Just got the shot.

getreal

Reaction score
41407.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
That’s pretty amazing.

Automatic suspension of a medical license in Arizona for submitting knowingly false documents to the State Department of Health. 😳😳😳

Guys willing to risk his livelihood for this? Crazy.
Some people have integrity, crazy huh? From the Hippocratic oath: I will not give a lethal drug to anyone if I am asked, nor will I advise such a plan; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.

But you knew that... 🤡

4Waters

Reaction score
That’s pretty amazing.

Automatic suspension of a medical license in Arizona for submitting knowingly false documents to the State Department of Health. 😳😳😳

Guys willing to risk his livelihood for this? Crazy.
Because he knows it's BS and knows Moderna and Pfizer should not be being injected into the public yet, but I'm sure you will rat him out like a good liberal

FCT

Reaction score
I’d take his contact info if you want to PM me. We will be back in town and would be willing to get our vaccinations in order before my return to Hawaii in August. 👍
x2 shoot me the DM as well. I will never put that shit in my body but I think a card is probably crucial before to long.

Andy B.

Reaction score
You can't fix stupid........Sheep will believe the lie to their death bed but you have a choice to bad we didn't have one when forced to wear a mask. Masks optional here now people still wear that's fine their right. Funny how the hypocrites didn't give us a choice with Hitlers bullshit mandate sheep to easy to control.....

EmpirE231

Reaction score
All fair points.

It is yet another unresolvable issue in America today.

You view it as public shaming, requiring travel papers, or as you say above ”potential restriction on perfectly healthy people“.

I view it as the right for an individual or a private business to serve or not serve anyone they wish as long as it doesn’t violate the Constitution.

Most interesting is that I believe 99% of people in here, certainly including you and I, would agree that the SC got it right when they ruled 7 - 2 that a baker could not be compelled by the government to make a cake for someone they did not wish to serve.

Sorry... but a lame ass ineffective vaccine shouldn’t hold enough weight to enforce any sort of public policy. If you wanted it and took it, good for you... stfu about it and carry on.

Your word twisting is done in a way of a weasel... that wants to entice people to all be vaccinated in order to get back to “normal”

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
.... I understand this thread got real emotional for some.... I for one think we're grown ass men and can do as we please..... I stay in my lane....my neighbor who got 1st shot with me came over last night and said he's on the fence after reading some internet info that says we're 85% protected after Moderna 1st shot.... he's dreading the 2nd one cause his wife is a stern No Shot gal and he snuck out with me and got it lol..... now he's worried that 2nd shot will give him symptoms he won't be able to hide from her. I of course am laughing my ass off listening to him go through his thought process on this scenario. He says if his wife learns he took the shot she'll divorce his ass. [Kind of] ..... marriages here on the coast are fragile fellas. Too funny.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
.... I understand this thread got real emotional for some.... I for one think we're grown ass men and can do as we please..... I stay in my lane....my neighbor who got 1st shot with me came over last night and said he's on the fence after reading some internet info that says we're 85% protected after Moderna 1st shot.... he's dreading the 2nd one cause his wife is a stern No Shot gal and he snuck out with me and got it lol..... now he's worried that 2nd shot will give him symptoms he won't be able to hide from her. I of course am laughing my ass off listening to him go through his thought process on this scenario. He says if his wife learns he took the shot she'll divorce his ass. [Kind of] ..... marriages here on the coast are fragile fellas. Too funny.

thats crazy

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
thats crazy
It's as crazy as every thread on rdp about this subject.
I'm truly disheartened by comments and name calling in these threads. Everyone is allowed make their own choices but the shaming or being called stupid or sheep being expressed here for making either choice is beyond any kind of mature discussion.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I'm truly disheartened by comments and name calling in these threads. Everyone is allowed make their own choices but the shaming or being called stupid or sheep being expressed here for making either choice is beyond any kind of mature discussion.

Well you can't have these discussions on Facebook (where they belong) anymore, since the censorship police took over 🤣 🤣 🤣

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

^Finally^,the definition of these fucked up threads.Thank God that many of you did not exist 75 years ago.We would be speaking Japanese today.
This subject and the content of posts has created incredible “Who’s Who“ @ RDP. I hope many of you live as long as i have and realize just how fucked up and disrespectful people can be when we all should be working together thru this crisis.Will never be the same again.

Last edited:

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
^Finally^,the definition of these fucked up threads.Thank God that many of you did not exist 75 years ago.We would be speaking Japanese today.
This subject and the content of posts has created incredible “Who’s Who“ @ RDP. I hope many of you live as long as i have and realize just how fucked up and disrespectful people can be when we all should be working together thru this crisis.Will never be the same again.
It really wasn’t a crisis. All they had to do was release all the other therapeutics . Death rate would be less than the flu. And the human body is 98% effective of beating it. People were dying because of lack of vitamin D. It stops the white bloods cells from going crazy. In my heart of hearts this was all a huge set up. Just think about the very little thing like not letting doctors use therapeutics but demanding a shot that can kill you and only masks the symptoms. This is all way to crazy for me. And sometimes people need to hear the things to make a decision .

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I was referring to being married to someone like that.. lol

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I was referring to being married to someone like that.. lol
I got that. Not every couple is on the same page with it. Some accept it, others fight over it. Delicate situation for sure.
How would you handle it if your spouse felt differently than you about it?

Andy B.

Reaction score

But its ok for them to call us deplorables and Trumkins whats the difference? And again have stated its your choice but when they push it I draw the line totally unconstitutional.

Ok I'm done apparently free speech is gone you can call me whatever you want I don't care you won't hurt my feelings.

But I will stop and help anyone regardless of political views and buy you a drink, over being worried about peoples feelings. You all take care and wish you all good health!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
But its ok for them to call us deplorables and Trumkins whats the difference? And again have stated its your choice but when they push it I draw the line totally unconstitutional.

Ok I'm done apparently free speech is gone you can call me whatever you want I don't care you won't hurt my feelings.

But I will stop and help anyone regardless of political views and buy you a drink, over being worried about peoples feelings. You all take care and wish you all good health!
Guess you misunderstood me, I didn't call anyone anything.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
When is this shit going to stop? Cool man, you got the vaccine. Good for you. Nobody cares..........all these posts do is turn people against each other. The SCAMdemic is over, lets move on.
IMG956347.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Well you can't have these discussions on Facebook (where they belong) anymore, since the censorship police took over 🤣 🤣 🤣
Glad I've never assimilated to any of those "social networks" then.🙂

hallett21

Reaction score

The back and forth is no different than two 10 year olds calling each other names.

Either side loses 100% credibility once the name calling starts. I wish people would go back to rising above and having an educated conversation.

Sadly (including on here) that mentality is slipping away quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
When is this shit going to stop? Cool man, you got the vaccine. Good for you. Nobody cares..........all these posts do is turn people against each other. The SCAMdemic is over, lets move on.

When is this shit going to stop? Cool man,You DO NOT want the Vaccine.Good for you. Nobody cares..........all these posts do is turn people against each other. The CHINESE WARFARE is over, Lets move on.

Last edited:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I wouldn’t marry someone that I had to hide things from.
Oh I totally understood your response Dave.... I posted that because I never cease to be amazed at how sensitive some marriages seem to be in my world. They've been married 20 years and just moved into my neighborhood so I'm getting acquainted.... getting the vaccine or choosing not to I would hope wouldn't be a major issue between a healthy couple .... the fact that he's so concerned merely indicates to me there are some underlying bigger challenges. Thats all. Like I said .... vaccine topic is toxic. Onward.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
I never go into the P&G section, and sadly it seems this comes up into the lounge. I am with Ziggy on all this shit, and I fully support anyone to get a shot or to not get a shot, I think that's the cool thing about this country. People trying to start internet fights with someone and extrapolate every detail of their life based off of one decision is so stupid, and of course, name calling and whomever yells the most wins the mob fight. Everyone attacking each other for different opinions is fucking getting old, and why I don't do much on social media anymore, I sure hope RDP doesn't sink to that level.

Again, I should have never commented I am sure, as I feel anyone that wanted to call out the OP as being a sheep and then presume their politics should follow suit. This isn't about "informing" people, its inmates desire to virtually kick the shit out of each other, that's the fun for those lobbing shells, just being sadists. Sorry for the post, I just really hate seeing this in the lounge, and I've been around a while, who knows what someone new to boards would think before starting a thread.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You can't fix stupid........Sheep will believe the lie to their death bed but you have a choice to bad we didn't have one when forced to wear a mask. Masks optional here now people still wear that's fine their right. Funny how the hypocrites didn't give us a choice with Hitlers bullshit mandate sheep to easy to control.....

Really disapointed in your bullshit.Fuck you and your sheep crap.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I never go into the P&G section, and sadly it seems this comes up into the lounge. I am with Ziggy on all this shit, and I fully support anyone to get a shot or to not get a shot, I think that's the cool thing about this country. People trying to start internet fights with someone and extrapolate every detail of their life based off of one decision is so stupid, and of course, name calling and whomever yells the most wins the mob fight. Everyone attacking each other for different opinions is fucking getting old, and why I don't do much on social media anymore, I sure hope RDP doesn't sink to that level.

Again, I should have never commented I am sure, as I feel anyone that wanted to call out the OP as being a sheep and then presume their politics should follow suit. This isn't about "informing" people, its inmates desire to virtually kick the shit out of each other, that's the fun for those lobbing shells, just being sadists. Sorry for the post, I just really hate seeing this in the lounge, and I've been around a while, who knows what someone new to boards would think before starting a thread.

It is interesting how “freedom“ seems to be a one-way street on this subject. To each his own.

4Waters

Reaction score
It is interesting how “freedom“ seems to be a one-way street on this subject. To each his own.
How is it a one way street? Wear a mask don't wear a mask, you're free to make that decision on your own. Get vaccinated don't get vaccinated, you're free to make that decision on your own. That what's great about this country, or at least WAS great about this country but the left doesn't want anyone to have those freedoms anymore.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Really disapointed in your bullshit.Fuck you and your sheep crap.

Truth hurts doesn't it? And it wouldn't be a big deal but they're forcing their bullshit on us ,you can't do or get this unless you're vaccinated! I'm all about freedom of choice but that isn't happening unless you fall in line. You guys are missing the point and you're entitled to your opinion and I appreciate your honesty again too bad the media and government isn't telling the whole truth. That goes for both sides of the isle they all suck and only serve themselves and their interests they could give two shits about the taxpaying American citizens.

Again I'm not telling anyone not to get the shot its their choice just like if they choose to keep wearing a mask point is we didn't get the choice!!

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I'll hop back-in on this thread just cause it's gone completely loop'd .
I didn't want the vax . . . didn't care if i got the bug & died from it. (no kids, no wife, no family, so who cares)
But my old man who's almost 90 & 'got the shot' , wanted 'me' to be 'vax'd', and in his eyes protected. God Bless Him.
So who am I to deny ?
. . . focus on the shit that means most to You, and the rest seems to fall in place.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Truth hurts doesn't it? And it wouldn't be a big deal but they're forcing their bullshit on us ,you can't do or get this unless you're vaccinated! I'm all about freedom of choice but that isn't happening unless you fall in line. You guys are missing the point and you're entitled to your opinion and I appreciate your honesty again too bad the media and government isn't telling the whole truth. That goes for both sides of the isle they all suck and only serve themselves and their interests they could give two shits about the taxpaying American citizens.

Again I'm not telling anyone not to get the shot its their choice just like if they choose to keep wearing a mask point is we didn't get the choice!!

As usual you make many good points and intelligent observations and then fuck it up with your reference of those that have different opinion or circumstance being Sheep. Fuck it,this subject is run out of time.

Andy B.

Reaction score
As usual you make many good points and intelligent observations and then fuck it up with your reference of those that have different opinion or circumstance being Sheep. Fuck it,this subject is run out of time.

I get ya that reference in part is more of a play on the liberal thinking in my opinion and yes I agree it run its course.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone is right. It has run its course. No reason ANYONE should be fighting about ( for now) our choice to get the shot. ( not a vaccine) . Everyone should make up their own mind about it. But whatever you decide is on you and should stay that way. Any day now they are going to push to have all those that took the shot to push those that did not. Making a divided country on yet one more front. It will be in the name of “ getting back to normalcy “ good luck to everyone. It’s only going to get worse