WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jussie Smollett IS full of crap

500bbc

Reaction score
JussieObama.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Nothing will occur. No consequences to; HRC, Rice, Mills, Comey, Page, Strozk, Ohr, Ohr, McCabe, Holder, Lynch...none of em. This is what happens when the DOJ is politicized.

#wearefuckedforsure

I know, I know, but with the calls in the mainstream for justice and the run they took at our bastard in the White House, I have to continue to hope. If they don't, they know ALL trust will be lost in the FBI/DOJ. I believe that is what they will ultimately weigh.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Nothing will occur. No consequences to; HRC, Rice, Mills, Comey, Page, Strozk, Ohr, Ohr, McCabe, Holder, Lynch...none of em. This is what happens when the DOJ is politicized.

#wearefuckedforsure

A few years ago I would have agreed. However, times are changing. Dirty rats are being ousted, things are looking up in the business.

DoI believe that the paramount of justice will be served upon those deserving time? No, but forward wheels turning are better than not turning at all as for 8 years we watched what happens when we put things in park then reverse.

I’m fairly confident that we’ll see some feathers ruffled and some birds caged.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I know, I know, but with the calls in the mainstream for justice and the run they took at our bastard in the White House, I have to continue to hope. If they don't, they know ALL trust will be lost in the FBI/DOJ. I believe that is what they will ultimately weigh.

We can only hope. I love America, its history, its honor and its traditions, I think you know I'm no defeatist. That said, I can only go by what I have seen with my own eyes. I fear the Washington machine is simply too large and possess's too much of the power in the DOJ for DJT to effect any significant change.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
We can only hope. I love America, its history, its honor and its traditions, I think you know I'm no defeatist. That said, I can only go by what I have seen with my own eyes. I fear the Washington machine is simply too large and possess's too much of the power in the DOJ for DJT to effect any significant change.

Well. We still have our guns. That has to keep those fucking traitors up at night.....all it will take is a single spark to light the flame of rebellion.

We've done it before, I damn well believe it can happen again if necessary. I certainly hope to never have to use my weaponry against fellow Americans.

But I am prepared to.

There is evil abroad, running unchecked, seeming untouchable. I have a few things that can "reach out and touch someone". :mad:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I’m not so sure any more Steve.
There seems to be a paradigm shift underway.
You know me, you know how I’m always seeing things sort of “sideways”, looking at events critically.
I am of the opinion that nothing happens, or is allowed to happen, by accident. The Donald is a wild card and a political loose cannon. But that doesn’t mean the deep state...which is really just a dramatitic name for the Bilderbergs...won’t take advantage of his wildly explosive popularity and his win streak.
If they’ve recognized that they will have better successes riding the Trump train (using his momentum more accurately, and I believe this is what is happening) then that is what they will do. I think we are seeing the leading edge of this.
I’m mean seriously, does anyone really believe that Mueller posted without anyone’s approval or advice...or even orders?
Not a chance...no more than Comey did.
Does anyone really believe that Killary can break the law with impunity for decades without SOMEONE allowing it?
Remember all the shit Obama pulled?
From tbe antics of Holder early on th Benghazi to the BC to his 100% falsified history with nothing but smug superiority from his cock sucking mouth?

The amount of retribution that will be allowed remains to be seen, but it should be enough to satiate the Trump movement.
Killary will never see any punishment of any kind. She’s been a solid Capo from day one. A top earner and loyal soldier.
It’s obvious that Ococksucker and Big Mike still wield some clout, they just showed some of it with the Jussie situation.

But swords will be fallen on, who and how many only time will tell.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Well. We still have our guns. That has to keep those fucking traitors up at night.....all it will take is a single spark to light the flame of rebellion.

We've done it before, I damn well believe it can happen again if necessary. I certainly hope to never have to use my weaponry against fellow Americans.

But I am prepared to.

There is evil abroad, running unchecked, seeming untouchable. I have a few things that can "reach out and touch someone". :mad:
Do you really consider Democraps Americans??? They are as anti-American as Sorros!!!!

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score

Normally in the past that would be the norm, but nowadays with the intense surveillance of these matters on the various media platforms l feel justice will be served;) .

My gut feeling about AG William Barr is, he is intensely aware of the tarnishing that has occured to the FBI/ DOJ through very bad politically inspired BAD ACTORS:eek: .

His history in successful senior roles in other administrations, reflects his "can do attitude". His aim no doubt will be to erase the bad history of the politically motivated FBI / DOJ "senior management" under the Obama administration and bring back a high level of integrity to those roles :eek:.

I also feel he is hugely aware of the impact these bad actors in senior roles have had on the men and women at the grass roots levels of the FBI / DOJ and that alone will inspire him to right the wrongs that have tarnished these workers ;).

MAGA :D.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Normally in the past that would be the norm, but nowadays with the intense surveillance of these matters on the various media platforms l feel justice will be served;) .

My gut feeling about AG William Barr is, he is intensely aware of the tarnishing that has occured to the FBI/ DOJ through very bad politically inspired BAD ACTORS:eek: .

His history in successful senior roles in other administrations, reflects his "can do attitude". His aim no doubt will be to erase the bad history of the politically motivated FBI / DOJ "senior management" under the Obama administration and bring back a high level of integrity to those roles :eek:.

I also feel he is hugely aware of the impact these bad actors in senior roles have had on the men and women at the grass roots levels of the FBI / DOJ and that alone will inspire him to right the wrongs that have tarnished these workers ;).

MAGA :D.

Recession nears Bat, it almost time for the Havasu compound!! :D

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
I hope youre coming illegally to enjoy all the benefits the US has to offer, that are not available to legal aliens and US citizens! :D :eek::D
I've given it some thought and one might have to make it real quick, before the big fella jacks up the wall another 10' with ball catching razor wire on the top :oops::D.

Hullbilly

Reaction score

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I applaud them, sadly though I don’t see this holding up if Pussy smut challenges it.

Plus, he did his “comm service” with Al don’t pay my taxes Sharpton. I’m sure Al told the little homo its cool to not pay your bills
I’m also very doubtful that it will hold up. But, at least they aren’t rolling over. The fact that those two specifically are making an issue out of the entire situation gives more bite to follow up action.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I’m also very doubtful that it will hold up. But, at least they aren’t rolling over. The fact that those two specifically are making an issue out of the entire situation gives more bite to follow up action.

I’m blown away that Rahm is going against the grain....Of course I’ve got a few theories about the angle he’s working

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I’m blown away that Rahm is going against the grain....Of course I’ve got a few theories about the angle he’s working

Never believe what you see when it comes to politicians...especially when they’re from Chicago.

And he’s done nothing to change my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
He just told Trump to but out and go and watch some baseball or something today:rolleyes:. Rahm is angling here for something without a doubt and he doesn't want Trump to cast a big shadow over this or sniff to deep with the Feds ;).

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I've given it some thought and one might have to make it real quick, before the big fella jacks up the wall another 10' with ball catching razor wire on the top :oops::D.
Just come over on a vacation visa and never leave like everyone else... :D

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/29/jussie-smollett-lawsuit-city-chicago-fired-empire/

Jussie Smollett may have just been checkmated by the City of Chicago, and it could cost him his "Empire" job.

The City is now demanding he pay $130k for the overtime required to investigate the now-infamous "attack." A City official sent Jussie a demand letter, but his people have already rejected the request, saying the only person owed anything is Jussie -- as in, an apology from the Mayor and Police Superintendent.

This has now set up a courtroom showdown, and sources connected to the Mayor tell TMZ ... they will absolutely file a civil case to get the money. Under the law, the City can actually collect 3 times the actual amount owed as a penalty -- meaning around $390,000.

If Jussie fights it in court, his "attack" case will be fully litigated. A judge will have to decide if the attack was fake before deciding whether Jussie is required to pay. What's more, the judge would only have to rule that it's more likely than not -- 51/49 percent -- that Jussie faked the attack. That's a much lower standard of proof than a criminal case, which requires proof beyond a reasonable doubt for a conviction.

Now here's the hard part for Jussie. If a judge rules the attack was fake, it gives the honchos at "Empire" all the ammo they need to say he's fired, despite the fact the State's Attorney has dismissed the criminal case.

And, to add insult to injury, if Jussie loses the case but refuses to pay the judgment, the City can execute on the judgment, and that would include garnishing wages and freezing bank accounts -- including his "Empire" salary.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The ones in real danger are the bros who were hired to attack dumbass.....Dead witnesses don't say shit

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Never believe what you see when it comes to politicians...especially when they’re from Chicago.

And he’s done nothing to change my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh do I know it...I spent quite a few years working downtown chicago. lol that’s why I say I’m surprised he’s speaking out, but I know better. He’s working some angle(s).

wallnutz

Reaction score
Oh do I know it...I spent quite a few years working downtown chicago. lol that’s why I say I’m surprised he’s speaking out, but I know better. He’s working some angle(s).
I guess he trashed Trump earlier on a radio show, I didn’t hear it but saw a report on my news feed.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I guess he trashed Trump earlier on a radio show, I didn’t hear it but saw a report on my news feed.

Basically told Trump to stay out of it he’ll handle it....Operation attempt to sweep under the rug is in full swing.

Rahm don’t want the feds poking around exposing the filth that is shitcago politics

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Just come over on a vacation visa and never leave like everyone else... :D
A mate is leaving for the states today with his wife, he's going over to pick up his 65 Mustang he brought and had restored by a company in Texas ;). She's going over to spend up big on women's shit :D. I told him good luck on that, he said the power on of the pussy strikes again.:D

Old Texan

Reaction score
Basically told Trump to stay out of it he’ll handle it....Operation attempt to sweep under the rug is in full swing.

Rahm don’t want the feds poking around exposing the filth that is shitcago politics
Rahmie saw how bad the witchhunt exposed the D and bureaucrat liars. He ain't letting his crew get involved with cameras and recordable shit;)

Old Texan

Reaction score
A mate is leaving for the states today with his wife, he's going over to pick up his 65 Mustang he brought and had restored by a company in Texas ;). She's going over to spend up big on women's shit :D. I told him good luck on that, he said the power on of the pussy strikes again.:D
Any info on city and rebuilder? Keep us in the loop with pix Mate......Don't let him ship it with out some steer horns on the hood.:D

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Any info on city and rebuilder? Keep us in the loop with pix Mate......Don't let him ship it with out some steer horns on the hood.:D
My mate and his wife are in the air on a Qantas A380 as l type this, but in the email he sent me a couple of days ago it said the car was built (restored ) in Pensacola (is that in Texas ?).

I will email him for further details regarding who the builder was, in the meantime see attached photos :D. By the way unlike those Aussies that had a car made by Richard Rawlings from Gas Monkey garage with huge bull horns on their car :D l know he wouldn't put them on his Stang (his missus would knuckle him for sure:p)

He also has a 2017 Mustang with huge HP not sure of the exact details of the car other then in came painted white with 2 blue stripes on it from the factory, but it was not your average 5.0 model (is there a Penske model that rings a bell, sorry l'm not to sure about Mustangs me being a Vett car owner);).

Tex, l can't for some reason get them transferred from my Yahoo account on my laptop to here :confused:. Send me your email address and l'll send you the photos from my phone;).

Last edited:

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Makes you wonder who’s on top.
Ococksucker is used to being drilled by Big Mike, maybe he’s taking advantage of little Jussie and playing the man?

Scrawny Barry is always the catcher.

Old Texan

Reaction score
My mate and his wife are in the air on a Qantas A380 as l type this, but in the email he sent me a couple of days ago it said the car was built (restored ) in Pensacola (is that in Texas ?).

I will email him for further details regarding who the builder was, in the meantime see attached photos :D. By the way unlike those Aussies that had a car made by Richard Rawlings from Gas Monkey garage with huge bull horns on their car :D l know he wouldn't put them on his Stang (his missus would knuckle him for sure:p)

He also has a 2017 Mustang with huge HP not sure of the exact details of the car other then in came painted white with 2 blue stripes on it from the factory, but it was not your average 5.0 model (is there a Penske model that rings a bell, sorry l'm not to sure about Mustangs me being a Vett car owner);).

Tex, l can't for some reason get them transferred from my Yahoo account on my laptop to here :confused:. Send me your email address and l'll send you the photos from my phone;).

Just caught your reply

Pensacola is in FL. Western panhandle near AL border. Beautiful area.....
PM sent

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Talk of Smollette may be returning to Empire by some of the cast. Strong talk.

Remember this:
1. The initial (fake) threatening letter was to the producers of the Empire show to create and inflame racial animosity and publicity for Smollett.
The producers didn't buy into it at all so:

2: Smollette then faked the mugging to throw shade on the producers and create more publicity.
This whole fake fuckstory was aimed at gaining more fame, to inflame racial animosity and finally kicking the Empires producers, Smolletts bosses, in the nutsac because he didn't get the career boost he thought it should.

If they bring him back then Hollywood is way, way more fucked up than any of us ever imagined.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Seems Disney now owns that network.Doubt they want any part of Smollett.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Top Chicago Prosecutor Subpoenaed Over Office's Decision To Drop Smollett Charges

Following a wave of departures from her office and an intensifying inspector general investigation into her handling of the Jussie Smollett case, where she dropped a 16-count felony indictment against the actor after he allegedly faked his own hate crime, one retired judge is turning up the heat on Kim Foxx, Chicago's state's attorney.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Foxx has been subpoenaed by ex-appellate Judge Sheila O’Brien to appear at a hearing over her handling of the case. The judge is pushing for the appointment of a federal prosecutor.

O’Brien has also subpoenaed Foxx’s top deputy Joseph Magats; she also filed a document requesting that Smollett - who was accused of staging the attack for personal gain - appear at the hearing.

She alleged that Foxx’s handling of the case was "plagued with irregularity."

"Foxx’s conflict in this matter is beyond dispute," O’Brien argued, adding that Foxx should have sought appointment of a special prosecutor. "Instead, Foxx misled the public into believing that Smollett’s case was handled like any other prosecution and without influence."

However, Foxx didn't disclose that she had been in communication with a "family friend" of the Smolletts, former Michelle Obama chief of staff Tina Tchen.

In her subpoena, the former judge asked that Foxx and Magats produce all the original documents in the case to prove "that they have not been altered or destroyed and will not be destroyed throughout this case."

confused glasses man .gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
8leyrzobszz21.jpg

:)

Tina Tchen, the former chief of staff to first lady Michelle Obama, declined Wednesday to be served with a subpoena by a retired Illinois judge seeking the appointment of a special prosecutor in the Jussie Smollett case, according to the process server.

In an email to former Illinois appellate judge Sheila O'Brien obtained by Fox News, the process server wrote that a security guard at the Chicago law firm where Tchen is a partner "called up to her and spoke with her and she said that she in [sic] never going to accept service and to not allow me up to their Law firm.

"I don’t know why she’d turn it [the subpoena] down, she’ll be served eventually," Ryan told the paper.

Tina-Tchen-Getty-2019.jpg

giphy.gif