WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

June 15th 2021

Meaney77

Reaction score
That’s it? Covid is a done deal, no more tier system... everything re opens in California-back to business as usual? WTF??
People have lost everything over this scam... and just like that it’s gonna be a done deal. What a crock of shit this is, politics and politicians are scum!

HitIt

Reaction score
June 15th because... science and data. All of the models have been so accurate so far that they now have the confidence to predict the exact date for reopening 2.5 months into the future o_O :oops::oops::rolleyes:

But keep your masks on you faceless robots.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
That’s it? Covid is a done deal, no more tier system... everything re opens in California-back to business as usual? WTF??
People have lost everything over this scam... and just like that it’s gonna be a done deal. What a crock of shit this is, politics and politicians are scum!
Yep - 150 days after the Jao’s Inauguration. I’m sure this wasn’t planned out :oops:

Last edited:

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
1617800874098.png

Your Governor doesn't let you go to church and keeps you locked down, their President is hopeful you'll be able to BBQ soon and our Governor Ron DeSantis is HAVING A BEER at Bike Week in Daytona! FLORIDA IS OPEN FOR FREEDOM!

JFMFG

Reaction score
Still gonna have the damn mask mandate. F**K Newsom. Side note anyone hear Caitlin Jenner is talking about running for CA GOV?

4Waters

Reaction score
Said it in another thread

I read an email at work in January that said we will be open and back to normal by June, signed (I didn't put this in the other thread) Eric Garcetti.

Q: How would the dems know this 6 months in advance?

A: They planned it!

Meaney77

Reaction score
My company told us don’t plan on coming back to work until July (after the 4th). Realizing that date was the middle of summer and people are trying to figure out kids, school, day care, etc the return to work date got pushed out until September. And even September will be limited capacity. We are a large company, I can’t help but think they had some insight from government agaencies on when things would settle down and return to what it used to be pre Covid.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
We've been told we are expecting to be back in the office sometime in July.

My company told us don’t plan on coming back to work until July (after the 4th). Realizing that date was the middle of summer and people are trying to figure out kids, school, day care, etc the return to work date got pushed out until September. And even September will be limited capacity. We are a large company, I can’t help but think they had some insight from government agaencies on when things would settle down and return to what it used to be pre Covid.

squeezer

Reaction score
View attachment 989919

Your Governor doesn't let you go to church and keeps you locked down, their President is hopeful you'll be able to BBQ soon and our Governor Ron DeSantis is HAVING A BEER at Bike Week in Daytona! FLORIDA IS OPEN FOR FREEDOM!

Coronavirus cases in both Volusia and Flagler counties have increased significantly nearly two weeks after the end of Bike Week, putting both counties at a high risk for even more cases.

Over the past 14 days, Volusia has seen a 41% increase in the average daily COVID-19 cases while Flagler has seen a 24% increase, according to an analysis of state data by The New York Times.

Comparatively, Florida reported a 3% increase statewide in average daily cases over the past 14 days, according to the data analysis.

AzMandella

Reaction score
So . New York and Michigan are still worse than Florida and they are complete lockdown states .

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Coronavirus cases in both Volusia and Flagler counties have increased significantly nearly two weeks after the end of Bike Week, putting both counties at a high risk for even more cases.

Over the past 14 days, Volusia has seen a 41% increase in the average daily COVID-19 cases while Flagler has seen a 24% increase, according to an analysis of state data by The New York Times.

Comparatively, Florida reported a 3% increase statewide in average daily cases over the past 14 days, according to the data analysis.

Hey pedo supporting voter...stay home and don’t go to bike week...dumbass.
685DFB9C-784C-4803-9135-C7F85F38E86F.jpeg

HotRod82

Reaction score

This is GREAT NEWS!!! The more young healthy people get it the better! The Florida model has proven all you need to do is protect the seniors, then let it burn through the rest of society and the virus will burn itself out......just like every year with the cold and flu viruses.

