WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Joe is an Idiot

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Joe Biden is the best thing that ever happened to Donald Trump. I honestly didn't think he would get this far, but after Obama now endorsing him I guess he's the guy, it's surprising. I have a hard time with saying bad things about Joe Biden, because I feel something is wrong with him, mentally. It happens, it's a part of life. Democrats really need a young inspiring progressive candidate to go up against Trump. I believe Democrats have painted themselves into a corner with Joe Biden and he won't do well against Trump. Let's be honest, if you're voting for Joe Biden, you're voting against Donald Trump and little to nothing else. Is this fair to say?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Joe Biden is the best thing that ever happened to Donald Trump. I honestly didn't think he would get this far, but after Obama now endorsing him I guess he's the guy, it's surprising. I have a hard time with saying bad things about Joe Biden, because I feel something is wrong with him, mentally. It happens, it's a part of life. Democrats really need a young inspiring progressive candidate to go up against Trump. I believe Democrats have painted themselves into a corner with Joe Biden and he won't do well against Trump. Let's be honest, if you're voting for Joe Biden, you're voting against Donald Trump and little to nothing else. Is this fair to say?
I think that is correct, all of it. A vote for joe is a vote against Republicans, and especially Trump. Along with that, is a borderline hate for the US to some degree. The hate toward republicans as a whole boils just below the surface, and Trump is just an easy target for them. Joe clearly is suffering from a number of issues, it’s unbelievable that a lucid person can not see that, and if they do, think it’s OK to put him in the position of POTUS.

KevinR

Reaction score
Yes, actually quite sad to watch.

Yet another example of the DNC and their followers’ blatant hypocrisy. They say the RNC is the party that abuses and takes advantage of the elderly!

RodnJen

Reaction score
Yes, actually quite sad to watch.

Yet another example of the DNC and their followers’ blatant hypocrisy. They say the RNC is the party that abuses and takes advantage of the elderly!

Don’t be so hard on yourself old feller.;)

Wedgy

Reaction score
Just asking a few Questions?
Are Dems really Morons? Is it really Asinine for the DNC to field a flawed unhealthy Candidate? So. Bernie has a Heart attack? Noo problem? WTF? Does it even matter?

Not if your plan is to steal an Election. Right? Look and listen? What is the Goal? Vote by Mail with no Voter ID? Cashless Society? Freedom lost? A 50% Ammo tax, Any Semi Auto, or Armalite Rifle Ban? No right to Religion? Freedom to Assemble? Free Speech? Full speed ahead on Killing Babies? That is the Democratic Party? But. Orange Man Bad? Got it. Only going to affect Republicans? Or. Is it all of us, and our Children? And Our Children's Children's Children?

Have the Vote Fraudsters been called to account for the vote fraud in any past elections? Why would they even think of being honest now? Lie Cheat, and Steal? If it works, why fix it?

Think Shit Sucks Now?...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Are Dems really Morons? Is it really Asinine for the DNC to field a flawed unhealthy Candidate? So. Bernie has a Heart attack? Noo problem? WTF? Does it even matter?

Not if your plan is to steal an Election. Right? Look and listen? What is the Goal? Vote by Mail with no Voter ID? Cashless Society? Freedom lost? A 50% Ammo tax, Any Semi Auto, or Armalite Rifle Ban? No right to Religion? Freedom to Assemble? Free Speech? Full speed ahead on Killing Babies? That is the Democratic Party? But. Orange Man Bad? Got it. Only going to affect Republicans? Or. Is it all of us, and our Children? And Our Children's Children's Children?

Have the Vote Fraudsters been called to account for the vote fraud in any past elections? Why would they even think of being honest now? Lie Cheat, and Steal? If it works, why fix it?

Think Shit Sucks Now?...
^^^this^^^

liberals, ooops I mean lefties, always justify the means to the end.

They managed to also forget: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Has anyone EVER met a liberal that really believes in LLPH? That is actually happy? He’ll, they kill babies, want to control everything and have you watched MSDNC? Not one is happy!!!

WTF

wallnutz

Reaction score

Think Shit Sucks Now?...
It doesn’t matter who the left runs up there. They are just going to be a puppet.

RodnJen

Reaction score

Think Shit Sucks Now?...

