WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Job openings…Post them here!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Wait, I though companies were laying off people due to the impending doom???????? Crazy times!!!!!!!!!
There’s a real labor shortage, so it’s hard to retain people.

It’s not really new job creation, as much as it is filling positions vacated by people who either left the workforce, or found greener pastures vacated by others.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Tierra Site Works, Inc.
We perform demolition, shoring, excavation, grading and structural concrete.

Our service area is LA County and southern Ventura county.

All positions include standard benefits and weekly gas money

Estimator/Project Manager $35.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Equipment operators $25.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Concrete Foreman $30.00 plus per hour depending on experience

General concrete labor $20.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Shane Scully-Owner 818-540-5656

nordictom

Reaction score
Just announced plans to hire 270 people.
I doubt we hit that number.
But if she likes the outdoors we will have allot of fielding positions opening.
I think that’s $28hr?

If she has some CAD issues experience we will have designer openings as well where she will learn AUD I’m not sure what that pays to start. Probably low $30
She has an Envir. Science Degree, she has experience in geo mapping? maybe Cad, not sure.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
She has an Envir. Science Degree, she has experience in geo mapping? maybe Cad, not sure.
Those are good skills to have. We have an environmental department that reviews all projects before construction.
That degree probably isn’t to common and being female will really help. Tell her to use the word safety in her application

Liberated

Reaction score
Need a experienced metal fabricator. Experience with aluminum, steel and stainless steel required. This is full time! Pay depends on experience. Need someone ASAP! Call John @ Nordic Boats 928-855-7420

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Looking to hire an experienced water & mold restoration technician. IICRC certification is a must!

Company van and gas card provided.

Base salary $60k - $75k / year + bonus & commission (based on experience)

We are growing fast and there is room for advancement. Please call me at 951-404-4155 for a confidential interview.

We serve All Riverside and some San Diego County with some work in OC and San Bernardino County as well.
Nice! You and me both man lol, solid water supervisors are hard as hell to find. Good luck in your search!

Your ad here

Reaction score
Company I work for does grading and paving. They're always looking for operators, labors, asphalt guys. It's not anything to brag about but there is a paycheck every week and it's a small family business. If you're expecting to be able to sit in a piece of equipment all day everyday then it's not for you. Work is all over Phoenix.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Need a experienced metal fabricator. Experience with aluminum, steel and stainless steel required. This is full time! Pay depends on experience. Need someone ASAP! Call John @ Nordic Boats 928-855-7420
I passed this on assuming you need a welder fabricator. Welders will continue to be challenging as AWS reports a shortage of 400K welders in 2024. Fabricators/welders will be even more difficult. Good Luck.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Before you read this, it’s a friend of mine and the job is to be taken seriously. They handle merchandise for the largest trade shows in the world. If you apply don’t embarrass me.

——————-

Company: Piston Driven LLC, Tradeshow Branding & Merchandising
Job Description: Automotive Trade Show and Event Crew Chief
F/T position responsible for short- and long-term operations and logistics; including maintaining and preparing a combination of 10 trucks and trailers for 18-20 shows per year. Must be mechanically inclined, detail oriented and a self-starter. Must have the ability to keep equipment, warehouse and assets exceptionally prepped (show ready). Control the receiving and organization of merchandise pre and post show.
Company background:
We are a turnkey solution for trade show and event branding. We design and oversee the manufacturing of a variety of upscale apparel and merchandise. On site at events we operate up to 10 retail locations that include our mobile merchandising trailers. We expand our labor pool per event. We are a small team with an aggressive hands on approach and are extremely goal oriented.
Responsibilities:
All aspects of pre and post event operations, warehouse organization, maintenance & logistics. On site management of store setups, asset management and fulfillment. Upfitting and remodeling of new and existing equipment. Transportation of assets to and from events. Document and create an environment that makes the next event better than the last as it relates to efficiency, cost savings & on-site execution.
Skills & Requirements:
Mechanically inclined
Clean and organized
Great Communication
Prompt
Attention to detail
Basic knowledge of Microsoft office & general computer skills
Forklift experience
Travel including some weekends
Preferred Skills:
Commercial driver’s license

Benefits:
Fun work environment at automotive based events
Flexible work schedule
Holidays off
Performance based bonus opportunities

send resumes to [email protected]

RD

nordictom

Reaction score
MWD Jobs
1661986414014.png
1661986414014.png

Gone_Flat

Reaction score
We are looking for Superintendents, Project Managers, PE’s, etc. Just put up a few Billboards on the FWY.
Wish you had jobs in nor cal .

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
Any recent bio-engineering or ME grads with some experience? Looking for an Engineer II to be the internal front line for maintaining/troubleshooting our fleet of medical diagnostic instruments and equipment. Competitive pay, bennies, 401k, etc. A really good way to get industry experience for those starting their career in the biotech field. San Diego (Sorrento Valley). PM for details.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Tierra Site Works, Inc.
We perform demolition, shoring, excavation, grading and structural concrete.

Our service area is LA County and southern Ventura county.

All positions include standard benefits and weekly gas money

Estimator/Project Manager $35.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Equipment operators $25.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Concrete Foreman $30.00 plus per hour depending on experience

General concrete labor $20.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Shane Scully-Owner 818-540-5656
I filled all positions with eight super qualified new employees except for equipment operator position.

Still on the hunt for an experienced heavy equipment operator.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Dynojet Research,
North Las Vegas, NV.

We are looking for a Motorcycle/ATV/UTV Technical Phone Support Representative in our North Las Vegas, NV office.

The responsibilities of this job include taking phone calls from our customers, fielding questions about our products as well as providing technical support. You should have some work experience in the motorcycle, ATV/UTV or other powersports performance field, excellent customer service skills, a basic working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel & Outlook, good organizational skills, be self-motivated/energetic and personable. In exchange, we offer a competitive wage and a full benefits package.

Check out our website to get a better feel for who we are and what we do by visiting www.Dynojet.com. You can also find us on Facebook and LinkedIn.

Blue Cross medical/dental/vision
401k w/matching
HSA
Flex Spending Account
Short term disability
10k life ins
6 PTO days per year
Major holiday paid
@ 1 year, 80hrs of PTO, @6 years, 120hrs of PTO, @11 years, 160hrs of PTO. Can roll 1 years worth to following year
Starting @ $18/hr
Possibility to work remotely once training is complete.

Send resume to [email protected]

Hired one, but now are looking for a second.

RaceTec

Reaction score
Looking to hire a few positions, Shipping and Inspection, Sales Assistant, Sales Person. All full time with benefits. Sales Assistant can be part time but must have basic computer knowledge such as Excel. Sales Person must have basic engine knowledge, we can teach them about pistons... Apply in person or send resume to [email protected]

Daytona47

Reaction score
MMR ELECTRIC INC.

We are an electrical contractor based out of La Crescenta CA. We work mainly in Los Angeles but go as far as Orange County to Ventura. We work on ground up multi family, high end residential ground up, as well as a lot of TI commercial work.
We are looking for helpers up to experienced electricians. Pay varies based on experience. Our guys average 40-55 hours a week. Company trucks provided to foreman. Please contact: [email protected] or
[email protected]

Www.Mmrelectric.com

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Temp Labor work in Havasu... Looking for 1-2 people, for at least 1 week of work, could turn into two depending on how it goes. Paid in Cash/Venmo, lunch/water etc provided, Pau Hana drinks provided. $20-25hr. Demo work on one of my rentals, then painting, and general repairs. PM if you know someone looking for temp work. I cannot arrange transportation. Location of work will be on the island. Starting as soon as Monday. I can provide necessary tools etc. Dumpster on site.

Sandbarhoppen

Reaction score
Havasu Pavers and Grading (formerly Havasu Paver Refinishing) is looking for 1 to 2 labors for full time work. We will teach you our trades of Grading, Demolition, Drainage, Stone paver and wall installation as well as Landscaping. Weekends off and paid holidays. Pay starts at $17.00 with no experience. Much higher pay depending on expenses.
Call us at 928-889-1889

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
One of old bosses text.
Looking for single hand combo welder for outside of Vegas
Sup dude? Know any single hand combo welders that want to work at the mine off I-15 before stateline? 6-10’s, 7 days perdiem at $120/day, $40/hr. Just need their hood, tig machine , and stinger. Everything else is supplied.

boatpi

Reaction score
We need an exceptional perosn;

Warehouse Manager construction materials (Valley View-Hacienda)​

3214.png
3214.png
3215.png
3215.png

We need an exceptional person;

From CL ad;

: Warehouse manager
We are a medium size family owned company. You will work in a fast growing company.

Please respond with your word doc RESUME to this CL e Mail. In person interviews will be conducted after applicant screen downs.

