WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Joined the club. (Aged 20 years maybe)

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Took a ride on a few tri toons and was hooked. Especially this particular one. It turns amazingly. Didn’t want to take 3 hours to get to Topock so the wife agreed to the 400. I’ll wait til the kids are out of the house to get my speedster, I guess. [emoji2359]

Manitou 25 Legacy. Merc 400.

IMG_6536.jpg

IMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6539.jpg

IMG_6542.jpg

B59

Reaction score
Curious to know from an owner, not the BSing salesmen. Whats the crusing speed and the top speed. I'am looking at them too. Yours looks like the one to get.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Curious to know from an owner, not the BSing salesmen. Whats the crusing speed and the top speed. I'am looking at them too. Yours looks like the one to get.

On the test ride we hit 59 at the limiter with the Biminis out. It’s not a light boat in the least. Im not sure where Itll cruise but realistically I’d think 45 ish?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Congrats on the new toon. They just seem to offer the best of everything for cruising on the lake. I didn't know there was a 400 Verado just thought 400R was the next level. Those motors are so quiet you can't even hear them when running.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Congrats on the new toon. They just seem to offer the best of everything for cruising on the lake. I didn't know there was a 400 Verado just thought 400R was the next level. Those motors are so quiet you can't even hear them when running.

Yeah most 400s you see are the R variety. This one revs to 6800, the R to 7200.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
sweet toon.. did u order it at the havasu boat show from advantage?

we are already saying after a few years of using our x-flight we are going to switch over..

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
sweet toon.. did u order it at the havasu boat show from advantage?

we are already saying after a few years of using our x-flight we are going to switch over..

Saw it at the boat show but didn’t really give it a second look, wife wasn’t with me. Was looking more at Avalon. This is the one that was in the show and I took the wife to see it at Advantage and she was in love (color)... so we water tested it and I liked the performance better than the other brands we rode.

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Nice ride. How much fuel does she hold?

That's the biggest problem with mine. I need bigger fuel tanks!

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Nice ride. How much fuel does she hold?

That's the biggest problem with mine. I need bigger fuel tanks!

Holds 47 gallons, I topped it off before we launched. Windsor 2 to Topock and back and I have 28 left per the computer.

Joe mama

Reaction score
Plus food and tip. [emoji23]
Well that’s even better!
I can see myself In one of those, they are definitely designed To give you a comfortable ride and make it to your destination at a good clip.
With your wife on the color looks great on the water.

outboardrick

Reaction score
Holds 47 gallons, I topped it off before we launched. Windsor 2 to Topock and back and I have 28 left per the computer.
That's pretty much the same as my Playcraft/350 Mag. I just dump 20 gals in it and I know I even have a little left over if I want to go further.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
very nice congrats! the fit and finish is really nice, I remember looking at them when I was shopping.