WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jon Gruden

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Email chains, racial, gay slurs etc dating back 5 7 years or whatever. 🤷🏽‍♂️

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
The NFL sure has changed since I was a kid.

Email chains, racial, gay slurs etc dating back 5 7 years or whatever.
🤷🏽‍♂️

It’s not like he was getting bjs in the oval office, right?

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
Get use to it..... we now live in the world where everything is memorialized in writting, video, or photos and is released whenever is beneficial for the holder.
The difference between 1975 parker and 2020 parker is the cell phone camera/video.

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Email chains, racial, gay slurs etc dating back 5 7 years or whatever. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Actually, I think it would be flat Miserable dealing with those Pro Athletes who many only have a HS Education and all of a sudden are Millonaires. The Coaches and staff are only making a Fraction of their salaries and dealing with Uneducated, Arrogant and Ungrateful POS that once their Pro Football days are over, usually they are Broke, Homeless and living with Family ETC.

I can't imagine the B.S. Gruden has put up with over the years. Digging up Trash from years ago.:(

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The $100 million dollar man. If it's for cause then no final paycheck.
He was $25 million into his contract, so maybe $75 million left on the table?
More emails surfaced.

Last edited:

JD D05

Reaction score
Crazy world we live in. If we all lived public lives I'm guessing 90% of us would be unemployed in a year. It's a joke.

Yep exactly. What's funny is they can't cancel Chappelle bunch of worthless fucking losers that get off fucking with people. One day somehow someway these fucks will pay

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Crazy world we live in. If we all lived public lives I'm guessing 90% of us would be unemployed in a year. It's a joke.

What's even dumber is this was his personal email. Everyone now has an axe to grind and making people pay no matter how far back in the past the transgression was (or if it was even work related or not) is now a very real thing. To those of us who are the generation not into social media its disturbing that a personal opinion, or speech, is now somehow public because he has a public side and private isnt an allowable thing anymore, and it did not even occur on the public side.

PlanB

Reaction score
It's okay for convicted felons to play, but those old e-mails might hurt someone's feelings. I stopped watching when the kneeling started and don't miss it at all. Maybe they can just make it an all black league and only play the black national anthem and everyone would be happy...

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
It's okay for convicted felons to play, but those old e-mails might hurt someone's feelings. I stopped watching when the kneeling started and don't miss it at all. Maybe they can just make it an all black league and only play the black national anthem and everyone would be happy...

Its almost there already, with the exception of some token white guys.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
From Wiki:
"Despite the Super Bowl win, there were many who attributed Gruden's win primarily to the defense that coach Tony Dungy and defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin had created during Dungy's tenure with the Buccaneers. Gruden, for his part, publicly and graciously thanked Dungy for his contributions upon accepting the Lombardi Trophy at the Super Bowl XXXVII postgame ceremony."

ridebig

Reaction score
Props for Gruden for taking a stand!
Let’s go Branden lol 😂

Singleton

Reaction score
His contract was guaranteed.
By resigning the Raiders don't have to pay another dime. If they terminated him, the Raiders were on the hook for 60+M.
Sounds like Chucky went off in some e-mails. Never hit send, anyways wait 6 hours before sending an email when pissed!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
The memes are fire. 🤣

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Let’s not forget one of the most popular players ever, Ray Lewis, is probably a murderer.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

Almost worse is those Ignorant Big Mouth Trash Talking Black Democrat Women in Washington. They called President Trump EVERYTHING but a White Man.:mad:

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
My guess is you have heard the last of Gruden, he resigned doesn’t matter if his contact was guaranteed as coaches are. Although his could have been non guaranteed. The NFL hoped he would have resigned after the Smith comments. But today more emails were leaked, that honestly Gruden couldn’t come back from. The black players probably felt he couldn’t be trusted, they have a openly gay player. He stood up and said how much he supported that player. Mark Davis went to him today at the practice facility and here we are. As I said life long Raider fan season tickets for 20 plus years. Lastly the NFL may have more emails, honestly this whole deal is something I wished would have never came to light because he shouldn’t have sent the emails. But when there is a paper trail yore screwed. You can think it but you can’t say it.

I agree Dan Snyder should be outed in the email investigation also, but we all know about the good old boy league, Goodall saw the emails and what Gruden said about him and the rest is history.