WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Judgement Day Approaches

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
John McCain To Discontinue Brain Cancer Treatment

Stick the dossier and a Raytheon missile in his casket on the way out!!

snake charmer .gif

squeezer

Reaction score
Good to see you have not abandoned your usual level of class and grace when posting....

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Good to see you have not abandoned your usual level of class and grace when posting....

Yea, I have class for those that deserve it Squeeze. I get that you and a couple others look the other way to the crimes against humanity that McCain has committed, but don't blame me for pointing it out.

The truth's a bitch! ;)

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
John McCain To Discontinue Brain Cancer Treatment

Stick the dossier and a Raytheon missile in his casket on the way out!!

View attachment 676513
I still have a hard time understanding why they let him continue in office. The area of his cancer is the reasoning portion of the brain.

Does explain the last decade though.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Enen

Reaction score
I still have a hard time understanding why they let him continue in office. The area of his cancer is the reasoning portion of the brain.

Does explain the last decade though.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Interesting story; My mother was a teacher in Arizona. She had a seizure one day in front of her class. She was taken to the hospital and it was determined that she had brain cancer. Before she was home from that hospital stay, she had her driving privileges revoked by the State of Arizona, and she was medically retired by the Peoria Unified School District.

Based on that experience, I’ve been asking for quite some time as to why McCain was allowed to remain a sitting Senator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Interesting story; My mother was a teacher in Arizona. She had a seizure one day in front of her class. She was taken to the hospital and it was determined that she had brain cancer. Before she was home from that hospital stay, she had her driving privileges revoked by the State of Arizona, and she was medically retired by the Peoria Unified School District.

Based on that experience, I’ve been asking for quite some time as to why McCain was allowed to remain a sitting Senator.

It's why they call us serfs and why some do all they can to silent our voices.

MSum661

Reaction score
Daschle came real close to making o'l Mc a Democrat back 2001 after he went to Daschle looking for a way out of full-blown RINO status.
No shocker there.

Sandlord

Reaction score
So who do you thing Ducey will appoint to fill out the traitors term if he expires first?

RCDave

Reaction score
Pretty sad state of affairs. While he might not have made decisions everyone agreed with, he sacrificed much for this Country. A war hero. And a human being.

I will tip my head and remove my hat in thoughts for the man.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

Same reason why Gabby Giffords remained the CD2 representative while she learned nursery rhymes in a Texas Hospital. There are only three ways to remove a sitting elected official from congress 1.) Vote them out 2.) they die 3.) they resign.

My brother also collapsed from a seizure caused by a brain tumor. He went on disability and returned to work 6 months later, after his driving privileges were re-instated.

I'm guessing there will be a special election for his seat. I don't think the AZ constitution allows for the governor to appoint a congressman or senator. The state senate might be able to though.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Pretty sad state of affairs. While he might not have made decisions everyone agreed with, he sacrificed much for this Country. A war hero. And a human being.

I will tip my head and remove my hat in thoughts for the man.

I know first hand what he’s in for...and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't google anything, thanks for the link.

He hasn't died yet and the letter wasn't a resignation, there is a regular election in about 90 days, does the governor appoint a Senator until then when the seat is open, or just leave it open and wait for the election?

The timing of the announcement is high politics.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I thought he was in until 2022??

530RL

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't google anything, thanks for the link.

He hasn't died yet and the letter wasn't a resignation, there is a regular election in about 90 days, does the governor appoint a Senator until then when the seat is open, or just leave it open and wait for the election?

The timing of the announcement is high politics.

Ducey appoints someone registered in the same party to fill the seat until the next regularly scheduled state-wide election. In this case, that would be 2020 as the 2018 state-wide election has already begun. That election would fill that seat for the remaining term if there was any remaining term left.

Obviously there is a short list.

wallnutz

Reaction score
He was an American, above party. Sacrificed for this country. Absolutely boggles my mind people don't respect him.

For the people calling him a traitor, I would love to see where you've sacrificed more for the USA than John McCain did.
Is that what I said?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
President Trump offered his “deepest sympathies and respect” to the family of Senator John McCain on Saturday night, setting aside a yearslong, bitter and often deeply personal feud between the two men that had lasted into the senator’s final days.

The president shared his condolences in a brief tweet, shortly after it was announced that Mr. McCain, who had been battling brain cancer, had died.
“Our hearts and prayers are with you!” he said.

The White House flag was lowered to half-staff on Saturday night in honor of Mr. McCain.
QUOTE:NY TIMES - 8/26/18

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Yeah, and I lost 5 people close to me in 2 years, and not one of them tried to fuck up the Country....

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
As much as I did not like his politics I would not wish death upon him especially the way he went. RIP. His family lost a father, husband etc. The time to bash him can wait a bit. Compassion seems to be in short supply around here.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
As much as I did not like his politics I would not wish death upon him especially the way he went. RIP. His family lost a father, husband etc. The time to bash him can wait a bit. Compassion seems to be in short supply around here.
I agree.....But the media is making it really hard to listen to the high praise for a guy whose time in office created so much negative action. Fat Teddy keeps popping into my mind the more I hear.:rolleyes:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Obvious Meghan McCain has been speaking for her Father for sometime.That insidious disease no doubt incapacitated John McCain several months ago.McCain was diagnosed July 2017,that cancer was well underway.Meghan needs STFU.