WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jussie Smollett IS full of crap

Kfabe

Reaction score
947F18F0-8BC5-4796-889D-44639083B11F.jpeg
Jussie Smollett was attacked in the early morning hours on Tuesday in what Chicago police are calling a possible hate crime. Smollett was attacked by two people who were "yelling out racial and homophobic slurs" and "poured an unknown chemical substance on the victim," police said.
One of Smollett's alleged attackers also put a rope around his neck, according to police. Both fled the scene. Smollett took himself to Northwestern Hospital and "is in good condition."

This whole story is pretty fishy. SO your telling me two dudes are lurking around downtown Chicago looking to do a hate crime at 2 A.M. He wasn't robbed? He wasn't shot? One of them also just happened to be carrying around a rope to wrap around his neck. A rope that magically didn't leave any marks? The perps allegedly threw a substance on him that did nothing to him. He can’t remember the location of the assault. Chicago has more cameras on the street than you can shake a stick at and no assault video. All Chicago PD can find is two people walking down the street. The photo is not a joke. It’s the actual photo the police dept released. I’m calling BS as this guy is a well known Trump hater. This guy will be charged with falsifying a police report.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

500bbc

Reaction score
He later claimed one attacker yelled "This is MAGA country".

Now, I'm pretty sure Chicago isn't a bastion of Donald Trump's supporters...
He didn't say that until after the MAGA comment was broadcast on fake news.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
You youngsters need to Google "Tawana Brawley". It'll tell you everything you need to know about the subject.
Is Al still around? Ain't heard much from him lately. Guess he got himself pretty well set during the O regime and doesn't need to milk the public dollars like the old days when he got started with Tawana

rrrr

Reaction score
Is Al still around? Ain't heard much from him lately. Guess he got himself pretty well set during the O regime and doesn't need to milk the public dollars like the old days when he got started with Tawana

He's laying low now that Obama, Holder, and Lois Lerner aren't around to shield him from attempts to collect the $500K he owes in back taxes.

500bbc

Reaction score
Poop is always funny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Except when it's smeared all over the door handle, counters and every other surface you touch in public now.

I used to think all those hand sanitizers stations were a joke, now in LA they are a necessity.

Bring on the plague.

500bbc

Reaction score
Here you go Turds, defend this one too.

Report: Police Say Video Does Show Something New In Jussie Smollett Case
By Nick Arama
February 2nd, 2019
ChicksOnTheRight
Police still haven't found any video showing an assault on 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett. They've pored through hundreds of videos trying to stitch together what, if anything happened. And according to ABC's Rob Elgas, Smollett was only off video for under a minute.

Elgas explained that the video police has after the missing minute shows Smollett entering a condo with the rope worn like a necktie, walking past the building security and then entering the elevator to go up to an apartment. Police were not called until 40 minutes later. But now there's a new information about the video and what it shows. According to Fox 32 Chicago reporter and anchor Rafer Weigel, Smollett was still holding his Subway sandwich when he got back to the building.

So that adds another dynamic into it, because he said he was on the phone with his manager at the time of the attack. So he would have had to have been on the phone, holding the sandwich and then fighting off the attack, but he managed to save the sandwich.

Vote "D", you "D"umbfucks...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Maybe they should have Mueller investigate this. Get a Statement, then lock him into lying about it. Then we can track back anybody and everybody he has talked to his entire life, and let the indictments fly:D

On a Serious note. Sounds like there is strong evidence he lied on a police report and that is usually a Misdameanor Charge in and of itself.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Chicago PD is so fucked on this. The Police Superintendent has been making the rounds on TV, you can tell by his body language and comments that they really aren't buying the story either, and are not finding any evidence of events as described taking place.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Que up the 5 second update on this story from the MSM. LOL

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
It has gone from #believeallwomen to #beliveallliberals!

I'm sure they are going to start calling the Chicago PD racists for doubting this guy's claims.

500bbc

Reaction score
It has gone from #believeallwomen to #beliveallliberals!

I'm sure they are going to start calling the Chicago PD racists for doubting this guy's claims.
The libturds don't believe the current Perfesser that's making accusations against the asshole in Virginia just because she's black

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I wonder if his show gets canceled and his body of work gets expunged, like what would happen if a conservative actor did the same thing.

That is a rhetorical question BTW, I know what will actually happen, which amounts to nothing.

wallnutz

Reaction score
I wonder if his show gets canceled and his body of work gets expunged, like what would happen if a conservative actor did the same thing.

That is a rhetorical question BTW, I know what will actually happen, which amounts to nothing.
You know he is going to get a Golden Globe for worst actor at a crime scene. He will make millions!

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Breaking News! Chicago PD just apprehended two suspects in this alleged attack...The first goes by TF, otherwise known as the Tooth Fairy.......The other is a major violent felon, known as The Easter Bunny.....Chicago PD says the streets will be alot safer with these two Trump meanies behind bars.......

Kfabe

Reaction score
http://www.independentsentinel.com/jussie-smollett-victim-he-hired-harvey-weinsteins-pr-firm/

So Jussie "Gay Tupac" Smollett has gone and hired the same PR firm that represents the Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein. Sounds like something that a person that was a victim of a racially motivated attack would do. I mean what victim doesn't need a positive spin on being attacked by two Trump supporting racists. :rolleyes: Also he was asked to hand over records of his phone conversations to Chicago PD. He gave them a PDF with redacted phone numbers. The scary part of this whole thing is that Chicago PD might not have the balls to charge this lair with anything for fear of being called racists themselves.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
http://www.independentsentinel.com/jussie-smollett-victim-he-hired-harvey-weinsteins-pr-firm/

So Jussie "Gay Tupac" Smollett has gone and hired the same PR firm that represents the Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein. Sounds like something that a person that was a victim of a racially motivated attack would do. I mean what victim doesn't need a positive spin on being attacked by two Trump supporting racists. :rolleyes: Also he was asked to hand over records of his phone conversations to Chicago PD. He gave them a PDF with redacted phone numbers. The scary part of this whole thing is that Chicago PD might not have the balls to charge this lair with anything for fear of being called racists themselves.

Chicago Police have also no identified the retailers that sold the rope to check their surveillance video for the purchases, along with some additional red light cameras in the area, etc.

Womp womp.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rs-of-rope-jussie-wore-for-police-identified/

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Damn racist crackers!!!!!

On a serious note, is Ju-say............................Chilly maybe?

Kfabe

Reaction score
947CFD36-E10B-4F71-97AD-21A704F9C3D3.jpeg
72938357-6BAE-4056-AC0A-EA51C14666F1.jpeg
3795FEEA-9986-4174-90B3-3B3AEB07C480.jpeg
[SIZE=7 said:
WOMP WOMP[/SIZE]

WOMP WOMP Is right. Thank you to the Chicago PD for doing their do diligence and proving this race baiter to also be a liar. I hope that they prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

Last edited: