They don't want to see, shit like this

Attachments

• Njba%20May%203011%20Sun%20178.jpg
    Njba%20May%203011%20Sun%20178.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 432