WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just Another Liberal Pedo

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Thank you, thus far it hasn’t hampered my livelihoods. 😉

Good boy, the pedo's appreciate you................................unless yore working for David Brock and are simply defending the sickness of your ilk.

Hunter Niece.jpeg

Would you like to talk about your beloved pedo's daughter?

Rye

Reaction score
Good boy, the pedo's appreciate you................................unless yore working for David Brock and are simply defending the sickness of your ilk.

View attachment 1001256

Would you like to talk about your beloved Pedo Resident's daughter?
Never heard of David Brock, remember i don’t don’t visit dark places on the internet.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Ok, I won’t argue that because I don’t watch the Fox propaganda network. Playing along with your argument you don’t think Trump didn’t have the resources to visit Epstein island or better yet what if he secretly imported them to his condo, lol?

Playing along, didn’t the Big Guy have those resources?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
FYI this pedo train is about to crash. These always go nowhere.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Funny how Trump banned epstien from his properties after epstien hit on a teenage girl.

Kinda screws with the idea Trump was friends with epstien

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Rye

Reaction score
Funny how Trump banned epstien from his properties after epstien hit on a teenage girl.

What year did that happen?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So riddle this Trumpers…why didn’t any of your allegations surface in the campaign? Why didn’t Trump bring it up in the debates with Biden…Gentleman’s agreement? 😂
hahahahahahahahahaha... Bury your head back in the sand.

530RL

Reaction score

Trump didn’t like the competition.

Reactions: Rye

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Too funny... Here's a hint for the clueless Pedo Supporters in here. The photo's of PedoJoe doing his thing are all over the internet. With just about the entire media being against Trump, if a minute fraction of those same damning pictures existed of Trump, they would have been blasted non stop from the moment he won the election. You have to remember, PedoJoe is the same party that went 20+ years back to find allegations against a SCOTUS nominee regarding something happening at a party in an unknown location, at an unknown time, where even the alleged witnesses had no recollection. Didn't stop them for one second in running that bullshit story non stop. And you dipshits think if there was ANY hint Trump was a pedo, it wouldn't be non stop in the media....

It's real simple. They need PedoJoe in his position so they can push their agenda.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Tough one to answer huh? 😂
Oh you wanted a answer to your question. If I had to guess, it's because Trump has far more class then the entire Libturd Party, including yourself. And if he were to bring that up in that forum during the election, it could lead to serious civil liabilities. If you truly believe the entire system was not stacked heavily against him, then you are truly more of an idiot than I could have imagined.

Rye

Reaction score
Too funny... Here's a hint for the clueless Pedo Supporters in here. The photo's of PedoJoe doing his thing are all over the internet. With just about the entire media being against Trump, if a minute fraction of those same damning pictures existed of Trump, they would have been blasted non stop from the moment he won the election. You have to remember, PedoJoe is the same party that went 20+ years back to find allegations against a SCOTUS nominee regarding something happening at a party in an unknown location, at an unknown time, where even the alleged witnesses had no recollection. Didn't stop them for one second in running that bullshit story non stop. And you dipshits think if there was ANY hint Trump was a pedo, it wouldn't be non stop in the media....

It's real simple. They need PedoJoe in his position so they can push their agenda.
Apparently you don’t get out much aside from here, lol.

Rye

Reaction score
Oh you wanted a answer to your question. If I had to guess, it's because Trump has far more class then the entire Libturd Party, including yourself. And if he were to bring that up in that forum during the election, it could lead to serious civil liabilities. If you truly believe the entire system was not stacked heavily against him, then you are truly more of an idiot than I could have imagined.
Trump…class? Oh my god man, are you serious? 🤡

Rye

Reaction score
Yup, serious. Do I need to add more glue to the window again?
Not really sure what that analogy is but I suspect you glue your fingers together frequently but not smart enough to understand why it happens. 🤡

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Not really sure what that analogy is but I suspect you glue your fingers together frequently but not smart enough to understand why it happens. 🤡

Reactions: Rye

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Sure thing short bus.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Thank you Deputy Fife.
Barney is a great guy, a little slow for sure, but a great guy. And, he is still leaps and bounds ahead of you and your party in common sense.

So I will say thank you for the compliment 👍

Rye

Reaction score
Barney is a great guy, a little slow for sure, but a great guy. And, he is still leaps and bounds ahead of you and your party in common sense.

So I will say thank you for the compliment 👍
You’re welcome, like Fife just don’t put bullets in your gun, would hate to see you shoot yourself.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You’re welcome, like Fife just don’t put bullets in your gun, would hate to see you shoot yourself.
Oh that is cute.

So tell us Rye, or GMAC, whoever you really are. Is being a Pedophile a crime? You sure seem to get defensive when we accuse your leader of being one? Is there a reason why you are so defensive about the subject?

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I love screwing with idiots that think they’re geniuses, not you of course. 😉
You'd better hope your excavator runs out of fuel quick because the hole you dug yourself into in this one thread has got so deep you may never get out!!! Tommy and company have you blathering and gasping at so many straws you have no idea which one to try and grab next!! You're a fricken idiot and the left must pay you very, very good to take the beating you take at RDP!!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Oh that is cute.

So tell us Rye, or GMAC, whoever you really are. Is being a Pedophile a crime? You sure seem to get defensive when we accuse your leader of being one? Is there a reason why you are so defensive about the subject?
Well, he is a Boy Scout leader!! Maybe even a Catholic Priest!!!

Reactions: t&y

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Yea, you should probably stop now, it's obvious. Saying shit like that about a man that runs the streets of L.A. protecting law abiding citizens is a loser every time.

Rye

Reaction score
Oh that is cute.

Aren’t you a cop, you know the answer or at least you should know.
My reason…I enjoy pulling back the curtains of hypocrisy while you defend Trump as if he’s Mother Theresa.

Rye

Reaction score

Yea, you should probably stop now, it's obvious. Saying shit like that about a man that runs the streets of L.A. protecting law abiding citizens is a loser every time.
Not if it’s true.

Rye

Reaction score
You'd better hope your excavator runs out of fuel quick because the hole you dug yourself into in this one thread has got so deep you may never get out!!! Tommy and company have you blathering and gasping at so many straws you have no idea which one to try and grab next!! You're a fricken idiot and the left must pay you very, very good to take the beating you take at RDP!!!
Nope, my excavator runs on exposing hypocrisy and there’s no shortage of that. 😉

530RL

Reaction score
Anyone can make accusations.

Until either Trump or Biden are charged, given due process and convicted, they are simply presumed innocent.

That's how it is supposed to work, at least prior to the crazies coming out of the woodwork after November, 2016.

1t5fyp6ituh51.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Not if it’s true.

t&y has never shot himself and you have no clue about Trump's relationship with Epstein after he was outed as a pedo honey trapper for the Israelis.

Believe me, you're burnt at this point.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Just a side thought, but if any old man tried to close in on my daughter...sniff or touch...I'm pretty sure shit would get ugly in a hurry. No matter a politician, or some other scumbag. Yet some feel it's fine. What's wrong with me may be a long list and a checkered past, but what's really wrong with them?

Rye

Reaction score
t&y has never shot himself and you have no clue about Trump's relationship with Epstein after he was outed as a pedo honey trapper for the Israelis.

Believe me, you're burnt at this point.
No, I’ve got a whole loaf. 😉

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Until either Trump or Biden are charged, given due process and convicted, they are simply presumed innocent.

That's how it is supposed to work, at least prior to the crazies coming out of the woodwork after November, 2016.

View attachment 1001303

This is what you have shrunken to................................a collage of still's to justify your butt hurt mental disorder!!!

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Says the guy that “looks the other way” as Biden gropes every child within arms reach.

Taking a picture with the guy is a little different than hopping on his plane to his private pedo sex island, or publicly groping a child.

Choose to believe what you see or you dont. You don’t get to do both.

But, but, but....the media said it so it must be true. I can’t believe the crap that is on TV. I have not watched any TV for 3 months now. I use the TV for music. I have a friend that comes over often who comments.....you know you can watch things on your TV.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Trump didn’t like the competition.
Funny I have never heard where Trump grabbed any underage pussy. But you can see biden groping young kids on TV. And then you have his son with their 14 year old niece. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Rye

Reaction score

View attachment 1001303
This post will insure the thread gets closed. 😀

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Aren’t you a cop, you know the answer or at least you should know.
My reason…I enjoy pulling back the curtains of hypocrisy while you defend Trump as if he’s Mother Theresa.
You know the answer... hahahahah.... So lets hear it dipshit.

And yeah, we can all agree you are a champion of hypocrisy.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Not if it’s true.
Not if it's true. Well short bus... I carry 86) 9mm rounds, and 196) .223 rifle rounds every time I go to work. Off duty, anywhere between 5 - 27 9mm depending on what I'm wearing. Haven't shot myself or anything else I didn't intend to yet. So I guess you are wrong as usual, but nobody is surprised.