WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just got the shot.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
I haven’t done it yet either. Just don’t trust the Government. More so with all the TV ads and campaigns on social media..... then the whole Gates/Soros stuff...

But with the wife locked up in the back bedroom with Covid currently, F.I.L had it. I’m off work for atleast 10 days from possible exposure....... thinking twice about now getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
JNJ. 1 & done. Bout 5 hours. No clots yet !
Too many people been hounding me.
Finally shut 'em up !
You could’ve just filled one of these out. 🤷🏻

8EA8E310-6E0D-4F55-A1CC-BD6FA68E2C81.jpeg

dspracing

Reaction score
You could’ve just filled one of these out. 🤷🏻

View attachment 1002451
I’ve been trying. I have a real nice pdf but it prints out 3/16” too wide. Also, the real ones have the heading “COVID-19 vaccination record card” in bold. I’ve taken screenshots of every single vax card I’ve come across and they are all bold. Wouldn’t surprise me if the fake released copy was done that way on purpose.

45B05401-8F88-4469-B5A9-9FD1A29D55F8.jpeg

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve been trying. I have a real nice pdf but it prints out 3/16” too wide. Also, the real ones have the heading “COVID-19 vaccination record card” in bold. I’ve taken screenshots of every single vax card I’ve come across and they are all bold. Wouldn’t surprise me if the fake released copy was done that way on purpose.

View attachment 1002457

It doesn’t take much to go in and edit a pdf to reflect that. Besides, I doubt a Walmart greeter would even know what to look at when looking for fakes. It’s not an ID with a hologram overlay

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
So did I.
J&J here too.
I live with my Pops who turns 90 this year and I have no health insurance.
He got Moderna a while back and has been hounding me.
Finally he saw something where someone w/o health insurance got it and was hospitalized, and came out with $20K in medical bills.
So he reads me the riot act and said, "Do you have $20K lying around to piss-away"???
I said, "Fuck-it, you wan't me to put that shit in my body, fine". And off I went.
Next day I felt like shit . . . achy, fever, headache . . . 2nd day i just felt 'Icky' . . . like that feeling when you take a bunch of ibuprofen.
So whatever, I've never been married, no kids, & Dad's my only family . . . so like my friend says, 'I'm just livin to die anyways', so fuck it.

530RL

Reaction score
nobody is asking for a vaccine card so its a huge waste of time to copy them anyway

Yep.

To travel to South Korea or Thailand for work I need a certified vaccine record from the state health department.

The easily forged white card is not acceptable.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Finally he saw something where someone w/o health insurance got it and was hospitalized, and came out with $20K in medical bills.
I thought the gubment was picking up the tab for the costs of the plandemic?

530RL

Reaction score
I'm not gonna say too much about it.. but I happened to hear about a Doctor today that will actually fill out that you took the shot and submit it etc... Without you taking the shot.. LOL. :D Legit Vaccination card and will display if it's looked up.

RD

That’s pretty amazing.

Automatic suspension of a medical license in Arizona for submitting knowingly false documents to the State Department of Health. 😳😳😳

Guys willing to risk his livelihood for this? Crazy.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That’s pretty amazing.

Automatic suspension of a medical license in Arizona for submitting knowingly false documents to the State Department of Health. 😳😳😳

Guys willing to risk his livelihood for this? Crazy.

Some people still believe in freedom.

I guess some people forged travel documents for the jews as well in Germany back in the day..

RD

530RL

Reaction score
Some people still believe in freedom.

I guess some people forged travel documents for the jews as well in Germany back in the day..

RD

That’s the conundrum.

Should an unvaccinated person have the freedom to go into or use a private business or should a private business be allowed to have the freedom to serve or not serve who it wishes?

Should a country have the right to control its borders and set the standards for who goes into it, or should anyone be given the freedom to go into a foreign country with false and forged travel documents?

But if they start rounding up and gassing the unvaccinated, I’ll certainly fully agree with you.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I had shot 2 almost a month ago. Still alive

Id the shingles shot 1st!!!😳

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I'm not gonna say too much about it.. but I happened to hear about a Doctor today that will actually fill out that you took the shot and submit it etc... Without you taking the shot.. LOL. :D Legit Vaccination card and will display if it's looked up.

RD

I’d take his contact info if you want to PM me. We will be back in town and would be willing to get our vaccinations in order before my return to Hawaii in August. 👍

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I’d take his contact info if you want to PM me. We will be back in town and would be willing to get our vaccinations in order before my return to Hawaii in August. 👍

If king kermit keeps on his path it won't matter. What a power drunk cuck at this point.

USMC2010

Reaction score
That’s the conundrum.

Should an unvaccinated person have the freedom to go into or use a private business or should a private business be allowed to have the freedom to serve or not serve who it wishes?

Should a country have the right to control its borders and set the standards for who goes into it, or should anyone be given the freedom to go into a foreign country with false and forged travel documents?

