WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

JetBlue Airlines

Nordie

Reaction score
The wife and I will be going to her sisters wedding in July, I have never flown JetBlue, but I am considering it. Would it be better to just stick with Southwest? Vegas to Charleston SC is the flight.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Flew jet blue from lax to Florida non stop honestly wasn’t bad at all. I’d fly with them again we usually use southwest but our experience with JetBlue was actually good

sirbob

Reaction score
Non stop on Jet Blue?

Im guessing SW won't be?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Flew them for the first time last summer Phoenix to Ft. Lauderdale nonstop. Cheap tickets and pretty good service. Going to do it again this summer.
I'd recommend them.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
All airlines suck it's just a matter of how much (assuming you're flying coach). From my experience Jet Blue sucks a lot less than Southwest and I mean that in the most positive way :)

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
We just flew them non stop from SF to Boston a couple weeks ago. 580.00 fare included one checked bag each, one carry on and a small back pack. They also had free non-alcoholic drinks and cheese it's, pretzels, etc. Oh, and they some how forgot to charge me for a few of my Tito's too. 😃

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
we use jet blue all the time, one of the view that flys non stop to logan from long beach, Direct TV in every headrest as well

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Jet Blue is great for flying out of Long Beach.

Flown with them countless times, no complaints [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Everything is great flying out of Long Beach.

It ruined all other airports for me

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Jet Blue is great for flying out of Long Beach.

Flown with them countless times, no complaints [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JetBlue - Long Beach is perfect. For me, it;s United to JFK and JetBlue from JFK to LB. Small airport, security is a breeze. Not exactly the best waiting area, but the convenience far outweighs the lack of aesthetics.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
JetBlue - Long Beach is perfect. For me, it;s United to JFK and JetBlue from JFK to LB. Small airport, security is a breeze. Not exactly the best waiting area, but the convenience far outweighs the lack of aesthetics.
We layed over in LB a couple years ago. It was pretty cool getting off the plane, onto the tarmac, from both ends of the plane.
Funny thing is we disembarked, hung out in the bar area for a few minutes and got back on the same plane for the last leg of our flight.

beertruck

Reaction score
i fly jet blue about 40 times a year, and really like them. I have mosaic status, so I get a few more perks, but even without them I would still fly them.
TVs in each headset, with movies and direct tv. free snacks and drink. you can upgrade to evermore space for about $80 more.
You can also find some deals. I fly Boston to seattle, and usually get a one way under $200, and as low as $129 ea way some time.