WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just saw this on CNN

EBT531

Reaction score
I love the bait titles they use on videos. Then you find out her BF also pulled a gun and they argued etc.. Too bad they didn't pay attention as they walked away

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I love the bait titles they use on videos. Then you find out her BF also pulled a gun and they argued etc.. Too bad they didn't pay attention as they walked away

Doesn’t matter.

The gist is the same.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Lets see who gets Charged for her Homicide.

Never draw down unless you have clear intentions is the very sad lesson here.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lets see who gets Charged for her Homicide.

Never draw down unless you have clear intentions is the very sad lesson here.
My mindset has always been you will only know I'm armed when the trigger is about to be pulled. No brandishing, no flashing for effect.

To say that she may or may not deserve it, because of her boyfriend's actions, is purely asinine. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"...said some famous Jewish fellow. Both parties had guns, walked away, and then one party shot an unarmed girl. That is just wrong, color difference or same color, it is wrong.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
My mindset has always been you will only know I'm armed when the trigger is about to be pulled. No brandishing, no flashing for effect.

To say that she may or may not deserve it, because of her boyfriend's actions, is purely asinine. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"...said some famous Jewish fellow. Both parties had guns, walked away, and then one party shot an unarmed girl. That is just wrong, color difference or same color, it is wrong.
I have the strangest feeling somehow the boyfriend will be charged.
The world is ass backwards right now.
Some piece of human shit felt justified. I hope they are caught and prosecuted
That's the same mentality that rules the streets of Chicago, but nobody really cares when one looks at the numbers.
Very sad without a doubt.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Says she’s the 3rd person shot there this week?
Sounds like a racist hot spot.