WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just got banned from HB

pw383426

Reaction score
I think it might be a glitch. It says I'm banned and never will be lifted. I didn't say or do anything, was just reading lol. Anyone else get this?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I think it might be a glitch. It says I'm banned and never will be lifted. I didn't say or do anything, was just reading lol. Anyone else get this?

There seems to be a few that were. I think something is screwy with that site right now. Well more than usual anyways. :rolleyes::D
________
Herbalaire Reviews

Last edited:

Ratso

Reaction score
Topless, Kilrtoy, Mrs Kilrtoy too...:smackhead

rocket98

Reaction score
I'm calling BS..........unless thumpertalk is up to something

Ratso

Reaction score
This is worse than being Rick Rolled...

rocket98

Reaction score
Those guys on TT aren't smart enough to pull this off. I hope. At least when they banned me I was using a different name

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
lol...........I wonder what happened. Curious why Topless and Kilrtoy got booted too?

rocket98

Reaction score
I was following the Train wreck pretty close and I didn't see anything

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Way to get some traffic over here Dave!!!!!:lmao

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Havasu Hangin is calling Jason (Rex) right now.

Director...
Reaction score
Relax lemmings....Dave and I, as part of our quest for total internet domination...have raided HotBoats servers...and are in the process of choosing the cool people who we will be allowing to stay....Sorry ...but there just isnt gonna be room for everyone...More Later... :point

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Join the club...

Actually if you remove your cookies you can get on with IE or Firefox, just can't log in... its not an IP ban.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Relax lemmings....Dave and I, as part of our quest for total internet domination...have raided HotBoats servers...and are in the process of choosing the cool people who we will be allowing to stay....Sorry ...but there just isnt gonna be room for everyone...More Later... :point

Way to get the numbers up JBB. :cool:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

How did you locate your DOS 1.0 5 1/4 floppy-copies so fast?

Hey Bryan...did I mention I have a Jeep and dig Cobras?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
A few non-mod members may have access to the mechanics of the site and are goofing on others.
All in fun.
like brown or tbi ect.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
A few non-mod members may have access to the mechanics of the site and are goofing on others.
My first thought was TBI.

I don't think Jeff would do that.....:cool:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
My first thought was TBI.

I don't think he would do domething like that. :hmm

I am sure it will be revealed soon enough.

rocket98

Reaction score
I checked on Thumper and nothing going on over there

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
The bans are an outrage!

I'm furious that Kim Hanson wasn't the first one given the boot. :swear

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
How many have been banned? Anyone really know why?

Scott E

Reaction score
I am still under the impression someone hacked the Admin account.

Either that or the board in general. Look at the pic I grabbed of the newest member registered, looks like a hack job to me...

6143Newest_Member_20071218.jpg

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
I am still on. I read Jason's post and he said HB was going to post later on why it is going on. But it is not a hacker. :hmm

Scott E

Reaction score
I am still on. I read Jason's post and he said HB was going to post later on why it is going on. But it is not a hacker. :hmm

Saw that as well but now that announcement is locked down as well...

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Intresting... I'll have to log back on latter thru a proxie and check.

Topless

Reaction score
Well I'm not banned. I think you people must have done something against the sectret forum rules.

BOBALOO

Reaction score
I think it has ALOT to do with the launch of ANOTHER boating website started by the FORMER employees and associates of Hot Boat. I could be wrong.........

.......RD let me know if this will get me Banned.

www.Performanceboats.com

GNKid

Reaction score
RD,

Check out the new website that was launched this morning.

I think it is the reason we are getting banned from HB.

Travis

Performanceboats.com:beer

Scott E

Reaction score
RD,

Check out the new website that was launched this morning.

I think it is the reason we are getting banned from HB.

Travis

Performanceboats.com:beer

Seems somewhat far fetched that simply being a member on one site would cause you to be banned on another site...

Miss Perfect

Reaction score
I think it has ALOT to do with the launch of ANOTHER boating website started by the FORMER employees and associates of Hot Boat. I could be wrong.........

.......RD let me know if this will get me Banned.

www.Performanceboats.com

What?!?!?! That makes no sense that I would get banned from HB because of another website that I've never heard of before. I hardly ever post on HB anymore anyways, but still...

Yellowboat

Reaction score
the thing that gets me, is I don't care if I'm banned becuase I did something wrong. Thats fine with me, but to say your baned forever with out reason irks me( I'm fine with being banned for the 2nd timeas I was breaking the rules)

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
This is at the top of all sections

TO HOTBOAT.COM FORUM USERS
Several months ago, Hot Boat Magazine was sold to new ownership. This sale also included the hotboat.com website. During most of 2007, hotboat.com was left unattended, without new content and virtually no Forums supervision. That situation is now in the process of being rectified. Over the next 30 to 60 days, there will be substantial changes to hotboat.com. The content will be current and informative, and the Forums will continue to be a place where hot boating enthusiasts will come to discuss the sport they love.

In order to achieve the kind of informative and entertaining website we're hoping to achieve, we are asking for your help. In the recent past, civility and decorum have been lacking on the part of some Forum users and this will not be tolerated from this day forward. Some flagrant abusers of this site have already been banned for their conduct. If there is any question regarding what is, or is not, acceptable conduct, please refer to the Hot Boat Forum Rules section.
________
CALIFORNIA DISPENSARY

Last edited:

Yellowboat

Reaction score
This is at the top of all sections

TO HOTBOAT.COM FORUM USERS
Several months ago, Hot Boat Magazine was sold to new ownership. This sale also included the hotboat.com website. During most of 2007, hotboat.com was left unattended, without new content and virtually no Forums supervision. That situation is now in the process of being rectified. Over the next 30 to 60 days, there will be substantial changes to hotboat.com. The content will be current and informative, and the Forums will continue to be a place where hot boating enthusiasts will come to discuss the sport they love.

In order to achieve the kind of informative and entertaining website we're hoping to achieve, we are asking for your help. In the recent past, civility and decorum have been lacking on the part of some Forum users and this will not be tolerated from this day forward. Some flagrant abusers of this site have already been banned for their conduct. If there is any question regarding what is, or is not, acceptable conduct, please refer to the Hot Boat Forum Rules section.

so they are going to ban about half of HB?

Miss Perfect

Reaction score
Well, that just pisses me off. I can't think of anything that I've done wrong over there, especially in the last 6 months. Oh well.... looks like I will be posting more on here :D