Johnson & Johnson Vaccine halted

just_floatin

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣
CB90D02B-71B0-46EE-A016-110BEE830757.jpeg

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
6 cases out of 6.8 million and all had related low platelet counts. Scary.

just_floatin

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I believe J&J were pushed out by Pfizer and Moderna. Follow the science and take this doctors words as gospel. Trust yore government. They are here to help.

4Waters

Reaction score
The government said Agent Orange was safe and wouldn't harm you and that turned out to be a lie.

The government said the Depleted Uranium in the gulf War was to low of levels to harm you and that was a lie.

Now when the government says MRNA is safe and won't harm you I'm pretty sure that's a lie. When they halt a conventional vaccine that is based on technology that has been used for 40+ years because 0.0001% had a serious reaction and 0.00001% died I don't believe them. Moderna and Pfizer are new technology (MRNA) and have a combined rate of 9.2% serious reaction and 1.6% death, but the government says these are safe, I cannot in good conscience believe the government based off of their track record and numbers that are backed by science.

They want everyone to be injected with the untested technology, I wonder why?🤔

There is something in the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines that is not in the J&J that they want all of us to have.

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score
They want everyone to be injected with the untested technology, I wonder why?🤔

There is something in the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines that is not in the J&J that they want all of us to have.
To your point. Read the last sentence in the White House Statement issued today. If this does not scare the shit out of a person.....well 1984.
0607E02D-70D7-4A95-99FC-32948C2C2949.jpeg

just_floatin

Reaction score
@squeezer. Yes all vaccines have side effects. J&J appears low to me as well and if I was to get the vaccination I still would go with the J&J.

Having said that, do you do not find it odd the government shut down J&J operations (the word temporary is not in the governments vocabulary) and is now redirecting people to Pfizer and Moderna?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
@squeezer. Yes all vaccines have side effects. J&J appears low to me as well and if I was to get the vaccination I still would go with the J&J.

Having said that, do you do not find it odd the government shut down J&J operations (the word temporary is not in the governments vocabulary) and is now redirecting people to Pfizer and Moderna?

Id trust sputnik before J&J.

squeezer

Reaction score

In my non-medical non-researched opinion... The published side effect rates do not justify the response. Which says there is more going on with the J&J thing.

(My bet is the 5G mind control nanotech needs more polyelotrolytic supports nodes than can fit in one dose.)

just_floatin

Reaction score
In my non-medical non-researched opinion... The published side effect rates do not justify the response. Which says there is more going on with the J&J thing.

(My bet is the 5G mind control nanotech needs more polyelotrolytic supports nodes than can fit in one dose.)
Given the 4 of 1M persons findings in the data at this given point in time, I tend agree with your non medical assessment. What I can’t figure out is why the government made the decision to hault the J&J vaccinations. Why not the same playing field for Moderna and Pfizer who have their own set of side effects recorded. Some major fuckery going on by the shot callers running this country. And it ain’t Biden and Harris.

Rye

Reaction score

😂

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Kind of like what people said about COVID in the first place. Just sayin...

TeamGreene

Reaction score
There’s no way they pull this vaccine for a <one in a million rate of a side effect. The rate is much higher than they are telling us.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
There’s no way they pull this vaccine for a <one in a million rate of a side effect. The rate is much higher than they are telling us.

They are pulling it because it is a variant of a traditional vaccine not a mRNA vaccine. Gates and Fauci and the other elitists are not making $ off of the J&J like they are with the others. People are leaning tword the J&J which is not going into their bank account. So, in turn, "let's just make something up and pull it from the market!" Jmo

just_floatin

Reaction score
They are pulling it because it is a variant of a traditional vaccine not a mRNA vaccine. Gates and Fauci and the other elitists are not making $ off of the J&J like they are with the others. People are leaning tword the J&J which is not going into their bank account. So, in turn, "let's just make something up and pull it from the market!" Jmo
Ladies and Gentlemen we have a Winner!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Honestly the more I read about it being pulled the more questions I have about why it was halted.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Honestly the more I read about it being pulled the more questions I have about why it was halted.

I have gave up questioning this shit. I have kind of followed this shit for years. And the rabbit hole got even deeper when the COVID-19 shit first started when we got locked down. It was pretty eye opening. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is heading this whole vaccine shit and have dumped billions into the mRNA vaccine development for the last 20yrs. Paid MIT billions for development of "microneedling" and "quantum dot tattooing". They have tested this shit in 3rd world countries years ago with terrible results. A mRNA vaccine was tried somewhere in Africa(I cant remember where) was pretty much forced by their local government and supplied by the gates foundation. Thousands died and 100s of thousands of women became sterile. This shit was years ago. I tried to look it up actually the other day and everything on Google about it has been updated in the last year and "fact checkers" have "debunked" it.

When "the gates foundations" has a goal of dropping global population by 15% "to help people from getting sick, and help the global economy" is when I started reading into it. They honestly think the can "play god"!

