Jet Boats Sux!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Looks like a ton of fun!

Yellowboat

Reaction score
White water is racist.

I have wanted one of those for a long time. There is a class that runs with a zz4 create motor. They do 70 with a 350 hp 350....

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
The whitewater jets are pretty gnarly. The marathon jets look like it would be fun too. There is some good driver footage on Youtube. These guys on the bank get a good view of them, lol...

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Looks like the Rogue river in Oregon. Went down to those races a lot. Kind of boring 90% of the time until they get near where you're camped at, then it all hands on deck!!! If any of you remember Tommy Papp, he was really in to these things.

X-rated

Reaction score
What the hell's goin on in here lately? Been lots of good boating content the last few days!! Just don't seem right!!!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Looks like the Rogue river in Oregon. Went down to those races a lot. Kind of boring 90% of the time until they get near where you're camped at, then it all hands on deck!!! If any of you remember Tommy Papp, he was really in to these things.
I didn't know Tommy was into that?
I know Bob at Eliminator raced a 20 sport tunnel on the white water a few times. I don't know what race or river. I vaguely remember the boat being black and red/orange?
@shueman ?
Maybe a cool question to ask Bob tomorrow at work?

rvrrun

Reaction score
image.jpeg
I haven't been here in a while, but it's nice to see that jet botes don't always include a group of naked dudes and a lost cow.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I didn't know Tommy was into that?
I know Bob at Eliminator raced a 20 sport tunnel on the white water a few times. I don't know what race or river. I vaguely remember the boat being black and red/orange?
@shueman ?
Maybe a cool question to ask Bob tomorrow at work?
Ya, in the late 80's early 90's. I did quite a few sterndrive repairs for him when he had the shop behind his house in Corona on the main street, don't remember the name. He built or rebuilt a couple of those white water deals that were from South America best I remember and a couple from Mexico. I helped or should I say, got in is way, on the Mexico ones. He and I went WAY back, like late 70's. Cool guy and knew his shit about jets.