But if they start rounding up and gassing the unvaccinated, I’ll certainly fully agree with you.
Why should I get vaccinated? I've had it and tested positive for antibodies. I'm no less safe than someone who got the vaccine and in many studies more safe.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
That’s the conundrum.

I see what you are saying. You are so stuck ideologically that you might as well be a libtard. Don’t be a useless idiot. There is nuance. Study philosophy and expand beyond your simple thinking. People want freedom! You are a market freedom guy. How about a walk the fucking dog and buy an ice cream freedom guy? Good grief.

530RL

Reaction score
Why should I get vaccinated? I've had it and tested positive for antibodies. I'm no less safe than someone who got the vaccine and in many studies more safe.

I don’t think you should be forced to get it if you don’t want to.

Nor do I think any business or country should be forced to serve or give you access if they don’t want.

Everyone wins and has their freedom.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I don’t think you should be forced to get it if you don’t want to.

Nor do I think any business or country should be forced to serve or give you access if they don’t want.

Everyone wins and has their freedom.
Why don't we apply this concept to the flu shot next? Every so many years it is mis-prepped and costs a lot of lives too. What is your line of too far?

530RL

Reaction score
Why don't we apply this concept to the flu shot next? Every so many years it is mis-prepped and costs a lot of lives too. What is your line of too far?

The collective “we” shouldn’t force our views on anyone. As long as an individual or business is not discriminating on constitutionally protected bases, every individual from consumers to business owners should have the freedom to serve or not serve and associate or not associate with whomever they wish.

That’s just my view. I understand it is unpopular.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
The collective “we” shouldn’t force our views on anyone. As long as an individual or business is not discriminating on constitutionally protected bases, every individual from consumers to business owners should have the freedom to serve or not serve and associate or not associate with whomever they wish.

No fucking shit! We are so far down the communist road that it’s time to be flexible. Bend like a willow or break like an oak. Nuance!

USMC2010

Reaction score

I have no problem with no shirt, no shoes, no service in the capacity as have always known it...but to apply it in this case should not be done.

530RL

Reaction score
I have no problem with no shirt, no shoes, no service in the capacity as have always known it...but to apply it in this case should not be done.

Fair enough.

That’s the beauty of America. 👍👍

530RL

Reaction score
No fucking shit! We are so far down the communist road that it’s time to be flexible. Bend like a willow or break like an oak. Nuance!

Have you heard the story about the French bridge builder? 🤔

zhandfull

Reaction score
JNJ. 1 & done. Bout 5 hours. No clots yet !
Too many people been hounding me.
Finally shut 'em up !
Had the JnJ day before they shut it down. First night/first 24 hours no issues. Then chills when I went to bed next day. Woke up and went to work after that. Didn’t feel great but wasn’t bad either. Just nice to get it done and not be concerned about it one way or another.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
CDC, The Science, whatever you want to call it, is quick to state the totals of those who’ve received their full vaccinations. Yet, I’ve never seen, even an estimate, or a report on the number of people who’ve had the virus and now have the anti bodies and are immune. I believe it is likely this group who’ve now taken us into the realm of Herd Immunity. And that’s why CDC came out yesterday with their sudden “No Masks” declaration. Plus, it took some very timely heat off of Biden. I believe CDC knew they had finally acquired that “tool” and were going to use it when it best benefitted the current administration.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
That’s the conundrum.

where in human history have people been required to be vaccinated to participate in public commerce? Public school required vaccines, but until recently... there were waivers. Vaccines are intended to protect the vaccinated. Never were people getting vaccinated to protect others.

what a joke. Scared cowards trying to flip the table to their advantage.

Roosky01

Reaction score
Wife unit and I got the J&J shot yesterday afternoon. I`ve had all over body aches since waking up and she`s had a few bouts of headaches. I imagine tomorrow we will be good to go...

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
I can’t believe any one on this site would make the choice to get ( a none tested, emergency use only shot that no one hold any responsibility if you get hurt or die from!!! It’s no emergency at all. It’s a scam and I’m really disappointed in anyone who gets it. Let’s face it. If you have underlying conditions...... maybe get it . If your under 60 and in good shape why poison yourself. Bill gates what’s the earth purged. So his family can live on richer. He won’t have to move out of his 60+ thousand square foot house because of his carbon footprint. Good luck to anyone who took these shots. I only wish you put me in your will. I’ll be as rich as Elon musk

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

RD

Do you mean he is NOT busy enough doing Actual Doctoring?:rolleyes:

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Glass house? I had Covid . Didn’t die. List taste and smell but at least I’m not a test rat because people tell me I “ have to” to be free. Glass house. No sir. I’m not perfect but I’m also not a sheep

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
And please tell me what you mean by “ glass house”

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Let’s all remember that it’s really not a vaccination at all also