WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Job openings at Boostpower Marine

BoostPower

Staff member
Reaction score
MECHANICS/RIGGERS WANTED! Attn: Boostpower USA Marine has 2 positions open for Lead and intermediate level Mechanics/ Rigging Staff in Southern California. Join the leading edge in design and completed operations for Automotive and Marine standard and competition engines, upgrades and parts manufacturing related.
Brief Description:
Install and remove new and used engines and Powertrain from Bosts and automobiles,
disassemble and assemble new and used engines, load and unload DYNO testing machines, assist in machine processes, wire engines, assemble new boats, attend 2-4 trade shows per year that require travel. (All expenses paid) along with other skilled service processes.

Handsome pay and relocation funding available.

Email resumes to [email protected] Attn:Hr or fax to 805-376-6088.

BoostPower

Staff member
Reaction score
MECHANICS/RIGGERS WANTED! Attn: Boostpower USA Marine has 2 positions open for Lead and intermediate level Mechanics/ Rigging Staff in Southern California. Join the leading edge in design and completed operations for Automotive and Marine standard and competition engines, upgrades and parts manufacturing related.
Brief Description:
Install and remove new and used engines and Powertrain from Bosts and automobiles,
disassemble and assemble new and used engines, load and unload DYNO testing machines, assist in machine processes, wire engines, assemble new boats, attend 2-4 trade shows per year that require travel. (All expenses paid) along with other skilled service processes.

Handsome pay and relocation funding available.

Email resumes to [email protected] Attn:Hr or fax to 805-376-6088.

Still seeking above. For our expansion.

Sent from my Efi Beacon!

brgrcru

Reaction score
Would of been my dream job 30 years ago.
Now I'm just trying not to work at all .
Good luck . Sounds like a great job .