regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
rln5a07ype131.png

Orange Man Bad!!!

Okie dokie dumb fucks. :)

spectras only

Reaction score
Jussie Smollett staged alleged attack, not the brothers.
Actually Kamela Harris , Cory Booker and the Obamas were probably the ones that staged the attack.;):p

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Dumb shit had it made and his greed took over and screwed him hard...I seem to recall he was making 60K an episode and wanted more...15 weeks gets him 3/4 + Mil...Not enough???
Ray

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Dumb shit had it made and his greed took over and screwed him hard...I seem to recall he was making 60K an episode and wanted more...15 weeks gets him 3/4 + Mil...Not enough???
Ray
I was watching the 90210 remake last night (yeah, yeah, I know.....), and Jason Priestly tells Jenny Garth to "quit being a narcissist."

She replies, "We're actors, we're all narcissists.":D

Pretty damned accurate with these holier than thou folks

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Funny how Chappelle uses the "N" word to get laughs, he gets away with it... If a white comedian tried that they would be fired on the spot... Funny how he says "all the "N"ers knew that "N"er was lying"....Hey, most of us white guys knew it too...I want to see that sniveling N word liar crying behind bars...I hope his lawyers clean him out to the state of poverty... He deserves nothing for the rest of his lying race baiting life...
Ray

Kfabe

Reaction score
Funny how Chappelle uses the "N" word to get laughs, he gets away with it... If a white comedian tried that they would be fired on the spot... Funny how he says "all the "N"ers knew that "N"er was lying"....Hey, most of us white guys knew it too...I want to see that sniveling N word liar crying behind bars...I hope his lawyers clean him out to the state of poverty... He deserves nothing for the rest of his lying race baiting life...
Ray

If you watch the whole stand up Chappelle Questions why he can use the "N" word with impunity but cannot say F@66ot.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Bump for the actor smolette... Lets not let this asshole slip into obscurity... He needs to be locked up for a while until he learns some MAGA manners....I'd say just enough time to make it prison, not County jail, and come out as a convicted felon...A BROKE, convicted, GAY felon...
Ray

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be a week since Smallette was mentioned... Gotta keep him in the limelight or some libturd Judge will wind up Bergdahl-ing him...Another lowlife POS we need an update on... Where is THAT deserting coward?? And the stupid ass that traded 4 terrorists for him?
Carry on, have a nice day tomorrow...
Ray

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be a week since Smallette was mentioned... Gotta keep him in the limelight or some libturd Judge will wind up Bergdahl-ing him...Another lowlife POS we need an update on... Where is THAT deserting coward?? And the stupid ass that traded 4 terrorists for him?
Carry on, have a nice day tomorrow...
Ray
All of this happened in Chicago. Lightfoot the New Mayor wants this buried as well as the msm, DNC, libby voters, the AG Kwame Raoul etc. Don't hold your breath. It's over.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just heard that Fox, the DA that dismissed the charges against the "actor" received thousands of dollars from the actor's attorneys as campaign donations...
Surprise surprise...
Ray

If the SP does their job, Harris and Booker will be indicted.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Not surprised and my wife said it was about $400K

Just heard that Fox, the DA that dismissed the charges against the "actor" received thousands of dollars from the actor's attorneys as campaign donations...
Surprise surprise...
Ray

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Y'all need to take it easy on Saucy, he may have to call Dave again and cry..............................
LMAO hand over mouth .gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Guess who's lawyered up and guess who her DS lawyer is? hahahahaha

9By0QsWWUJEwpUS5tof_SZ8tgRibhEiI6z6Muwsce9Y.jpg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
They won't do a geyachtdayum thing to him. Mark my words.
Protected class/classes.

Last edited:

Kfabe

Reaction score
They won't do a geyachtdayum thing to him. Mark my words.
Protected class/classes.

I disagree. He clearly pissed off someone in charge. They could have easily let it go when the first set of charges got dropped. The Chicago police depot and DA’s office aren’t going to wanna look like the keystone cops again.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I disagree. He clearly pissed off someone in charge. They could have easily let it go when the first set of charges got dropped. The Chicago police depot and DA’s office aren’t going to wanna look like the keystone cops again.
Man, I hope you're right.
I want to be wrong on this.
The two tiered injustice system has worn thin long ago.
Color me jaded.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I'm just glad to see Jussie in front of the camera again.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
His lawyers entered the plea on his behalf, he wasn't there but will be required to be present on the 18th... I really hope the Judge throws a stout bail on his lying ass, AND, the 10K he posted before was forfeited as part of the shady "Foxx dismissal"... Hmmmm, no job, savings spent on crack, so who in their right mind would post his bail??? Looks like Jessie is going to get a lot of OJT for a future criminal role in a JAIL MOVIE.....
AND, at one time he had a chance to admit the whole deal and beg for mercy.... THAT time is looooong goooone since he pissed off the wrong people and Foxx's legal career is also long gone...
Ray

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
The idiot would have skated on this if he would have just keep his big mouth shut.
Once he and his attorney started all the crap talk about bad mouthing the City, Police dept, It was on!
I hope they hit his ass hard! 👃

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Although this started about a fake hate crime, Chicago politics and wrangling Downtown and in Springfield has taken over.
Juicy is just getting squeezed.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Looks like the little asshole lost another court hearing yesterday. Tried to get the new charges thrown out and the special prosecutor removed. Got smacked down again.
More from Foxnews

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Looks like the little asshole lost another court hearing yesterday. Tried to get the new charges thrown out and the special prosecutor removed. Got smacked down again.
More from Foxnews

Amazing what happens when you don’t have an insider at the DA...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro