WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Joey Kicking Ass

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sooo, Biden's pick for director of the CIA has ties to both Russia and China?

What could possibly be wrong with that? Makes perfect sense, as those are the two countries we need to know the most about, put a guy in charge that knows them personally.

just_floatin

Reaction score
🖕
Did they decorate a room by the Oval Office "Mao Modern Decor"?
Sure looks that way. But hey, the RDP fab 5 approve of fake Dr. Jill’s message.
76A40DEE-1113-4C35-8DC9-A89FC86C34E6.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Always with stupid piano music going on to tug at the heart strings.
Mind control techniques on full display.
Yeah, that's pretty much called marketing these days. And I agree it is every where regardless of belief or political beliefs.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Yeah, that's pretty much called marketing these days. And I agree it is every where regardless of belief or political beliefs.
I need to research this stuff. I'm thinking "Bodies" or maybe something more mellow, like "Cemetery Gates"?
Need to find what combination will light a fire under a sheep's ass...and then play it loud.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Sooo, Biden's pick for director of the CIA has ties to both Russia and China?

What could possibly be wrong with that? Makes perfect sense, as those are the two countries we need to know the most about, put a guy in charge that knows them personally.

BUT!! WTF? Noone says SHIT about this or anything this ASS-HOLE has done to Our Country. I had to laugh when I heard a couple talking the other day saying "He Never Said This, when running. 🤣 The Fucker never said Anything, Hell he barely came out of the Basement.:mad:

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
With what Biden and the left are calling soldiers and LE...patriots and pretty honorable folk, I wouldn't hazard a guess as to what they would call me.
The good thing is, there are a lot of people like me, not easily placed in groups nor easily identified within the populace. There is a fairly large contingent that may be a variable within this equation.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
With what Biden and the left are calling soldiers and LE...patriots and pretty honorable folk, I wouldn't hazard a guess as to what they would call me.
The good thing is, there are a lot of people like me, not easily placed in groups nor easily identified within the populace. There is a fairly large contingent that may be a variable within this equation.
Same as they will call me and wifey , we don’t give a fuck you can call us whatever you want we are going into some Uncharted Territories , make sure your ready to take care of your families, beans and bullets and gold , one thing I like about the Mormons, and don’t keep them all together 😉

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Wonder what they would call me. I have and do date black girls, Mexicans, Chinese, Philippines, thia( no lady boys).

The last white girl I dated was 12 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Wonder what they would call me. I have and do date black girls, Mexicans, Chinese, Philippines, thia( no lady boys).

I married a white girl from a pretty mexican neighborhood, I was raised in a predominantly white area, and Pops was the mexican on the street. Race doesn't determine if a person is good or bad, actions and decisions do. I think the white kids burning American flags are wastes of air and flesh.
I'm an equal opportunity hater. I don't care what color anyone is. Respect for others, and pride in what you do. Pretty simple.
Same as they will call me and wifey , we don’t give a fuck you can call us whatever you want we are going into some Uncharted Territories , make sure your ready to take care of your families, beans and bullets and gold , one thing I like about the Mormons, and don’t keep them all together 😉
I'm low buck, got some silver, but very little gold. Have medicine and first aid gear. Tools for protection and survival as well. Kids and wife know most, but first aid only basics...still more than most I fear. Food we have some supply of. That has been a big goal.
I'm more prepared than most. I can't say as though I am prepared. These are uncharted territories, but not just for me.
Not over anxious to get this ball rolling, but don't fear it either.

500bbc

Reaction score

RACIST!!!!!

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

500bbc

Reaction score
We don't need farmers when our supermarkets are already full of meats, dairy products, eggs, fruits and vegetables-RJ

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I met two young guys, who work Framing Construction and right before the Election they had 7 New Houses down in Ft. Mohave area lined up. They were canceled and several General Contractors who are telling them, people are Worried, Very Worried.

The Covid, gave the "dim's" everything needed on a Silver Platter to "DO THEIR THING" 🤬

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Biden About To Break 87 Year Tradition With MISSING State of the Union Address

1614387427674.gif

President Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address Suddenly Appears to Be ‘Off’ — For Now

The first State of the Union addresses by presidential term since 1981:

Thus, if Joe Biden doesn’t give his State of the Union before Sunday, he will have eclipsed the modern timeline for presidents to give their first State of the Union Address.

Good Job.....You're really Kicking Ass Joe!

Andy B.

Reaction score

View attachment 976888

President Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address Suddenly Appears to Be ‘Off’ — For Now

Thus, if Joe Biden doesn’t give his State of the Union before Sunday, he will have eclipsed the modern timeline for presidents to give their first State of the Union Address.

Good Job Joe!

View attachment 976888

Good Job Joe!

View attachment 976888

Good Job Joe!

He can't put two sentences together and to senile to read the teleprompters plus he'd spend an hour trying to figure out what to do with his pen!!