The fact of the matter is, Covid will be over after the dims have rammed through their legislative agenda.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Herd immunity is the way out of this. Quit quarantining the healthy and focus on protecting the vulnerable is and has been the roadmap. There never has been "science" behind closing outdoor dining etc............It's all been a bullshit lie.

Meaney77

Reaction score
So I am curious whats going to happen once the "vaccine" runs its course after 6 months. Will everyone need to get another dose? Will we all be forced into a lock down/mask mandate again??

FishSniper

Reaction score
Funny how once Bidens bs plan got signed off and enough signatures for recall were obtained Newscum started to loosen the restrictions. Quite the coincidence.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

You're going to be so sad when covid is gone. Be strong.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I've been wearing 3 masks all day everyday. On June 15th I will take one off and inhale that beautiful CA freedom.

4Waters

Reaction score

You just don't want anyone to have any fucking freedom and be able to make decisions for themselves. I don't know about you but I'm a big boy and can make my own decisions, you children can keep listening to your dumbass parents.

squeezer

Reaction score
You just don't want anyone to have any fucking freedom and be able to make decisions for themselves. I don't know about you but I'm a big boy and can make my own decisions, you children can keep listening to your dumbass parents.

I have no problem with fucking freedom... Its stupidity that I take exception with.

Reactions: Rye

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

So? The CA weekly case average on March 25 was 1,773 and increased to 3,382 as of April 7 (two weeks later). That's an increase of 47.5%. Florida's 3% increase is that significant, huh? Masks and keeping things restricted is really working out for the golden state.

You can protest people going out and living life all you want, but you are better off to shut up and keep hiding while others make the choices that are right for them.

Why do you lefties always want to restrict everybody else? Just go live your life and let others do the same.

squeezer

Reaction score
So you don't like yourself, it shows, you stupid ass. Science shows cloth masks don't work but the stupid ass democrats say they do, but you hate stupidity 🤷‍♂️

I would venture a guess that your idea if "Science" and actual science are pretty far removed from each other.

squeezer

Reaction score
So? The CA weekly case average on March 25 was 1,773 and increased to 3,382 as of April 7 (two weeks later). That's an increase of 47.5%. Florida's 3% increase is that significant, huh? Masks and keeping things restricted is really working out for the golden state.

You can protest people going out and living life all you want, but you are better off to shut up and keep hiding while others make the choices that are right for them.

Why do you lefties always want to restrict everybody else? Just go live your life and let others do the same.

Y'all really need to get a handle on a few basic analytical concepts. A link to an article that points out Covid cases in an area that hosted a large gathering of people went up 40+% is not an attack on anybodys freedom. It is not a rigorous scientific study. It is not directly comparable with California. It is simply a data set that supports the idea that large groups of people will spread germs/viruses/bacteria/etc at a higher rate than not having large groups.

Reactions: Rye

4Waters

Reaction score
Y'all really need to get a handle on a few basic analytical concepts. A link to an article that points out Covid cases in an area that hosted a large gathering of people went up 40+% is not an attack on anybodys freedom. It is not a rigorous scientific study. It is not directly comparable with California. It is simply a data set that supports the idea that large groups of people will spread germs/viruses/bacteria/etc at a higher rate than not having large groups.
It is an attack on their freedom, they have the freedom to choose if they want to participate in that large gathering, you want to restrict that freedom, it's their fucking choice, I think it's best you stay home, for your safety your shadow might get you

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

Deflect, deflect, deflect. It's okay. Pretty much all you can do when you get slapped by the data. Again.

We know public gatherings can increase the risk of spread. Duh. Great revelation, professor. The bigger question though is why is a state that is completely open not experiencing even close to the amount of case increases as a state that is restricted?

Even though Florida hosted the horrific Bike Week event, Florida's numbers still pale in comparison to still closed CA's. How do you explain that?

You need to get a handle on the analytical concepts that focus on the big picture, not just magnifying small segments that support your doomsday/take people's freedoms away narrative.

squeezer

Reaction score
Deflect, deflect, deflect. It's okay. Pretty much all you can do when you get slapped by the data. Again.

We know public gatherings can increase the risk of spread. Duh. Great revelation, professor. The bigger question though is why is a state that is completely open not experiencing even close to the amount of case increases as a state that is restricted?

Even though Florida hosted the horrific Bike Week event, Florida's numbers still pale in comparison to still closed CA's. How do you explain that?

You need to get a handle on the analytical concepts that focus on the big picture, not just magnifying small segments that support your doomsday/take people's freedoms away narrative.

If you really want to take a look at the big picture post up US rates compared with countries took things seriously.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
If you really want to take a look at the big picture post up US rates compared with countries took things seriously.

Sure.

Sweden = 13,595 CV Deaths, population of roughly 10.23 million.

.133% death rate.

United States = 560,000 CV Deaths, population of roughly 328.2 million.

.171% death rate.

Sweden never had a lockdown and the last time I checked, .133% is less than .171%.

Slapped by the data. Again.

Next!

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

Just my opinion here. Not all but a good portion of lefties are more weak minded, live in fear and some are miserable. I think some of them struggle with their choices and when they see other people doing the opposite and see them happy it bothers them greatly. They aren't free thinkers and need to be told or led in life. If they struggle in life they never want to take responsibility and blame those who oppose them. They are in ways the sinking ship and they want to make sure they take everyone with them. Now I am not saying this pertains to any resident liberals here, I am talking more about the "Karen's and Antifa crowd" mainly as example.

4Waters

Reaction score
I would venture a guess that your idea if "Science" and actual science are pretty far removed from each other.
No it's really not, I've told you before to do your research on how N95 works. You'll see that they need to be fitted and the fitting process uses a smell test, that means you can't smell anything while wearing a properly fitted N95, medical personnel are still getting the virus while wearing a properly fitted N95. If you can smell a fart the mask isn't working. For the record I have been fitted for an N95 10 times, because people gain and lose weight cal-osha required fittings yearly when I was in EMS but it appears they have been slacking on the requirement for a while now, as if this was planned. So to add to the answer I was part of the science every year getting fitted🖕🤣🖕🖕🖕

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No it's really not, I've told you before to do your research on how N95 works. You'll see that they need to be fitted and the fitting process uses a smell test, that means you can't smell anything while wearing a properly fitted N95, medical personnel are still getting the virus while wearing a properly fitted N95. If you can smell a fart the mask isn't working. For the record I have been fitted for an N95 10 times, because people gain and lose weight cal-osha required fittings yearly when I was in EMS but it appears they have been slacking on the requirement for a while now, as if this was planned. So to add to the answer I was part of the science every year getting fitted🖕🤣🖕🖕🖕

Same here.
Fit tested (quantitative and qualitative) every year while doing confined space entry and environmental clean up. We did everything from basic level D APR’s to modified A on supplied air, fully encapsulated.

I’ve said it ad nauseam, when a Walmart greeter has the final say on what is an acceptable breathing apparatus, you can rest assured that there is no standard...and THAT is the bottom line.
No standard at all. EVERY hazardous vapor, particulate, gas, or any other condition that requires a breathing apparatus has definitive, specific guidelines for apparatus, time exposure, filter type, you name it.
But a rolled up sweaty t shirt or sock is good for Covid. It’s embarrassing that society is so stupid and gullible.
Now, because I know that a so called face covering is ineffective, I am labeled a conspiracy theorist who thinks covid is all made up. That’s simply not true. I believe it is a serious health threat and not to be taken lightly by those who are high risk.
But me wearing a hanky on my face does NOTHING to protect your grandma.
PS- The average age for Covid deaths (inflated that they are) is actually higher than the average lifespan for an American adult.