WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just sitting here in the garage..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Lost a pretty good friend of a little over a year ago the weekend of Halletts in Havasu..

Today was his birthday. He was usually in the Desert this time of the season so I never spent it with him. That said I still think about him a lot and I miss him fiercely.

RIP Adam @ Wired 4 Sound.
The river isn’t the same without you. This would have been the most epic winter ever.

6A5F67B0-BD9F-4769-BCF2-CCC7B8EB4071.jpeg
9FEA111E-C956-49BC-85B5-2822F34A51D8.jpeg
E32C5DBB-616A-42EF-834F-7FC425BC8AB3.jpeg

NicPaus

Reaction score
That pic of the houseboat was last day I talked with him and got caught up. River trips have not been the same since he sold his place next me at Echo. Lots of memories with that Guy. Rest easy and Happy Birthday Adam.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Dealing with death is the hardest part of life. The more people you meet and spend time with, the more death has an impact on your life. As you get older you lose even more friends. You mourn the passing then remember the good times when you think of them. My goal is to always build on my life. Meet new people and friendship. Get out and be social, see new things and play with toys. I know the hurt is coming but, it's worth the enjoyment and laughter of being with friends. Tell your kids and wife you love them and start a new day.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
I bet the man upstairs has a pretty nice system now. Happy Bday Adam

Reactions: DWC

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I found the ghost of an old Wired4Sound sticker on the back of my Ultra out here in TX a couple months ago and my new stereo was built around the configuration they set up only God knows how long ago. People's finger prints are far reaching and keep on reaching. Sometimes it makes you smile when you see them and recognize the lives that touched any one thing and contemplate all the events that had to happen for the present to actually be the present :)