You forgot open borders.:rolleyes:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
God I hope nobody takes this upcoming election lightly. The democrats are working overtime right now to rig this election with the full support of the main stream media as well as social media giants, and most tech companies. Just like Wedgy said it don't matter who they run half of this country is already brainwashed or don't care. The fraud scares the shit out of me, democrat governors are changing voting regulations in full view of the nation as we speak and it's not being reported or challenged.

RodnJen

Reaction score
God I hope nobody takes this upcoming election lightly. The democrats are working overtime right now to rig this election with the full support of the main stream media as well as social media giants, and most tech companies. Just like Wedgy said it don't matter who they run half of this country is already brainwashed or don't care. The fraud scares the shit out of me, democrat governors are changing voting regulations in full view of the nation as we speak and it's not being reported or challenged.

What fraud? I heard on RDP the last one was rigged and Trump still won. Remember the evil electoral college?

Then this.

Wedgy

Reaction score
What? Cat gotchure tongue? Too much Coke? How do you feel about Digital Penetration?

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
What fraud? I heard on RDP the last one was rigged and Trump still won. Remember the evil electoral college?
[URL /3220879002/[/URL]

Electoral college is only evil when a Democrat wins. Obama wins then Trump wins. Take the bad with the good.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Then this.
The silent majority overcame the riggers. Wake up.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Ah yes, the hypocritical minority you mean. Lock her up!
HAHA! You can’t even understand that the two states, ny and ca don’t count, still don’t and never will due to the EC, even when they cheat.

Serious questions, of the 33 million illegal aliens, who by definition are criminals, vote? 10%? 20% 50%? How many of these criminals vote multiple times? Why do we allow illegals to be counted in the census when that directly affects the number of house seats? I’m sure you are cool with the illegal down your street effectively canceling out your vote if they are smart and vote FOR Trump? Or are you cool if they vote for a child grabbing moron named Crazy Joe.

RodnJen

Reaction score
HAHA! You can’t even understand that the two states, ny and ca don’t count, still don’t and never will due to the EC, even when they cheat.

Serious questions, of the 33 million illegal aliens, who by definition are criminals, vote? 10%? 20% 50%? How many of these criminals vote multiple times? Why do we allow illegals to be counted in the census when that directly affects the number of house seats? I’m sure you are cool with the illegal down your street effectively canceling out your vote if they are smart and vote FOR Trump? Or are you cool if they vote for a child grabbing moron named Crazy Joe.

Since you have recently graduated from heretic to statistician, here is some data for you. Minority voter turnout is always low. Feel free to post meaningful data on the voter turnout of illegal aliens.

Wedgy

Reaction score
"Minority voter turnout is always low."
"Always Low
?" Up 10% over time,? UP to 40% Are you sure that 40% is a "Low," Voter Participation Rate? Are You Serious? Is this a Paradox, or a Graduation to an OxyMoron? Does the "Data" show a decline in Minority turnout over time? Or a 10% increase? Accident? Or? Are You attempting to try and change the Subject? Or? Did you just miss that due to the Non-Minority Participation Rate being higher? Or? Equivocating?

The Ironic Paradox is how the Charts lay bare the glaring Question of? Your point is? And. So? You intended to prove it with this information, How?

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Are you boys trying to reason with a monkey?

C4728D73-571D-42A9-9D5E-26AE5B7E9169.gif

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Since you have recently graduated from heretic to statistician, here is some data for you. Minority voter turnout is always low. Feel free to post meaningful data on the voter turnout of illegal aliens.

Well somebody here graduated,

So Mr. RodnJen you are actually at the tolling booths checking ID and keeping count is that correct? Or because it is written therefore it is true?

Here’s a newsflash for you! An illegal can get identification to be anyone they want to be.
And if you do a mail in ballot even better.
The illegals are taking over and they don’t have to fire a shot. That’s because they’re experts in pulling the wool over your eyes.

Feel free to post something meaningful when you know what you’re talking about.

Me entiendes vato loco!!!!

RodnJen

Reaction score
Well somebody here graduated,

So Mr. RodnJen you are actually at the tolling booths checking ID and keeping count is that correct? Or because it is written therefore it is true?

Here’s a newsflash for you! An illegal can get identification to be anyone they want to be.
And if you do a mail in ballot even better.
The illegals are taking over and they don’t have to fire a shot. That’s because they’re experts in pulling the wool over your eyes.

