WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just got a BLUE ALERT here

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Can't find out why it was sent out - anyone know?

BLUE ALERT
The purpose of the Blue Alert program is to establish a notification system that provides immediate information to the public through issuing and coordinating alerts using various resources following a violent attack upon a law enforcement officer.

The goal of the Blue Alert is to protect the public and officers through efficient information dissemination and communication that results in quick and safe apprehension of suspect(s) when such attacks occur.

Arizona Blue Alert Criteria
As prescribed by A.R.S. 28-1726, specific criteria are established in statue. DPS will issue a Blue Alert when the following criteria has been met as listed below.
  1. Death, serious, or life-threatening injury to a law enforcement officer.
  2. Suspect poses an imminent threat to the public or other officers.
  3. Suspect is at large in a vehicle.
  4. The vehicle license plate number or detailed description of the vehicle exists.

cakemoto

Reaction score
I got it too. I was driving back from New Mexico at the time but near Phoenix it went off

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It’s for the officers shot today in Phoenix

Teen arrested, 2nd suspect on the loose after shooting at DPS troopers https://www.abc15.com/news/region-p...involved-shooting-near-35th-ave-and-roosevelt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two things strike me kind of odd...for one, the get away driver ditched the shooter. Kind of funny there. The other thing, three people were shooting, and nobody was wounded. Not familiar with the area at all, but that scares the hell out of me. Glad the DPS guys are ok, kind of sucks the suspect is as well.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
There have been a couple officers shot at in the last few days. Drive by style at PD standing at an assignment. Total BS.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Two things strike me kind of odd...for one, the get away driver ditched the shooter. Kind of funny there. The other thing, three people were shooting, and nobody was wounded. Not familiar with the area at all, but that scares the hell out of me. Glad the DPS guys are ok, kind of sucks the suspect is as well.

That area is Maryvale. It’s a shithole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk