WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just posted in classifieds. My Howard Flatbottom

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Hey guys puting this up for sale. More info and pics in the classified add. Feel free to ask any questions.

20180603_154700.jpg

-Breck

westair

Reaction score
That's cool ...... looks like the same hull driven by Howard himself when he held the blown fuel flat record 137.82 mph

Attachments

• Howard Brown.jpg
    Howard Brown.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 114

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
That's cool ...... looks like the same hull driven by Howard himself when he held the blown fuel flat record 137.82 mph
That was the boats initial color scheme, albeit purple and gold.

outboard_256

Reaction score
nice boat. Looks pretty close to being done, why not just push through the last part and use it?

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
nice boat. Looks pretty close to being done, why not just push through the last part and use it?

Yes, somewhat close. But still quite a bit to get over the finish line.

The truth of the matter is it is just way down the line on the totem pole beyond all my other stuff/projects. Every time I plan to take the time to finish it, something more urgent comes up that needs addressed on one of my other toys. 3 or 4 times now, I had this boat slated to be finished. And 3 or 4 times its been bumped. If I had a big garage to store it in, it wouldn't bother me as much. But life happens and its starting to feel like a permanent unfinished ornament taking up valuable space that could be used for other more important items. I have too many boats that don't see nearly enough use as it is.

Its important to me that it goes to a good home, I've been neglecting it. Everything else is negotiable.

Last edited:

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Any interest from anyone in the asylum? Its less about money and more about seeing her getting finished. My Cobra will be occupying my time for the foreseeable future