WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jethro Tull at Balboa Theater Tonight..

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
:)Anybody going to see Ian Anderson and Jethro Tull tonight in SD at Balboa Theater?

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I wish I would have known about it earlier, I would have made arrangements to be there.

Strabo

Reaction score
I wish....i was young once you know. JT Rocks!!

westair

Reaction score
Ian was always one of those larger than life figures back in the 70's ....... nice to see JT still out there:cool

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
IM glad I went, it was different than the other 3 shows ive seen, a lot of back up singers doing most of the songs, I gotta say the voice he has is struggling, but when you have been touring since 1968, and he has been doing shows on this tour about every other night, I'm sure it takes its toll on the now almost 69 year old! the new guitarist is talented, but no where near the level of Martin Barre, I have a feeling this was the last time I will probably see Ian Anderson and the music of Jethro Tull. watched some YouTube videos this morning of performances in 1969-1978, and it was powerful! :D:D

outboardrick

Reaction score
I got to see them years ago but they did mostly obscure songs and none of the big hits. Ian was an awesome showman:thumbsup
I'm not sure if Tull ever got the credit they deserved, what a great band and music.