Feel free to post something meaningful when you know what you’re talking about.

Me entiendes vato loco!!!!

Si!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You posted a 11 second clip. Where in this 10 minute video with Morning Joe did you get these 11 seconds. Can't find it. 🤔

Wedgy

Reaction score
You posted a 11 second clip. Where in this 10 minute video with Morning Joe did you get these 11 seconds. Can't find it. 🤔

Isn't that the Gaff the Presumptuous Democratic Nominee had to turn around and apologize to the President for?
Whose Responsibility?
WHO, the CCP. The CCP in China China China.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Abstract
In spite of substantial public controversy, very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States elections. Although such participation is a violation of election laws in most parts of the United States, enforcement depends principally on disclosure of citizenship status at the time of voter registration. This study examines participation rates by non-citizens using a nationally representative sample that includes non-citizen immigrants. We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Abstract
In spite of substantial public controversy, very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States elections. Although such participation is a violation of election laws in most parts of the United States, enforcement depends principally on disclosure of citizenship status at the time of voter registration. This study examines participation rates by non-citizens using a nationally representative sample that includes non-citizen immigrants. We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

Illegal immigrants are not stupid, they are simply taking advantage of the Democrats.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Sorry to burst your bubble, you can't find it because your biased Left Wing media did not wnat you to see it because you can not handle it, so they simply censored it and "cut the video off right at the gaff", and here is proof....
Notice the "Running Text" on the bottom of the screens.......
Look at your video post at the end.....The wording on the "Running Text" is saying, "I am curious which is more likely to hit the market first an antiviral treatment for those already infected or a vaccine to prevent in[CUT]
Now look at the video WhatExit" posted.........When Joe begins to make his gaff at the beginning, the Running Text is "...cine to prevent infection...."....starts Exactly where your video abruptly cut off. You are being played! 😉

1587077169080.png

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble, you can't find it because your biased Left Wing media did not wnat you to see it because you can not handle it, so they simply censored it and "cut the video off right at the gaff", and here is proof....
Notice the "Running Text" on the bottom of the screens.......
Look at your video post at the end.....The wording on the "Running Text" is saying, "I am curious which is more likely to hit the market first an antiviral treatment for those already infected or a vaccine to prevent in[CUT]
Now look at the video WhatExit" posted.........When Joe begins to make his gaff at the beginning, the Running Text is "...cine to prevent infection...."....starts Exactly where your video abruptly cut off. You are being played! 😉

View attachment 866649
You didn't burst my bubble. I couldn't give a shit if he stumbled for 11 seconds. Its the other 10+ minutes that I was listening to. At least I made you look...lol 😂 😝

BTW...Have you listened to trunts daily briefings. He stumbles for a hour..lol

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Bullshit! Evidently you do "give a shit"...otherwise you would have never posted in defense of his dementia.......carry on.
Better than before......Best Election Ever COMING NOVEMBER 2020!
Just getting you guys ruled up down in the dungeon. Caught 2 fish already.. 😂 🦈🐋🐠🐟🐬

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Just getting you guys ruled up down in the dungeon. Caught 2 fish already.. 😂 🦈🐋🐠🐟🐬

Damn...it appears you have dementia and talk crazy shit as well......the only one who got caught here is you 🤪 😂

rrrr

Reaction score
There's one thing about Biden that should make every voter with a brain reject him. He says he will ban fracking. He has stated he will end new permits to drill, using any method, for oil and gas on US public lands.

Banning fracking and new permits will have one obvious result. The United States will once more become reliant on other countries to provide for our energy needs. We will be at their mercy.

The recent actions to flood the world markets with oil by Russia and Saudi Arabia that caused the worldwide collapse in oil prices is prime evidence. This has forced many American producers into bankruptcy. They have recently relented, due to pressure from President Trump. Suppose that hadn't happened, and our domestic production was halved as a result.

Then comes Biden, and his plan to further cripple domestic producers. Not only would that threaten millions of jobs, it could remove hundreds of billions in tax revenue from the government.

Then there would be nothing preventing foreign oil producers from shutting off the supply. Our economy would collapse. Russia would control European economies. They could shut down the Nordstream I and Nordstream II pipelines in winter, depriving entire nations from access to natural gas needed to heat homes and business.

The ruination of our economy could result in Saudi Arabia becoming an ally of China, further restricting US access to energy markets. China could enlarge this by providing huge economic assistance to Venezuela, the world's largest holder of oil reserves, Mexico, source of 9% of our oil, Iran, holder of 9.5% of world oil reserves, and other Middle East countries that have 20% of other proven reserves.

Biden's cavalier plan to appease climate change worshippers could have the most severe national security implications possible, approaching that of a major war fought on US soil. He doesn't have the slightest clue what his plans would have for our country. He's dangerous, and even more frightening, he doesn't even have a clue that he's dangerous.

The economic upheaval of the last two months are just a preview of what could come to pass if US oil production is forced into disastrous decline. The left's continued babble about renewable energy and carbon free futures ignores an implacable fact.

The US, the world's largest economy, is dependent on oil. We consume about 20 million barrels a day, or more than a billion gallons. This reliance is not to disappear, not in 2030, not in 2050. No matter what the alarmists say, the demand for oil isn't going away.

Just the fact that Biden intends to destroy our hard won position as the world's largest oil producer and economy, creating a national security disaster and exposing us to subservience at the hands of Russia and China, is ample reason to deny him votes.

I cannot imagine there are millions of people that will ignore this fact, but they will. After all, in March 1936, German voters gave the Nazi Party 99% of the votes in a plebiscite that elected all Nazi Reichstag legislators, established the Nazi Party as the only legal political party in Germany, and gave Hitler unlimited dictatorial power. They were good people, and certainly weren't collectively stupid, but they voted for the institutions that destroyed Germany and killed over 50 million people worldwide.

Last edited:

KevinR

Reaction score
There's one thing about Biden that should make every voter with a brain reject him. He says he will ban fracking. He will end new permits to drill for oil and gas on US public lands. Listing all of the climate change related crap he has proposed would take an hour.

Banning fracking and new permits will have one obvious result. The United States will once more become reliant on other countries to provide for our energy needs. We will be at their mercy.

The recent actions to flood the world markets with oil by Russia and Saudi Arabia that caused the worldwide collapse in oil prices is prime evidence. This has forced many American producers into bankruptcy. They have recently relented, due to pressure from President Trump. Suppose that hadn't happened, and our domestic production was halved as a result.

Then comes Biden, and his plan to further cripple domestic producers. Not only would that threaten millions of jobs, it could remove hundreds of billions in tax revenue from the government.

Then there would be nothing preventing foreign oil producers from shutting off the supply. Our economy would collapse. Russia would control European economies. They could shut down the Nordstream I and Nordstream II pipelines in winter, depriving entire nations from access to natural gas needed to heat homes and business.

The ruination of our economy could result in Saudi Arabia becoming an ally of China, further restricting US access to energy markets. China could enlarge this by providing huge economic assistance to Venezuela, the world's largest holder of oil reserves, Mexico, source of 9% of our oil, Iran, holder of 9.5% of world oil reserves, and other Middle East countries that have 20% of other proven reserves.

Biden's cavalier plan to appease climate change worshippers could have the most severe national security implications possible, approaching that of a major war fought on US soil. He doesn't have the slightest clue what his plans would have for our country. He's dangerous, and even more frightening, he doesn't even have a clue that he's dangerous.

The economic upheaval of the last two months are just a preview of what could come to pass if US oil production is forced into disastrous decline. The left's continued babble about renewable energy and carbon free futures ignores an implacable fact.

The US, the world's largest economy, is dependent on oil. We consume about 20 million barrels a day, or more than a billion gallons. This reliance is not to disappear, not in 2030, not in 2050. No matter what the alarmists say, the demand for oil isn't going away.

Just the fact that Biden intends to destroy our hard won position as the world's largest oil producer and economy, creating a national security disaster and exposing us to subservience at the hands of Russia and China, is ample reason to deny him votes.

I cannot imagine there are millions of people that will ignored this fact, but they will. After all, in March 1936, German voters gave the Nazi Party 99% of the votes in a plebiscite that elected all Nazi Reichstag legislators, established the Nazi Party as the only legal political party in Germany, and gave Hitler unlimited dictatorial power. They were good people, and certainly weren't collectively stupid, but they voted for the institutions that destroyed Germany and killed over 50 million people worldwide.

BINGO! You nailed it. If I had a mic I would drop it.