WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jimmie Johnson

termiteguy

Reaction score
Jimmie won the clash with some aggression is he back it looks like he has the no more more nice guy look in his eyes and speech I like it

Ricks raft

Reaction score
Jimmie won the clash with some aggression is he back it looks like he has the no more more nice guy look in his eyes and speech I like it

Some or maybe a lot. Like when he wrecked truex last year.

240Hallett

Reaction score
He and Chad both want to prove that they can be successful without each other IMO. Both off to a pretty good start…

Last edited:

lenmann

Reaction score
It's starting out to look like last year, the only way a Chevrolet can beat a Ford is to punt em.

I was hoping this year's aero rules package would even things out a bit. A little hard to tell on the Super Speedway, the real test will come in two weeks at Atlanta.

Hoping for a better product this year...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Anybody past 12 years old that ends their name in "IE" is gay...just sayin'. Could you imagine RiverDavie?:eek::D

Wayn-o

Reaction score
I think both Jimmie and Chad will be successful - needed a recharge for both.

termiteguy

Reaction score
I think both Jimmie and Chad will be successful - needed a recharge for both.
I'm hoping so fan of both of them Chad is really smart and he is teamed up with a really good young driver Jimmie seemed kinda stail last year hoping for a better year

MOUZER

Reaction score
i still love nascar............was a E sr fan. mark martin fan..dale jr fan now chace elliot fan...........#9 cant wait for next weekend

KENDOG689

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a fan of all racing.Wish it was still run what you brung though.

73mandella

Reaction score
Loved NASCAR when they really raced and went to several races including the Daytona 500. It's time to tank the three stage racing...very amateurish.

beerrun

Reaction score
I have been to Daytona Talladega homestead Bristol Phoenix fontukey Kansas walkinshaw Michigan Vegas Texas . But I cant watch the 3 stage races

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I have been to Daytona Talladega homestead Bristol Phoenix fontukey Kansas walkinshaw Michigan Vegas Texas . But I cant watch the 3 stage races
If your guys leading it's a bitch, if he's a ways back, it's not all that bad.:D

I been watching for fifty some years, ain't stopping now.:)