WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Job openings…Post them here!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Edit:
Changed the title, help your RDP bros and sisters out, post up jobs you need filled 👍

Please keep this discussion criticism free especially regarding wages offered to start...Thanks.

For the company I work for:
If you or someone you know is looking for a job/career, we've got a ton across the country, many in Dallas, Detroit and Northridge.
We're a massive consumer electronics company, and a Tier 1 supplier to automakers.

Here's a list of postings, I can go around the applicant tracking bots and hand-deliver resumes to a live human (if interested do not apply online, let me submit the resume).

Just looking to help some folks out.

Last edited by a moderator:

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Great Idea.

I am always looking for talent. Water Restoration Supervisors/Technicians, Asbestos Abatement Supervisors and workers. We have needs all over from San Diego, IE, LA and Ventura.

bonesfab

Reaction score
Mechanic / fabricator for hot rods and muscle cars. Ls swaps, rewiring, tune ups, chassis work. You name it, we do it. Always looking for the right people. In Camarillo, Ca. Yea I know fuck California.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
We are looking to hire some people for the pool business if you have a young kid in the Temecula area who wants to make some easy money direct message me 18 bucks and hour plus mileage and tank of gas a week paid for must have a truck

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
We're looking for a couple commercial A/C techs. Pay would be DOE but it is commercial, no crawling around in attics or dealing with grumpy home owners

Office is in Baldwin Park. Work is all over LA county, Orange County, and Southern Ventura County.

ChrisV

Reaction score
Fab/mechanic/shop helper etc.
Mainly work on Nissan GTRs. Sometimes we get other cool stuff. If you're interested in a job please read below.

Please read carefully.
Job Role
- General Maintenice of the work shop.
- Pick up parts/materials
- Light fabrication
- Take apart cars (This is a plus but not a requirement.)
- Starting off at 3 days per week and will go full time for the right person.

What I’m looking for.
-Must have a Drivers license.
-Willing to ask questions. No question is stupid. Just ask.
-Clean up your mess with you’re done with work.
-Someone with passion and trying to get somewhere in life.
-Don’t be lazyyyyy
-On time
-Don’t be posting on your IG story every 10 mins.
-I have the radio cranked all the time. So if you don’t like loud music. This ain’t the place for you.
-Be able to wash cars.

If you’re interested please email me at [email protected]

Located in Orange CA

Instagram : Wisecraft_fabrication

Last edited:

Javajoe

Reaction score
We are looking for Superintendents, Project Managers, PE’s, etc. Just put up a few Billboards on the FWY.

LC925

Reaction score
Mainly work on Nissan GTRs. Sometimes we get other cool stuff. If you're interested in a job please read below.

Please read carefully.
Job Role
- Light fabrication

What I’m looking for.
-Don’t be lazyyyyy
-On time
-I have the radio cranked all the time. So if you don’t like loud music. This ain’t the place for you.
-Be able to wash cars.

Just saw your IG page, some cool sh*t you guys work on.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
My wife just hired our nanny’s husband (26 years old) as an intern…$43/hour with benefits.

I knew the labor market was tough, but goddam I didn’t think tech was THAT hard-up for good people.
It doesn’t sound out of line to me?
Now, I don’t know exactly what his duties are but to put it in perspective I was paying a guy $37.50/hr in 2005/8 ish.
Because he helped me make well better than that. 👍
But he was a 1-1000 guy, still looking for another.
If I could time warp that guy from 2005 to today?
He’d be paid more than your wife’s intern.
But no bennies.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Looking for a Business Development Manager in SW Riverside County. Experience in the Restoration business is preferred, but not a requirement.

Gas and car allowance provided. Company cell phone provided as well.

Salary (based on experience) + commission and bonus.

Call me at 951-404-4155

boatpi

Reaction score
Looking for warehouse worker, need to lift 50 pounds. No weekend , holidays off, no nights. In Las Vegas normal pay is $12 and hour, we start at $15. Immediate opening, work with current team of 3 others, split into two teams, osha forklift a plus but not required.

Sandbarhoppen

Reaction score
Havasu Paver Refinishing in Lake Havasu is looking for workers who want to join our team in Lake Havasu and learn a life long trade in grading, excavation and the installation of pavers. Here is what we are looking for.

Motivated individuals
Must be able to get to the job on time
Clean MVD
Be able to lift 50lbs
Be able to work outside in all conditions
Have a good attitude and be willing to learn.
Pay starts at $17.00per hour to $25.00 per hour depending on experience
Weekends off.
Weekly pay

CALL US AT 928-889-1889

We also Have openings in San Diego at Accurate Grading and Demolition
619-444-4401

Water Romper

Reaction score
If you are looking to advance your career in the more "technical" side of life- maybe have a look at Micron Technology. Corporate office based in Boise, Idaho, they have offices (and positions) across the USA (Irvine, San Jose, Texas just to name a few) and other countries. Micron does offer "remote" work environment as well,
They have over 45,000 team members (and I am one)
Micron manufactures Crucial Memory and storage solutions (among many other things) and some things I am not at liberty to say.
They are always looking for engineers, fabricators, Supply Chain (this is where I fit in) and almost any other skill set (like HR, Accounting, Compliance and Administration)

If you want a "small family" type business environment that coddles you and makes you warm and fuzzy with daily praises- this is NOT for you. Micron is a huge company that goes neck and neck with the likes of Samsung, Microsoft, and many other "semi-conductor" manufactures. If you want to just "get by" to get a check, don't apply. If you have issues with working with a diverse group of cultures that are VERY smart and grateful to have food on their table (like in India, Melaysia and Taiwan) again, don't apply. Slackers, lazy, non- producers will be "weeded out" and you will be let go. High performers, people with enthusiasm and the willing to learn will go places. How much will you make? that's up to you, different skill sets warrant different pay.

If you wish to advance your career, get on the cutting edge in the technology world, get great benefits and work in a "team environment" Micron may be for you.

Below is the link to the company home page- Scroll down and find the openings in the USA- 100's of openings, maybe one is for you.

Englewood

Reaction score
Business Development Mgr for Property management company. Basically an outside sales rep. Salary plus commission 50-120k/yr.

Car/fuel incl.
Phone allowance
Training provided - Need hustlers. Previous career does not matter.

Located in San Diego, Ca. Can be somewhat remote but would require 2-3 days/ week in the field in San Diego.
619-699-9900

GreenEnergy28

Reaction score
I'm always looking for conventional machinists. We primarily work in the power generation industry. Need someone who can operate lathes, mills, grinders. Portable boring bar work experience is a plus. We travel and work plenty of overtime. Shop is located in Ontario CA with another shop near Atlanta GA.

Turbine Repair Services

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I should have clarified “my wife’s company” hired him as an intern LMAO!

I know. I was just kidding. I'm in real estate and that pretty much means I'm about jobless right now. Working twice as hard to make half as much. I have a huge database of clients and leads, but the next 12 months is going to be rough.

I am looking for a way out of California right now though. I've been day trading to make ends meet. I am getting better and better so hopefully this will be my new career and my escape out of California.

MagicMan

Reaction score
Kaiser Permanente Anaheim
Operating Engineer Local 501
Unlimited steam license required
Refrigerant 608 universal required
Shift Sun-Thur Night 1030pm - 7am
Full paid medical benefits
Vacation PTO
6 paid holidays
Journeyman pay $30-$47
+ $2 differential pay
Plenty of overtime

We have a-lot of tradesmen retiring Kaiser wide and no one to replace them. If you know anyone graduating highschool with no direction this is a perfect career. Apprenticeship program available to them must test at our local 501 union location downtown LA. Need not apply if you hate California 😂

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

Ii any of this sounds interesting send me a PM!

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 6.26.16 PM.png

JENKS

Reaction score

mesquito_creek

Reaction score

Please read carefully.
Job Role
- Light fabrication

What I’m looking for.
-Don’t be lazyyyyy
-On time
-Be able to wash cars.

This sounds like my dream job… as an early retiree I would love to just work part time in a cool shop! But I am in the east valley of phoenix…. Would love to just spend time around planes, boats, trucks and cars! Good luck

HBCraig

Reaction score
We are hiring crane techs now in all parts of the country. Mainly Texas and a few spots in California
If you know anyone looking PM me and I can get them going
Also, many of my customers are begging for operators. If any Young kids you know.want a great job without college debt it's a good trade. They will make good money too

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Dynojet Research,
North Las Vegas, NV.

We are looking for a Motorcycle/ATV/UTV Technical Phone Support Representative in our North Las Vegas, NV office.

The responsibilities of this job include taking phone calls from our customers, fielding questions about our products as well as providing technical support. You should have some work experience in the motorcycle, ATV/UTV or other powersports performance field, excellent customer service skills, a basic working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel & Outlook, good organizational skills, be self-motivated/energetic and personable. In exchange, we offer a competitive wage and a full benefits package.

Check out our website to get a better feel for who we are and what we do by visiting www.Dynojet.com. You can also find us on Facebook and LinkedIn.

Blue Cross medical/dental/vision
401k w/matching
HSA
Flex Spending Account
Short term disability
10k life ins
6 PTO days per year
Major holiday paid
@ 1 year, 80hrs of PTO, @6 years, 120hrs of PTO, @11 years, 160hrs of PTO. Can roll 1 years worth to following year
Starting @ $18/hr
Possibility to work remotely once training is complete.

Send resume to [email protected]

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
We have an opening in our epoxy coating company! No experience needed! We can teach you everything about the job. Its not the hardest job in the world but it is a manual labor job working in garages so you must be willing and able to work hard. Our office is in Brea, CA. We work from LA to San Diego depending on the job but can carpool from the office to job sites to save on fuel. The job is part time but we might be able to work out a full time position for the right candidate. MUST be willing to work saturdays, not every saturday but it helps if you are flexible. The ideal candidate is someone who is younger and wants to start off in the construction industry. Starting pay is $30 per hour. Please call or txt Josh with any questions 714-616-1411

SoCalDave

Reaction score

Please read carefully.
Job Role
- Light fabrication

What I’m looking for.
-Don’t be lazyyyyy
-On time
-Be able to wash cars.

Is your shop next to Cortina's on Batavia?

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Cool, I'm just down the street at Collins and Main. Next time I'm at Cortinas I may stop by to see your shop if you don't mind.

schweeng

Reaction score
Fish Tail Seafood Grill & Poke
Valencia, Ca.

Food Preparation, dish washing, light cleaning for a small restaurant near Magic Mountain.

Thursday & Friday 10am to 2 pm every day.
Also have some evening shifts available.

5:30pm to close of restaurant 8:30 -9:30
also, full Saturday available - includes overtime and free meal
No experience needed if applying for dish/food prem... can train.

Also need a cook for Friday night's 5-9:30 - some experience needed.

No Sundays
Great for younger kids - pay from $17-$18 depending on experience

CLdrinker

Reaction score
SCE is hiring 30 planner trainees.

Starting pay is around 60k

You can promote up to 120k or more.

SoCalZero

Reaction score

nordictom

Reaction score
Here you go.

Daughter is going to apply for a few jobs. Thanks for the post.

NT

boatnam2

Reaction score
Are you at LARC?

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Daughter is going to apply for a few jobs. Thanks for the post.

NT
Just announced plans to hire 270 people.
I doubt we hit that number.
But if she likes the outdoors we will have allot of fielding positions opening.
I think that’s $28hr?

If she has some CAD issues experience we will have designer openings as well where she will learn AUD I’m not sure what that pays to start. Probably low $30

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Just announced plans to hire 270 people.
I doubt we hit that number.
But if she likes the outdoors we will have allot of fielding positions opening.
I think that’s $28hr?

If she has some CAD issues experience we will have designer openings as well where she will learn AUD I’m not sure what that pays to start. Probably low $30
Wait, I though companies were laying off people due to the impending doom???????? Crazy times!!!!!!!!!

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Wait, I though companies were laying off people due to the impending doom???????? Crazy times!!!!!!!!!
I bet most of who gets hired will be coming from our contractors and more work will be done in house.
So not so much “New” jobs. Same people doing same work just a different name in the pay check.
It’s an effort to reduce cost.

But I digress let’s not LOF this thread.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Looking to hire an experienced water & mold restoration technician. IICRC certification is a must!

Company van and gas card provided.

Base salary $60k - $75k / year + bonus & commission (based on experience)

We are growing fast and there is room for advancement. Please call me at 951-404-4155 for a confidential interview.

We serve All Riverside and some San Diego County with some work in OC and San Bernardino County as well.

Last edited: