WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Joey Kicking Ass

500bbc

Reaction score
Lies, lies, lies. People’s priorities are so messed up they have phone plans with internet even if they shouldn’t. They gotta keep up with Facebook, Ticttok and other social media/time wasters. Then you add in all the Obama phones out there. I doubt that anyone drives to McD’s just to use the internet. They are feeding everyone a line of B/S. I bet there are many eating it up…..
What the fuck is that pedophile babbling about? The only time he ever goes to a McDonalds parking lot he has a Free Candy sign stuck to his van...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1636654728495.png

The R/D establishment don't care, they'll continue to do what they want until WE stop them I'm afraid.

retaocleg

Reaction score

retaocleg

Reaction score
getting everyone into the hate capitalism/refuse to work until your demands are met crowd is gonna be a real shit show once all those new worker refugees start appearing in the work force........

lhdb74cy8ty71.png

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
getting everyone into the hate capitalism/refuse to work until your demands are met crowd is gonna be a real shit show once all those new worker refugees start appearing in the work force........

lhdb74cy8ty71.png
Those are some pretty hefty demands there. Good luck with that.
If they get 35$ an hour, the inflation will be bringing the cost of a Big Mac to about 20$

Badchoices03

Reaction score
McDonald’s sales just went up...
They are already up, we hardly ever do McDonalds, but my 10yo likes it and its fairly easy to get and eat on a road trip...so our recent road trip we went through the drive through, ordered two (2) cheeseburger meals, a 10pc nugget, and a smoothie...and it came out to $34 and change...we were adamant that it was wrong and that they got our order wrong....but nope, the price was correct....needless to say, that was the last time we stop at a mcdonalds.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Not me...not yet at least. What's really F'n sad, I bought the POS (Prius Of Shame) because I knew fuel was going to be a kick to the balls.
Now I'm looking for a non-electronic diesel pickup. Gutless, but better on fuel than a big block...and easier to keep alive as we become Cuban.
I heard Cuba is the new hotspot for pontoon manufacturing.
The Havasu Channel 2022!

1637166431837.jpeg

Attachments

• 1637166279346.jpeg
    1637166279346.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 33

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Not me...not yet at least. What's really F'n sad, I bought the POS (Prius Of Shame) because I knew fuel was going to be a kick to the balls.
Now I'm looking for a non-electronic diesel pickup. Gutless, but better on fuel than a big block...and easier to keep alive as we become Cuban.

@monkeyswrench what are you doing in my neck of the woods?
20190712_115705.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Pavlov's Dog...A president now trained to walk off the stage when he hears music. Sad, messed up world. How can anyone think this is good, or even acceptable?

Wedgy

Reaction score
Great Reset NWO aside, this Insane lack of effective Management in the Biden WH/ Administration, is why everything the touch is FUBAR.

President DJ Trump is primarily a Developer, just like his Pops. Building Contractors must have efficient planning, delegation, supervision, and execution. And Completion. Or they don't get paid.

Bull in a China shop? Absoloutely. Did he get shit done, in spite of the Swamp's resistance to innovation, and efficient execution of Government? You bet he did. And at Warp Speed.

In Stark contrast to the poor example of Leadership as demonstrated currently by this absoloute Farce of an
Administration.