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but this shit was all available to the public until about a year ago.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I have gave up questioning this shit. I have kind of followed this shit for years. And the rabbit hole got even deeper when the COVID-19 shit first started when we got locked down. It was pretty eye opening. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is heading this whole vaccine shit and have dumped billions into the mRNA vaccine development for the last 20yrs. Paid MIT billions for development of "microneedling" and "quantum dot tattooing". They have tested this shit in 3rd world countries years ago with terrible results. A mRNA vaccine was tried somewhere in Africa(I cant remember where) was pretty much forced by their local government and supplied by the gates foundation. Thousands died and 100s of thousands of women became sterile. This shit was years ago. I tried to look it up actually the other day and everything on Google about it has been updated in the last year and "fact checkers" have "debunked" it.

Whe "the gates foundations" has a goal of dropping global population by 15% "to help people from getting sick, and help the global economy" is when I started reading into it. They honestly think the can "play god"!

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but this shit was all available to the public until about a year ago.

You left out they’re pedos.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I believe J&J were pushed out by Pfizer and Moderna. Follow the science and take this doctors words as gospel. Trust yore government. They are here to help.

I smell a rat as well.....1 in 1m......shit

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Oh yea and the little pole smoker is married to a man.

View attachment 992008

Bill Gates and Obama have been friends since they were high school so it makes sense. And I'd put money on Obama and Michael Robinson have been together since high school also.

Microsoft funded alot more shit then people know, in the terms of getting obama in that oval office.

Step down as CEO of Microsoft just in case shit goes south he still has income cause I'm sure he owns more than a few shares🙈🙉🙊

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I'd trust a crack whore n drug dealer to tell me the truth about their drugs more than the gov't, especially about this "vaccine". Biggest scam in our countries history.

As far as trusting gov - we're aligned
I like that private industry in the US does our best work vs gov- I'm very pro America when it comes to our medical tech (sans J&J) and are amazed by what they can do.
if you have a few minutes some time check out the davinci surgical robot sometime and you'll realize were at the logans run stage of surgery (most wont remember this)

As far as the biggest scam in our history I'm not convinced of that.

The truth is a three edged sword.

If you've seen as many people hospitalized, die, get stuck in the ECU and if you have been in the room with HR talking to a crying widow wondering how she is going to raise their kids maybe you'd lever a little more toward the center, and maybe not. It was real enough to put el presidente into the hospital, which was not something he probably wanted to do. Ive seen death and hospitilaztion a lot and this has been different.

Last edited:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
In the US you have between a 1, in 500-700K chance of being hit by lightning.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
which is about the same rate as actually dying from covid (not dying with covid, or as the CDC calls covid deaths PIC pneumonia, influenza or covid) if you are under 70.

Always interested in source data if you have it.

Im also interested in hospitalization data if anyone has it.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Always interested in source data if you have it.

Im also interested in hospitalization data if anyone has it.

Taking all ages into account, 76.4% of people dying from Covid had at least 1 underlying condition.

Lets extrapolate that out to to all Covid deaths to date as of today - 563K (google's inflated number)

76.4% of those people had at least 1 underlying condition. That would mean only 132, 868 people have died from COVID alone to date.

132,868 dead out of 31.4M Covid cases. That means IF I get Covid and have no underlying health problems, there is 0.42% chance I might die.

That means as of right now, in this country I stand a 1 in 3 MILLION (or so) chance of getting COVID and subsequently dying from it without an underlying condition.

CDC report summary here

From report summary

At least one underlying medical condition was reported for 8,134 (76.4%) of decedents for whom supplementary data were collected, including 83.1% of decedents aged <65 years. Overall, the most common underlying medical conditions were cardiovascular disease (60.9%), diabetes mellitus (39.5%), chronic kidney disease (20.8%), and chronic lung disease (19.2%) (Table 2). Among decedents aged <65 years, 83.1% had one or more underlying medical conditions. Among decedents aged ≥85 years, 69.5% had one or more underlying medical conditions. Diabetes was more common among decedents aged <65 years (49.6%) than among those aged ≥85 years (25.9%).
Among decedents for whom supplementary data were reported, 8,976 (84.3%) were hospitalized. Among 3,021 (28.4%) with dates of illness onset and death reported, the median interval from illness onset to death was 10 days (IQR = 6–15 days); among 7,794 decedents with hospital admission and death dates, the median interval from hospital admission to death was 5 days (IQR = 3–8 days). Among the decedents, 62.0% died in hospitals. By age group, the largest percentage who died in the emergency department (6.8%) or at home (1.0%) was aged <65 years (combined total = 7.8%), and decreased with increasing age group, whereas the percentage who died in long-term care facilities increased with increasing age and was highest among decedents aged ≥85 years (12.6%).
Among the decedents during February 12–April 24, 2020, for whom supplementary information was provided, 9,997 (93.9%) resided in New York City, New Jersey, or the state of Washington, three areas with early widespread circulation of SARS-CoV-2; the median age among decedents in these three jurisdictions was 75 years, (IQR = 64–84 years). The median age among decedents residing in the other 13 jurisdictions was similar (78 years, [IQR = 68–85 years]).

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Its simply a reference for any odds that might be discussed.

I just don't think you can compare the odds of a lightening strike and a problem with an experimental "vaccine" so early on in the latter's process.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I just don't think you can compare the odds of a lightening strike and a problem with an experimental "vaccine" so early on in the latter's process.

When the .gov puts us into metal cages “for our safety, to protect us”, the odds of lightning strike increase exponentially [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Taking all ages into account, 76.4% of people dying from Covid had at least 1 underlying condition.

Lets extrapolate that out to to all Covid deaths to date as of today - 563K (google's inflated number)

76.4% of those people had at least 1 underlying condition. That would mean only 132, 868 people have died from COVID alone to date.

132,868 dead out of 31.4M Covid cases. That means IF I get Covid and have no underlying health problems, there is 0.42% chance I might die.

That means as of right now, in this country I stand a 1 in 3 MILLION (or so) chance of getting COVID and subsequently dying from it without an underlying condition.

CDC report summary here

From report summary

At least one underlying medical condition was reported for 8,134 (76.4%) of decedents for whom supplementary data were collected, including 83.1% of decedents aged <65 years. Overall, the most common underlying medical conditions were cardiovascular disease (60.9%), diabetes mellitus (39.5%), chronic kidney disease (20.8%), and chronic lung disease (19.2%) (Table 2). Among decedents aged <65 years, 83.1% had one or more underlying medical conditions. Among decedents aged ≥85 years, 69.5% had one or more underlying medical conditions. Diabetes was more common among decedents aged <65 years (49.6%) than among those aged ≥85 years (25.9%).
Among decedents for whom supplementary data were reported, 8,976 (84.3%) were hospitalized. Among 3,021 (28.4%) with dates of illness onset and death reported, the median interval from illness onset to death was 10 days (IQR = 6–15 days); among 7,794 decedents with hospital admission and death dates, the median interval from hospital admission to death was 5 days (IQR = 3–8 days). Among the decedents, 62.0% died in hospitals. By age group, the largest percentage who died in the emergency department (6.8%) or at home (1.0%) was aged <65 years (combined total = 7.8%), and decreased with increasing age group, whereas the percentage who died in long-term care facilities increased with increasing age and was highest among decedents aged ≥85 years (12.6%).
Among the decedents during February 12–April 24, 2020, for whom supplementary information was provided, 9,997 (93.9%) resided in New York City, New Jersey, or the state of Washington, three areas with early widespread circulation of SARS-CoV-2; the median age among decedents in these three jurisdictions was 75 years, (IQR = 64–84 years). The median age among decedents residing in the other 13 jurisdictions was similar (78 years, [IQR = 68–85 years]).

Thanks,

Ive seen the CDC report and the stand alone morbidity itself is one thing but its harder to pick out the instances of hospitilization and ventilation and recovery vs death and infection.

What I'm trying to correlate is polio/smallpox Vs covid in terms fo % effected hospitalization paralyzation and death, or all other disease pandemics to get a good baseline of where covid lies against the known bugs of the past on these metrics.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Smallpox and polio were basically considered eradicated for decades, an extremely small and statistically zero number of cases in the wild, due to vaccinations.

Anti-vaxxers have been fucking that up lately, unfortunately.

Smallpox and polio vaccines don’t mean you “get a mild case of polio” or “mild small pox”.

Which is how covid vaccinations are claimed to provide for some even with current, known covid strains, if not outright immunity for others.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Smallpox and polio were basically considered eradicated for decades, an extremely small and statistically zero number of cases in the wild, due to vaccinations.

Smallpox and polio vaccines don’t mean you “get a mild case of polio” or “mild small pox”.

Which is how covid vaccinations are claimed to provide for some even with current, known covid strains, if not outright immunity for others.

From my understanding thats not quite true about polio, one can have mild symptoms to severe.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

As a few of us have been saying over the last year..........................THERE'S NO VACCINE FOR A CORONA VIRUS!!!!!!!

5C3CD735-6248-428C-A241-8741CD63827C.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Thanks,

Ive seen the CDC report and the stand alone morbidity itself is one thing but its harder to pick out the instances of hospitilization and ventilation and recovery vs death and infection.

What I'm trying to correlate is polio/smallpox Vs covid in terms fo % effected hospitalization paralyzation and death, or all other disease pandemics to get a good baseline of where covid lies against the known bugs of the past on these metrics.

Geeze that will be hard, because no one ever died before 3/2020 according to the media.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
We can say MRNA or treatments isnt a vaccine in the traditional sense.

Are you saying a recombinant adenovirous treatment isnt either?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
We can say MRNA or treatments isnt a vaccine in the traditional sense.

Are you saying a recombinant adenovirous treatment isnt either?

I think what he is referring to is that it is closer to a flu shot than a vaccine eradicating a specific virus. If we need "boosters" every 6 months, it is not a vaccine.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Geeze that will be hard, because no one ever died before 3/2020 according to the media.

haha ! fuckn media - diff story.

what % gets the disease
What % that get it become hospitalized
what % of hospitalizations require ventilation vs intubation
what % dies
what % suffers severe side effect from being sick over time

Focusing on one out of any outcome which is relatively easy to do, but provides little context overall.

Im trying to look at bigger picture vs other diseases and its not easy nor can you seem to get this content in any one stop shop Ive seen yet.