PLEASE READ IN DETAIL;

If you are not honest, do not have excellent computer skills (QB), have a drug or drinking problem, or cannot think on your feet with little direction, we wish you well in life, move to another CL listing.

Duties for this position include but are not limited to:

• Support operations as directed by owners, to assist any warehouse staff or work alone on a daily basis, ability to multi task is a MUST;

• Ensuring efficient and professional implementation of warehouse operations, regularly updated and 100% accurate inventory, and maintaining of cleanliness and safety procedures in the warehouse;

• Participating in assisting owner in daily operations, IT work, Quickbook orders, packing lists, etc. Assist two employees in daily receiving, loading/unloading, counting, storing and organizing material, general organizing and at times manual labor;
• Ensuring warehouse equipment is maintained (CLEAN) and in proper working order;
• Helping generate shipping/receiving/inventory/billing documents with online Quick Books account, tracking/filing of appropriate documentation, and updating information in QB. We can train in basics;
• Monitoring shipments and deliveries, verifying and preparing shipping/pick up of orders, to meet customer requirements;
• Communicating professionally with others and other operational issues;
• Helping maintain clean and organized warehouse, with high standards for properly handling/organizing of all products;
• Strictly following quality, safety and workplace behavior standards.
You will be working with contractors who will be picking up metal supplies.

Requirements:
• Must have 1-2+ years of previous warehousing experience, preferably with some lead or supervisory experience. Must have prior experience in dealing with contractors;
• Must have reliable transportation, and at least a High School Diploma, BS in business or MBA is a huge plus.

• Must be punctual, reliable, have good math and counting skills, and EXTREME attention to detail to ensure 100% accuracy for outgoing orders;
• Be able to lift on occasion 40+ pounds on occasion, lift long objects as long as 20’ and balance the same to assist in loading, stand or walk continuously throughout the day, and work year-round in a warehouse limited climate controls;
• Good ability to read, write and speak English;
• Must be authorized to work in the United States, and be able to pass a mandatory drug screen and background check;
• Excellent work ethic, reliability, honesty, and ability to communicate with supervisors and other team members.

Benefits of this job:

You will work directly under the owners, have a part time work schedule with general operating hours between 7:00 am to 3:30 PM, M-F. All national holidays off, time off for vacation when approved in advance, climate controlled office/warehouse with desktop computer to manage invoicing and QuickBooks, friendly contractors will pick up merchandise after order is pulled. Manage 5 employees.

Pride in operating a 12,500 square foot warehouse by organizing and maintaining a safe workplace. You will be responsible for most daily operations; this is a for the most part a one-person operation. Some days work assignments will be very light, self-initiating is important to keep the location clean and organized. Understanding safety is #1, OSHA regulations, manage a seven figure sales/distribution operation.

Starting pay open based on experience, probationary period is 60 days. We will train, an honest individual for this great job. You MUST provide if selected verifiable past work contacts.

IF you have a medical restriction limiting your ability to climb a ladder or lift a 40 pound load on occasion, or are on ANY drug, prescription included that limits your ability to complete these duties, or like to use 420 or drink too much so it effects you ability to perform these duties, This may not be the job for you. Safety is paramount in this business

We know many individuals will apply, please be honest and accurate.
All will be reviewed, you will be called or e mailed if a finalist for an interview.

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
One of old bosses text.
Sup dude? Know any single hand combo welders that want to work at the mine off I-15 before stateline? 6-10’s, 7 days perdiem at $120/day, $40/hr. Just need their hood, tig machine , and stinger. Everything else is supplied.

Hiring as employees only, or would they hire welders through a subcontractor? We have rig welders, things are steady, but I’m sure we could place a couple guys there pretty easily shuffling some things around.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Hiring as employees only, or would they hire welders through a subcontractor? We have rig welders, things are steady, but I’m sure we could place a couple guys there pretty easily shuffling some things around.
It’s for Brinderson. So I’m sure it would be employee only. I was a rig welder for him for years and now a welding contractor, so if that was an option he would of mentioned that.

DuttonDave

Your RDP Connection For Buick, GMC & Cadillac
Reaction score
We have four job openings:

Dutton Buick/Cadillac/GMC Riverside, Ca.
Service Car Wash Porter $18.00 hr + $5.00 per car.
GM Transmission Technician $45.00 hr + $5.00 per hr. bonus opportunity if you flag 8 hr. daily.
GM Heavy Line Technician. $40.00 hr + $5.00 per hr. bonus opportunity if you flag 8 hr. daily
Sales Consultant New/Used $60,000- $150,000 per year based on Personality and Work Ethic.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Do you work for SCE? If so, how do you like working for SCE?
12yrs as a contractor 2yrs directly.

Have to take the good with the bad.

Pay is pretty good, benefits are good and vacation is very good.

But it all depends on what part of the company you work for. I’m in T&D (Transmission and Distribution) I oversee numerous contractors in design of plans for infrastructure replacement and upgrades.

relaxalot

Reaction score
I am looking to fill two positions at a medium size custom cabinet shop. We do mainly commercial work.
We need an operations manager who has experience in shop operations, cnc equipment and past experience a must. This person would need to wear many hats, organizing the work flow through the shop and running all operations from procurement to shipping. Customer service must be strong as well as getting along well with others. Spanish is a plus. This would be a great opportunity for a very qualified candidate.

AutoCad designer must have woodwork/cabinetmaking experience. Cabinetvison eperience a plus. We have two SCM Routechs that like to cut wood. You help it decide how to cut. Great opportunity for a very experienced person in the field.

Office manager/bookeeper Quickbooks experience and experience running a busy operation a plus.

Job is located in Walnut , CA We have been in business 33 years. Pay is based on experience.

S&M

Reaction score
12yrs as a contractor 2yrs directly.

Have to take the good with the bad.

Pay is pretty good, benefits are good and vacation is very good.

But it all depends on what part of the company you work for. I’m in T&D (Transmission and Distribution) I oversee numerous contractors in design of plans for infrastructure replacement and upgrades.
Thanks man.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
If you know someone who will work in that area PM.

Tacoma area short regional haul. 4-5 days a week no weekends or holidays

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Looking to hire a Business Development Manager

Business to Business sales experience is a must! Company car and gas card provided.

This position will cover all 4 of our territories in Riverside County and a small part of San Diego County (Fallbrook, Vista and Oceanside).

We are a fast growing remediation company, specializing in Water, Fire, Mold, Odor and Trauma.

Opportunity for advancement into a Sales Manager position.

If currently working for a restoration/remediation company, a sign on bonus is available based on experience.

Starting pay is $20/hr + bonus + commission. Easy $100k + per year if you know what you are doing.

Text 951-404-4155 for a confidential interview or email resume to [email protected]

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Looking to hire a Business Development Manager

Business to Business sales experience is a must! Company car and gas card provided.

This position will cover all 4 of our territories in Riverside County and a small part of San Diego County (Fallbrook, Vista and Oceanside).

We are a fast growing remediation company, specializing in Water, Fire, Mold, Odor and Trauma.

Opportunity for advancement into a Sales Manager position.

If currently working for a restoration/remediation company, a sign on bonus is available based on experience.

Starting pay is $20/hr + bonus + commission. Easy $100k + per year if you know what you are doing.

Text 951-404-4155 for a confidential interview or email resume to [email protected]
This is a hard position to fill. And hard to know you selected the right candidate. You can dump months into them and end up with nothing.

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
I'd jump on that if I was experienced in TIG!
One of old bosses text.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
If any of these look interesting DM me and I will send you the link to description and application site. I get a bonus if I refer a candidate and they are hired. We are a software/SaaS company in the healthcare industry. I forgot to add these are all work from home positions.

Sr. Manager, Accounts Receivable
REMOTE, TN
Strategic Partnerships Manager
Remote
I may have a couple referrals for you, can you pm me some info on these roles (description and salary/comp range if you know it).

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
We have open positions from top to bottom for people that want to work.

Screenshot 2022-12-02 at 7.48.23 AM.png

Orangegazm

Reaction score
RV and Boat collision shop looking for ;

1) RV Estimator / Bodyshop Manager, must know how to work with insurance companies and have great customer service skills, must know all repair procedures from heavy collision to spot repairs in paint, gelcoat, fiberglass, steel, aluminum, stainless, wood work, electrical and everything in-between, former shop experience a plus, must know CCC ONE estimating software. This is a extremely busy 30,000 sq. ft. shop with multiple paint booths and a full fabrication shop.
Salary $60-80K plus gross sales incentives set at 1% / 1.5% / 2%

2) RV Parts Manager, must know all parts and how to get them no matter what, this position is a main artery of the shop.... no parts.... no jobs go out the door. Job requires heavy lifting and strong organization skills, CCC ONE estimating software a plus, must be able to work hand in hand with employees and have strong customer service skills.
Salary negotiable with potential bonus program, willing to train the right person.

3) Body Shop Prepper, must know light bodywork, all sanding procedures, masking of complex graphics, color sanding and polishing, must be able to work from ladders or scaffolding. Willing to train someone with strong mechanical background.
$18 - $30 hourly

All jobs listed are full time.

Please Email resumes to [email protected]

77hallett

Reaction score
RV and Boat collision shop looking for ;

1) RV Estimator / Bodyshop Manager, must know how to work with insurance companies and have great customer service skills, must know all repair procedures from heavy collision to spot repairs in paint, gelcoat, fiberglass, steel, aluminum, stainless, wood work, electrical and everything in-between, former shop experience a plus, must know CCC ONE estimating software. This is a extremely busy 30,000 sq. ft. shop with multiple paint booths and a full fabrication shop.
Salary $60-80K plus gross sales incentives set at 1% / 1.5% / 2%

2) RV Parts Manager, must know all parts and how to get them no matter what, this position is a main artery of the shop.... no parts.... no jobs go out the door. Job requires heavy lifting and strong organization skills, CCC ONE estimating software a plus, must be able to work hand in hand with employees and have strong customer service skills.
Salary negotiable with potential bonus program, willing to train the right person.

3) Body Shop Prepper, must know light bodywork, all sanding procedures, masking of complex graphics, color sanding and polishing, must be able to work from ladders or scaffolding. Willing to train someone with strong mechanical background.
$18 - $30 hourly

All jobs listed are full time.

Please Email resumes to [email protected]
Location?

fishfyter

Reaction score
City of LA is looking for trash truck operators. Deadline is the 15th.

Zeke27G

Reaction score
WANTED: Non-Union Commercial / Industrial Foreman and/or Superintendent

Location: So Cal, with a majority of projects being based in the South Bay area

Required skills:
-vast knowledge of the electrical field
-troubleshooting skills
-good communication, text and email
-able to walk projects with customers
-manage small-medium sized crews
-clean driving record
-electrical certification is a bonus, but not required

Benefits:
-Medical, dental, vision
-paid holidays, vacation
-service truck (pending clean driving record and secure parking place)

About us:
-We are a small, family owned business based in the South Bay. We have been in business since 1990 and have many employees who been with us for decades, some who have retired with us and we are looking to fill those voids.

Please send me a message here and I will respond with my contact information.

Thank you.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Dynojet Research,
North Las Vegas, NV.

We are looking for a Motorcycle/ATV/UTV Technical Phone Support Representative in our North Las Vegas, NV office.

The responsibilities of this job include taking phone calls from our customers, fielding questions about our products as well as providing technical support. You should have some work experience in the motorcycle, ATV/UTV or other powersports performance field, excellent customer service skills, a basic working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel & Outlook, good organizational skills, be self-motivated/energetic and personable. In exchange, we offer a competitive wage and a full benefits package.

Check out our website to get a better feel for who we are and what we do by visiting www.Dynojet.com. You can also find us on Facebook and LinkedIn.

Blue Cross medical/dental/vision
401k w/matching
HSA
Flex Spending Account
Short term disability
10k life ins
6 PTO days per year
Major holiday paid
@ 1 year, 80hrs of PTO, @6 years, 120hrs of PTO, @11 years, 160hrs of PTO. Can roll 1 years worth to following year
Starting @ $18/hr
Possibility to work remotely once training is complete.

Send resume to [email protected]
Looking for another...

RaceTec

Reaction score
Still Looking!
Looking to hire a few positions, Shipping and Inspection, Sales Assistant, Sales Person. All full time with benefits. Sales Assistant can be part time but must have basic computer knowledge such as Excel. Sales Person must have basic engine knowledge, we can teach them about pistons... Apply in person or send resume to [email protected]

Swordfish

Reaction score
Great resourceful thread! My kid just moved to Austin TX. Business and marketing degree from CU Boulder. No he's not a lib lol. Linkedin has not been much of a help so taking a shot here. Happy New Year to all!!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Great resourceful thread! My kid just moved to Austin TX. Business and marketing degree from CU Boulder. No he's not a lib lol. Linkedin has not been much of a help so taking a shot here. Happy New Year to all!!
Austin is an extremely competitive job market, does he have any work/sales experience? I could give you a lead and reference for him if so.