WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just picked up a boat

B-rian

Reaction score
New here to RDP. I'm a newly recent boat owner again. The wife and I just picked up a 98 eliminator 215 skier. Anybody searching craigslist might have seen it posted in Castaic all the way up to a couple weeks ago. I bought it and pretty much took it right over to menace marine to have him cut and weld on a break a way tongue so I can store it in the garage. Most of our trips are up to the river, either Havasu or Laughlin, and an occasional naci trip if there's water. Day trips up to pyramid with some family and the dog are always fun to. We are going to try to stay in needles this year and see how that works out for us. We have a house reserved right on the river already for April. I'm looking forward to asking question and trying to help out on these forums as well having fun , posting my vacation pics and taking advantage of some of these rental deals.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi B-rian!! Welcome to RDP and congrats on the new boat!!! Sounds like you are set to have a fantastic summer! Cheers!

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Welcome to RDP :thumbsup

I thought I remember seeing your purple trailer being cut on Menace's Instagram.

Nice looking ride. Congrats!

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Congrats on the boat.

shueman

Reaction score
Awesome and Welcome !!! The 215 is a great boat ... well laid out seating for the family ...
Now you have to come to the May Regatta !! :thumbsup

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome... You look so happy... Remember that day. Lol. Good luck and enjoy every minute.....

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the boat! That is a great hull and should work great for you and your family. My boat is up with Dustin right now too, just dropped it off Saturday. Hopefully we will run into you at one of the events.

B-rian

Reaction score
Welcome to RDP :thumbsup

I thought I remember seeing your purple trailer being cut on Menace's Instagram.

Nice looking ride. Congrats!

Yeah that was mine, I actually saw the pic of it here on RDP before I even signed up as a member..

B-rian

Reaction score
Just stay south of the needles bridge

I believe we are right around the bridge there at needles. Even there id have to wait until 2pm?
I asked the owner of the place if I could keep the boat in the water and he just said "some do and some don't" I'll make that a deepest post here pretty soon.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
I believe we are right around the bridge there at needles. Even there id have to wait until 2pm?
I asked the owner of the place if I could keep the boat in the water and he just said "some do and some don't" I'll make that a deepest post here pretty soon.

If your looking to rent another bitching house in needles hit up BigBore500R. He's got a house on the water with its own boat dock ready to go! Congrats and welcome to the eliminator family!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If your looking to rent another bitching house in needles hit up BigBore500R. He's got a house on the water with its own boat dock ready to go! Congrats and welcome to the eliminator family!

Is it possible to rent without all of BB's bitching? :)

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
Congrats on the new boat! Took it to the right place! Dustin is the man

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Welcome....hope to meet you at some point. Enjoy!:):thumbsup

DrHW

Reaction score
Nice looking Boat. Have a Blast!