WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jet Connex / Reedex Corp. Excellent Customer Service!

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score
I've been using one of these wiring harnesses on my boat trailer for more than 8 years. Recently, I had an intermittent problem with my right tail light / turn signal. I narrowed down the problem to the Jet Connex. Figured it was a loose connection. Since I live in HB where the company is located, I took it in for them to check the internal connections. After about 5 minutes the owner came out with a brand new harness and gave it to me. No questions asked. Good to see small biz taking care of their customers.:D:D:D

http://www.jetconnex.com/

I highly recommend thier products!:thumbsup

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Now thats excellent customer service. See them every year at the boat show and been seriously considering getting one although would worry about some POS stealing it.

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score
Now thats excellent customer service. See them every year at the boat show and been seriously considering getting one although would worry about some POS stealing it.

I do take it off when I launch or leave the trailer unattended for any long period of time. If it aint bolted down, some tweaker will steal it!!:skull

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Just have to hope you never forget to remove it. :D

I do take it off when I launch or leave the trailer unattended for any long period of time. If it aint bolted down, some tweaker will steal it!!:skull