WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just a Quick Question

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Will your beloved President ever hold an actual press conference where he gets real questions about his policies?

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Bobby V
@530RL

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Nope....isn't gonna happen. The odds are continuing downward on that one

ikester

Reaction score
Any Democrat with an average level of intelligence is having buyers remorse.
Democrats don't have a level of intelligence..... look who they voted for !!! LOL just a joke ... but true!!! Again LOL.

HBCraig

Reaction score
110%.

where are all these democrats that would be on social media daily shitting on Trump all they while their stocks and investments are increasing in value? They arent saying shit because their beloved biden is mentally challenged and cant form a sentence. Furthermore, he can barely read the prompter. Well done dems, its your fault now.

squeezer

Reaction score

President Biden could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and Trump would still be a gifting pile of shit conman...

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
President Biden could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and Trump would still be a gifting pile of shit conman...
Would he know which way to point the gun? . . . or for that matter, strong enough to pull the trigger?
Bwahahaha

squeezer

Reaction score
It is astonishing that you guys still think this election was about President Biden...

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
. . . and what's even more astonishing is that the Democrats couldn't even come up with a 'Semi-Viable' Candidate.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

It is astonishing that you guys still think this election was about President Biden...

I’ll take that as a no........although as usual, you don’t have the balls to admit it? 😂

squeezer

Reaction score
I’ll take that as a no........although as usual, you don’t have the balls to admit it? 😂

Admit what exactly? I have been very clear that President Biden was not my first pick out of the Democratic field. I am also ABSOLUTELY FUCKING THRILLED that Trump is no longer squatting in the West Wing.

Vice President Harris will be President Harris soon enough. She was my third pick behind Senators Sanders and Warren...

So in answering the original question... I have no idea.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Admit what exactly? I have been very clear that President Biden was not my first pick out of the Democratic field. I am also ABSOLUTELY FUCKING THRILLED that Trump is no longer squatting in the West Wing.

Vice President Harris will be President Harris soon enough. She was my third pick behind Senators Sanders and Warren...

Why would Heels Up Harris be the third pick for an "Ex-Republican" behind two other radical left imbeciles?

Squeefer you cheated, we know it, you know it. It's par for the course for the lifelong mentally challenged leftists, there's no other way.

Russia, Russia, Russia..................... 😂

8378FBBA-6375-4758-8F5E-7B1B87A0FFD2.jpeg

HBCraig

Reaction score
Hard to believe the absent minded biden honks would rather give up a shit ton in income and investment return just to be spiteful

500bbc

Reaction score

What? you think just voting for her would get her to suck your dick?

Math question for you, how many times did 60 go into 29?

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

What did he do that was so bad for you?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Wow you are sicker than I thought

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score

Wow you set your sights pretty low on candidates.😳is that so you’ll never be disappointed😂

500bbc

Reaction score

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

^Has anyone checked this guys passport^ Yes,RDP P&G is a forum of opinions. Thank God that the majority of RDP members will succeed no matter who President.