WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jon Gruden

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
So I just heard a very interesting take on this. I know a guy who is in the Raider hall of fame. Before this all came out he said Gruden hates coaching in today's NFL and doubts he will make it through the year this was 2 weeks ago. After this all went down he said he has no proof but would bet money Gruden's people leaked the emails.

Supposedly the league knew of the emails 6 weeks ago. That dovetails with your aquatintence report. Gruden knew this was coming long before we did.

Englewood

Reaction score
Supposedly the league knew of the emails 6 weeks ago. That dovetails with your aquatintence report. Gruden knew this was coming long before we did.
That’s awesome. Gruden is a bad ass. He lives his life his way and doesn’t care what you think. I was surprised he ever even took the job.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
He is a shit coach - Won a Superbowl when handed the keys to a Tony Dungy team and then promptly ran it into the ground. That Tampa Team should have won 2 or 3.

What else has he done besides talk and make shit up on the fly? Nothing......He is not the one that the Raiders needed.

I used to watch MNF games on mute - Was glad when he was out of the booth.

Regardless, even without this, he would have been looking for another job in a few years, having failed to win anything again. I wish he could have stuck around until that happened, so more people would see it.
It's so easy to be in the booth and in the replay say how a play should have been done and point out the mistakes and sound like a genius.
Al dealt him for a reason.

One media jack ass flaming Gruden the loudest has now himself been caught up in the same email scandal:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
It's so easy to be in the booth and in the replay say how a play should have been done and point out the mistakes and sound like a genius.
Al dealt him for a reason.

One media jack ass flaming Gruden the loudest has now himself been caught up in the same email scandal:

Mark Davis was asked about the "Whole Deal" and replied "Ask The NFL" they have All The Answers. I got the Impression he is as Disgusted as he is Mad. The story now is the NFL had these and many other EMails involving other teams and "SAT" on them.🤔 I think the thing Davis is most upset about is the NFL Had all this Info. before he hired Gruden for the Raiders. What is the NFL's motive? Who wants to hurt who? I'm sure the "Comish" is Not pleased with how he is being Portrayed (THE TRUTH) and has a reason to ruin the Career of Gruden.:(

The NFL is on a "Slow Burn" to Hell.

ikester

Reaction score
These were private conversations/communications or so you would think. But anything in emails is not private ??? because it is out there in the internet/email world.
Next, you will not be able to have your own private thoughts because they will be able to read your mind.

Hammer

Reaction score
Mark Davis was asked about the "Whole Deal" and replied "Ask The NFL" they have All The Answers. I got the Impression he is as Disgusted as he is Mad. The story now is the NFL had these and many other EMails involving other teams and "SAT" on them.🤔 I think the thing Davis is most upset about is the NFL Had all this Info. before he hired Gruden for the Raiders. What is the NFL's motive? Who wants to hurt who? I'm sure the "Comish" is Not pleased with how he is being Portrayed (THE TRUTH) and has a reason to ruin the Career of Gruden.:(

The NFL is on a "Slow Burn" to Hell.

I feel the same. I can guarantee out of those 650,000 emails there is probably a few shady emails about peoples personal lives and personal opinions that could ruin them. From that Janitor to a senior exec. Imagine if you sent an email to a co worker about Sally being cute and you get fired for thinking someone is attractive. If this can happen to Jon Gruden all private emails in the NFL from players to the team owners should be laid out. Everyone has dirt. If I was in the NFL in any capacity I'd be erasing everything I ever sent. LOL

You know damn well journalist's have some bad conversations with their "insiders" to get the story. Whose to say Gruden didn't talk like that just to get the inside scoop from Bruce Allen. He's definitely the scape goat. I want to know who chose to only leak those emails.

mbrown2

Reaction score
You know damn well journalist's have some bad conversations with their "insiders" to get the story. Whose to say Gruden didn't talk like that just to get the inside scoop from Bruce Allen. He's definitely the scape goat. I want to know who chose to only leak those emails.
NFL is denying they leaked them but it is a small circle in the NFL who had access to them....so you would think the NFL would turn the front office upside down to find the leak.... we do if there is a breach. No word on any internal investigation....Normally in publicly traded companies where there is a breach you would bring in a 3rd party forensics team to follow the data and finger prints on it... All the access to it/view/edit copy are logged ....it would not take long to identify all that touched it and then forensics on their own work and personal devices to see what they did with it.. I don't think the NFL wants to publicly know who leaked it cause they already know.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I feel the same. I can guarantee out of those 650,000 emails there is probably a few shady emails about peoples personal lives and personal opinions that could ruin them. From that Janitor to a senior exec. Imagine if you sent an email to a co worker about Sally being cute and you get fired for thinking someone is attractive. If this can happen to Jon Gruden all private emails in the NFL from players to the team owners should be laid out. Everyone has dirt. If I was in the NFL in any capacity I'd be erasing everything I ever sent. LOL

The Sickening thing is All these X NFL Black Players, now jumping on him and calling him every name in the Book. These Guys Know the Deal, and have called other Blacks And Whites all sorts of names. Don't come in here all Offended and Butt Hurt. You are a Wealthy Man who wouldn't be "SHIT" without the NFL And Guys Like John Gruden.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Its going to get worse.....Watch how they bring the Rooney rule into this whole deal.

I wonder what billionaire owners they will try and push out for being racist.

Hammer

Reaction score
The Sickening thing is All these X NFL Black Players, now jumping on him and calling him every name in the Book. These Guys Know the Deal, and have called other Blacks And Whites all sorts of names. Don't come in here all Offended and Butt Hurt. You are a Wealthy Man who wouldn't be "SHIT" without the NFL And Guys Like John Gruden.
The other side of this that nobody is talking about is that In football, his language is common place, especially his generation, both white and black players.
Its going to get worse.....Watch how they bring the Rooney rule into this whole deal.

I wonder what billionaire owners they will try and push out for being racist.

That is going to happen for sure....

Looking Glass

Reaction score
The other side of this that nobody is talking about is that In football, his language is common place, especially his generation, both white and black players.

That is going to happen for sure....

HIP O CRIT's

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Jon Gruden will be back and will be back with Raiders. No doubt phoning it in as we speak. Mark Davis might have a strange haircut and drive an old car. No mystery here, WTF,RDP membership defines “Eccentric“ :) Mark Davis is the reincarnation of his Dad in every way. Also,watch to see Gruden new Vegas home goes on Market.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Tuned on the tv this morning to see what we had recorded to watch with my morning coffee.
The last channel we watched was Fox.
What is on Fox this morning? NFL show.
Who is talking on the FOX NFL show? Mike Vick.
Who quickly changed the channel? Me

What a fucking joke.

Wedgy

Reaction score
These were private conversations/communications or so you would think. But anything in emails is not private ??? because it is out there in the internet/email world.
Next, you will not be able to have your own private thoughts because they will be able to read your mind.
That sounds just like the Thought Police in George Orwell's 1984. I thought 1984 was fiction. Strange book to understand as a kid. Oh, I get it now.
So much in it is coming true. Sad deal. Every day we come to find out that it's not fiction any more.