WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just a heads up...

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I guess this is getting more common lately so keep an eye on your change! I recieved this yesterday from either Home Deopt or Plaid Pantry(market).. didnt pay attention when they gave me change. Found it when I went to buy dinner🤬 fuk people!!
20220628_183606.jpg
20220628_183627.jpg

endobear

Reaction score
About 20 years ago my buddy was buying groceries. Paid cash. Checker says wait on minute I need change. Comes back with security. Apparently the $100 bill was fake.
He got arrested and charged. Lawered up and still got a charge that made it almost impossible to get his FFL 15 years later.
Never did figure out exactly how he got it.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
About 20 years ago my buddy was buying groceries. Paid cash. Checker says wait on minute I need change. Comes back with security. Apparently the $100 bill was fake.
He got arrested and charged. Lawered up and still got a charge that made it almost impossible to get his FFL 15 years later.
Never did figure out exactly how he got it.

About 10yrs ago I had a customer pay my $4000 in cash. I took it to the bank that same day. They called me and asked if I could come back to the bank as there was a problem with my deposit. I went back and 4 of the $100 bills were fake. They confiscated it, took my info and the customer info. I called the customer and wanted him to bring me the $ to replace it. He had the nerve to tell me we should "split it"..lol umm, nope, either have the $ to me tomorrow or I'll be reporting this along as the bank.. needless to say he was at my shop the next morning with "legit bills"!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
How do you tell? Just the pen?

Well if you read all the small print on this one it's a dead give away. But the way I usually test them is all Bill's are textured at the Lapel of the head on the bill. If it has no bumps it's fake.

Hell this bill even has the watermark

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
Well if you read all the small print on this one it's a dead give away. But the way I usually test them is all Bill's are textured at the Lapel of the head on the bill. If it has not bumps it's fake.

Hell this bill even has the watermark
In English please...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
10 Props
Not Secretary
Not Treasurer
And more

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
In English please...
If you read the small print it actually says, "THIS NOTE IS NOT LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE". But, WTF!! Who takes the time to read the small print. That's just an In Your Face statement by the counterfeiters. Ass holes!

Rayson1971

Reaction score
I was in big bear while back in the drive through of Carl's Jr
I get my change and decide to look at it which nobody really looks at coins. Lady was trying to pass off 25 cent pesos instead of quarters. Confronted her and said oh sorry. Good scam there.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
If you read the small print it actually says, "THIS NOTE IS NOT LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE". But, WTF!! Who takes the time to read the small print. That's just an In Your Face statement by the counterfeiters. Ass holes!

If you read the back and go to the site. It is shit for movie props..lol

It came from paying with $100 bill or a $50 bill. So didnt pay much attention when they were counting back the change🤷🏻‍♂️ Life Lessons I guess!!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yeah, that is a bad fake. But if you are not familiar with them, I can see how it would pass if in a stack or without really looking at it.

4Waters

Reaction score
I was in big bear while back in the drive through of Carl's Jr
I get my change and decide to look at it which nobody really looks at coins. Lady was trying to pass off 25 cent pesos instead of quarters. Confronted her and said oh sorry. Good scam there.
A few years ago I got change back, something like 7.83 back. She gave me a 5, two 1's three quarters a nickel and three pennys. I threw it in my pocket got home emptied my pocket and noticed 2 of the 3 quarters had a gold color to it, they were dollar coins. Lol

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
If you read the back and go to the site. It is shit for movie props..lol

It came from paying with $100 bill or a $50 bill. So didnt pay much attention when they were counting back the change🤷🏻‍♂️ Life Lessons I guess!!
Shit for movie props? HTF is someone suppose to know that unless they read the small print? Is it legal to produce these?

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Just go spend it any fast food place , guaranteed they take it !

NicPaus

Reaction score
Just got a 50 from the bank that a restaurant tried to confiscate. I told the teller the next week and She said once you leave the bank it's your problem. I have it in my truck going to try and return it to wells but was in the other truck when I went yesterday.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Just go spend it any fast food place , guaranteed they take it !

Nope.. I'd be the guy that "got arrested" for passing counterfeit money.. I'm just gonna put it on my mantel as an everyday reminder of how fukt up some people are..........😳😯🤣

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
I wonder how propswholesale.com gets away with selling that shit?
Check their web site

Yldboyz

Reaction score
The paper looks really fake, does it smell like laundry detergent?