WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just because...the little things

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
Not because it's her birthday, or our anniversary. We didn't get in a fight, and it's not Valentine's day (we both hate that hallmark holiday) or any other special occasion for that matter...It's just because I love her. I try and do little things here and there to let her know how special she is, and how lucky I am to call her my wifey. So I stopped at the store and grabbed these on my way home...She loves having fresh flowers in the house [emoji106] [emoji41] KIMG0897.jpg KIMG0898.jpg

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
I do the same for mine, but instead of flowers it's 2 boats, 3 quads, a sandrail and a toy hauler. Hmmmmm what will she get next just because, lmao!!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I always grab flowers when at the grocery store, $15 a week gets me quite a few boats

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I have an Outlook calendar reminder, set up for every Friday afternoon, to buy my wife flowers. If we are gone for the weekend, I don't buy them, and if we are, I stop on the way home from work.

She doesn't know about the reminder by the way, but that works for me, or else I would always forget.

DLC

Reaction score
This is kind of a funny thing and I Think if she saw this she would shoot me

Whenever I seem to call her at work, well in the morning at least, she almost always has to go pee & she can?t talk to me....and yet when she gets home she is so thirsty... she says she doesn?t have any time to get a water or a drink, keep in mind she works 10-12 hrs everyday plus her drive time! She is so busy every day, my trophy wife is one of those 110% on the go type of people and nerver has time for herself so to speak...

I make her sun tea and have her Yeti full of Refreshing ice tea every night when she walks in from work!

This sounds fairly easy to do but takes a lot of effort to have it cold & waiting, ready when she walks in the door every day!

I kind of think that it is the simple little things in life that make a big impact on each other

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Very nice. I get my wife flowers once a month. She really enjoys them and likes the fact that I think about her to buy her something special.

Not because it's her birthday, or our anniversary. We didn't get in a fight, and it's not Valentine's day (we both hate that hallmark holiday) or any other special occasion for that matter...It's just because I love her. I try and do little things here and there to let her know how special she is, and how lucky I am to call her my wifey. So I stopped at the store and grabbed these on my way home...She loves having fresh flowers in the house [emoji106] [emoji41] View attachment 593053 View attachment 593054

500bbc

Reaction score
Flowers from the yard most of the year although she always reminds me I don't have the gay gene and rearranges them.:p
Store bought when nothing is blooming. Also light those damn candles she loves before she gets home.:D

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
This is kind of a funny thing and I Think if she saw this she would shoot me

Whenever I seem to call her at work, well in the morning at least, she almost always has to go pee & she can?t talk to me....and yet when she gets home she is so thirsty... she says she doesn?t have any time to get a water or a drink, keep in mind she works 10-12 hrs everyday plus her drive time! She is so busy every day, my trophy wife is one of those 110% on the go type of people and nerver has time for herself so to speak...

I make her sun tea and have her Yeti full of Refreshing ice tea every night when she walks in from work!

This sounds fairly easy to do but takes a lot of effort to have it cold & waiting, ready when she walks in the door every day!

I kind of think that it is the simple little things in life that make a big impact on each other
Awesome, I agree...It's truly the little things[emoji106]