WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Joey Kicking Ass

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Biden About To Break 87 Year Tradition With MISSING State of the Union Address

View attachment 976888

President Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address Suddenly Appears to Be ‘Off’ — For Now

The first State of the Union addresses by presidential term since 1981:

Thus, if Joe Biden doesn’t give his State of the Union before Sunday, he will have eclipsed the modern timeline for presidents to give their first State of the Union Address.

Good Job.....You're really Kicking Ass Joe!
I bet they do it the same time Mr.Trump does his on Sunday

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Sorry, couldn't make it past 1:30...that chief is F'n worthless. Just a puppet mouthpiece in place to justify the agenda.
Yogananda.

Because, Yoganda wasn't ebonically correct enough.

Sounds like a breakaway country of Wakanda.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Dementia almost screwed up the first question, recovered & stumbled off the stage. Dude is a mess. Kamala went from not even being on the team to, I’m chosen, to we won, to oh shit I’m on deck. This guy should have never been allowed to run for the office of President based on his medical condition.

The blame for this shit show goes squarely on the backs of the Democrate party, Joe Biden, & the people who voted for him.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
C28353B3-EFC8-45C0-B9CC-5A2ABBF93635.jpeg

just_floatin

Reaction score
Jao not remembering the name of Lloyd Austin, the first African American to serve as the United States secretary of defense nominated by Jao. Nothing to see here 🧐

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Jao not remembering the name of Lloyd Austin, the first African American to serve as the United States secretary of defense nominated by Jao. Nothing to see here 🧐
Maybe it's because he's confusing him with the REAL SecDef Christopher Miller. 😉

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Fall once...ok it happens...stumble a second time...ahhh OK....fall a third time...FFS

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

“If asked about the poorest policy choice I’ve ever seen in government, this would be a strong contender,” Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich said in a statement. “Blindly releasing thousands of people, including convicted criminals and those who may be spreading COVID-19 into our state, is both unconscionable and a violation of federal law. This must be stopped now to avoid a dangerous humanitarian crisis for the immigrants and the people of Arizona.”

@RodnJen

#failedandineffective

🖕 😝 🖕

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
hahahaha just like the scum I always tell you they are hahahahaha

President Biden on Wednesday claimed without evidence that "This new surge we're dealing with now started with the last administration," referring to the crisis at the southern border, in what appears to be a full court press with the assistance of MSM surrogates to blame Trump for what's going on.

1616614772261.png

And now the Joey puts the cunt in charge of the mess. 😂

Faggots ALWAYS blame others!!!

Skater368

Upon My Request This is all Folks Skater368/nganga
Reaction score
hahahaha just like the scum I always tell you they are hahahahaha

President Biden on Wednesday claimed without evidence that "This new surge we're dealing with now started with the last administration," referring to the crisis at the southern border, in what appears to be a full court press with the assistance of MSM surrogates to blame Trump for what's going on.

View attachment 985206

And now the Joey puts the cunt in charge of the mess. 😂

Faggots ALWAYS blame others!!!